Chapter 1

Escape For Freedom

 

It was another normal day for the twelve idols. They all awoke by 8am and got ready to go practice. It was another month until their first concert was going to start. They weren't jumping in excitement like teenage girls yet. They knew they had too much work to do to be squealing like that. To their suprise they were doing well on the choreography today. Neither Chen nor Chanyeol had messed up during rehersal. It was a cloudy but warm day outside and the members were enjoying the humidity. 

Jongin stood at the window overlooking the fans below, the view of cars and buildings in the district. Everyone was on a 10 minute break and they were all resting well to soothe their exhaustion.

Kai continued to stare out the window feeling as if something wasn't right. As if the atmosphere had changed suddenly. He gulped down his water bottle and capped it tightly shut. "Chanyeol hyung go turn on the news." He instructed as he shuffled away from the window.

As Chanyeol hastily looked for the tv remote the members' phones all began to ring. As they focused on the messaged that had been sent everyone was speechless. The message reading "Please evacuate the country immediently." The messaged said nothing more. The men were put in wonder as they the local news on the tv.

Chanyeol's sister had shown up on the tv screen. As she reported the latest news you could see her beauty. Her big sparkling eyes following her well sculpted nose to her small yet soft lips.

"Well it looks like we have some emergency here in South Korea so please stay calm and follow the directions that are given." She notified swiftly then went to commercial.

As they continued to watch the news. The members were in wonder. Why must they all evacuate? Luhan turned up the volume to have the audio more exposed to him having a sense of shock like the others. Though it was dead silence coming from the  "North Korea has invaded South Korea." The report said as Chanyeol's sister continued to update. "Please evacuate immediately while the soldiers hold them off." Chanyeol's sister explained slightly panicked.

Once the news was over the members were speechless on what to do. Their thoughts were everywhere, mixed in their mind. As if it their mind was too confused to even react. The manager hyung was having his day off today so what else could be done? Everyone else was gone. They all sat there in silence for what it seemed like forever even though it was a mere three hours. They were all too scared and too shocked to actually take the chance to evacuate.


EXO began hearing footsteps. They were trying to keep as quiet as possible yet you can hear everything they're doing. "Quick! Hide!" Chanyeol stated as the members quietly shuffled in the darkness looking for somewhere to hide. After hours of silence someone finally began to talk but it was because of the danger ahead of them.

Kai was behind the curtain. Kris was behind the couch. Suho and Tao were in a small closet where the members kept their items. Luhan was under the desk. Everyone in the room had shuffled all over the place splitting up into pairs or by themselves. 

The door slowly crept open. These men had weapons as they used their flashlight to light their way searching for any South Korean in the room. "I heard something in here earlier though." One of the men had said to his team mate. As the men began leaving the room Chen had began fidgeting trying to get comfortable in the cramped space he was in.

"What was that?" One of the men had whispered to the other. They silently flooded back in and closed the door as if they just left.

Every member was hesitant to leave not sure if it was entirely safe or not. However Chen was the first to come out thinking that it was safe. As soon as he got out of his hiding place he met eye to eye with the soldiers.

"Please spare me." Chen begged, kneeling. The soldiers chuckled at the young man, many smiling widely with anger as one cocked the safety.

The man had whispered in Chen's ear as he pulled the trigger. The bullet flying faster than the speed of light right into the member's head. Dark red bloodied his forehead. The bandmate fell over as he took his last breath, his eyes rolling back. The others knew what just happened. Some members watched as others listened to the inhumane sight. 

Knowing once It was finally safe. After several minutes the members crawled out their hiding places with tears.

Chen was dead.

 

Comment your reactions/predictions/suggestions! ^^