Prologue

Hyungs!

Author’s POV

 

After their comeback, EXO’s having their holidays. The members deciding to stay at home,having some bonding time, but the maknaes forced to go to the game centre. In the end, the members just let them go, tired with all the fight.

 

Kai and Sehun leaving the dorm cursing, not bothered by people stares (they’re wearing mask and snapback), including the hate stares giving by the members above the windows.

 

The members are upset, they already postponed this bonding time for the nth times, and all because the maknaes. The group isn’t a group anymore. They fight everyday, they argue everyhour. It’s mainly because of the maknaes’. They become more and more brattier everyday, complaining everything in the dorm.

 

Back to the present. So, Kai and Sehun still cursing, they’re tired because of the schedules, and they want to enjoy this holiday by themselves, forgeting the others. Even the two are walking together, they aren’t in good term either. Not so long, they begin yelling at each other, deciding to walk seperately (they’re going to the same game centre).

 

The two are enjoying themselves. Kai’s having a big crowd circling him when he’s playing pump game, while Sehun silently play basketball games. Suddenly the game centre announce for closing.

 

They concidently meet in the game centre’s gate. It’s 10 pm, now. The members should’ve fall asleep, so the two decide to go the rooftop, their meeting place.

 

But not like old times, now they like to go to the rooftop for gossiping about their hyungs. Complaining. They’re complaining about how unlucky they’re, living with a bunch of hyungs. Kai sharply groan about their hyungs, while Sehun expressionlessly nod in agreement (compalaining in his heart maybe).

 

“I hate how they nag us about everything! Right, Hun?”

*nod*

“And how they get mad over small things!”

“And when they forced us to clean the mess they made!”

“And the times they ignore us all day.”

“STOP WITH IT KAI. I KNOW THEY’RE . I HATE THEM. AND I KNOW YOU TOO. NOW LET’S GO HOME I’M TIRED.” Sehun says while he dragged Kai down.

“Yeah, I wish they change.” Kai mutters.

 

And the thunder roared.