Got7 at Weekly IDOL – More like Markson

Weekly Idol :)

At their shared bedroom…..

“Hyung you’ll do just great like how we did last time on ASC!” Jackson said to his hyung. He noticed that Mark had been pacing for like 10 minutes already. “It’s different on ASC Jackie. Donnie-hyung and Defconn-hyung are different.. And were not even hosting this time. We’ll need to show our charms here. You know I don’t like to show off…” The older said in a somewhat panic and pained tone. Jackson moved closer and hugged his adorable hyung. “Yah! That’s not true! You’re so pessimistic you know that?! Just be yourself and you know that… I’m always here to support you. I’ll make sure you’ll show off!” The younger lad said moving away from the hug and looking at his lovely hyung. Mark blushed and just nodded his head. Then suddenly they heard JB screaming that they need to head to the studio already. “You okay now hyung?! Come now!” After Jackson said it, he kissed the olders forehead and head towards the door. Mark was stunned and wasn’t able to move until…. “Hyung? You okay? Don’t wait for JB to start shouting again!” Mark was still stunned until Jackson flicked his forehead. “Y-yah! I-I’m still older here! And don’t go kissing me like that even if it’s just in the forehead!” Jackson just laughed it off and pulled his hyung out of their shared bedroom. Mark can only think of that kiss in his forehead and he already knew his day would be a great one.

Before the recording…..

“Hyung! What are you doing?” JB saw Mark pacing. He was the one to comment as Jackson is now being prepared by the noona-stylists. “What do you mean?!” Was the only response the younger received from the elder. JB just raised an eyebrow and it was JRs turn to continue. “Mark-hyung, you’ve been walking inside our waiting room after you had your make-up and all that. You also went in and out for 10 times already. You’ve been from that seat, from that sofa,  in that table and you’ve just been everywhere in the room. You still not used to variety shows?” JR said (while pointing) and concern is evident in his tone. “I think… Well, yes. I guess so. But, this is the Weekly Idol. I don’t know if I can be able to impress our hyungs. You know me guys. I’m pretty much, very quiet. What if I get edited out and…” Before Mark could even say anything more, Jackson suddenly came in and placed his hand on the olders shoulder. “Hyung! I thought you already calmed down? Whatever happens here, you’ll still be our hyung and our martial arts expert in the team. Arraso? And all of us here got your back hyung! Okay?” Jackson said while doing an okay sign and winking to Mark. The other members were also supporting him and giving him a thumbs up. They all smiled genuinely to their hyung to let him know that it is going to be okay. And with that they were called by the PDs to be on standby as they’ll soon start the show.

After the recording….

“Mark, good job today! You even showed us those flips during the random dance segment. And Jackson here didn’t do his part!” Their manager hyung informed them. Jackson whined. “Hyung! Have you not seen I almost slipped when they asked me to do the right side flip? If I’m not wearing this stupid boots I’d gladly flip as well…” Jackson was pouting. Almost everyday, the younger lad does this to get out of trouble or when he just wants to be forgiven. The manager was actually just messing around with him because he really knew that boots aren’t the best foot wear when doing flips. “Yeah! Whatever Jackson. Hahahaha!!” Mark laughed hard and still saw that Jackson was still pouting. He just showed Jackson his Mehrong and Jackson just pouted harder. Mark definitely thought that the younger lad is being very childish and cute right now. He wanted to kiss the young man right now but he fights the urge to do so cause once he starts, he can’t stop. He just mouthed him “STOP IT” while smiling but making sure that Jackson understood it. Jackson then suddenly changed his expression from pouting to smirking.

Donnie and Defconn hyung liked their flips the best but they were really amazed with Jackson . Donnie even told him “You can really pull off an underwear CF!” and laughed really hard. He also told Mark that he did very well. He told Mark that Jackson was just pretty talkative and dorky that’s why he felt that Jackson was better. Mark was glad to hear that. He wasn’t even expecting any compliment from their sunbaes and that was totally enough for him. He was really happy to hear that.

Everyone then gathered up after thanking everyone present in the Weekly Idol set. They were outside their van when their manager told them how great they were all throughout the show. Their manager complimented each of them and gave them points as to how to improve next time but those points weren’t that big deal. They then thanked their manager and one by one entered the van.

With Mark and Jackson being together after their ASC guesting, Jackson raised that they have a change in their seat assignment. Their previous seat assignment was, Mark being the oldest to always seat beside the driver, Middle are the maknae line – Yugyeom, Bambam, Youngjae and at the back, JB, Jackson and JR. The team actually had no issues with the two being together since their leader was actually with JR but the two doesn’t really mind not sitting together because they’ve been together since JJ Project time. Well, JR didn’t really agree with the seat assignment but since Jackson was always sitting in between them and Jackson being annoying and wild and noisy won’t stop, he just lets it go. The new sit assignment didn’t change much, JB and Mark just switched places. The ride to their dorm was quiet as everyone already felt tired. They just want to take their rest whenever they can.

Before reaching their dorm, Jackson woke up first and noticed that Marks head is now resting on his shoulders because he remembers that he was the one resting his head on the olders shoulder when they started traveling. Anyway, the younger lad didn’t mind, instead he just let’s his hyung rest on his shoulders more and as much as possible not move. He kissed his head before reaching for his hand. He linked their hands together and he noticed that the elders hold tightened. “Hyung, did I wake you? Mianhe..” The younger whispered. “It’s okay. Let’s just stay like this until we reach the dorm.” And with that, Jackson smiled, closed his eye and gave his hyung a back hand kiss.

When they arrived at their dorm, they thanked their manager hyung for taking care of them and for the ride home. Each one went inside but Mark pulled Jackson back. “Jacks, let’s head to the rooftop first. I just want some fresh air.” Jackson just nodded and followed his hyung.

It was a silent walk towards their rooftop until they reached the rooftop and Mark was the one to break the silence. “Thank you.” Was the first thing the older uttered. Jackson was blinking and just processing what his hyung said. Not receiving any response from the younger, he turned around and motioned him to come sit with him on the bench. The younger lad was walking towards his hyung with one eyebrow raised. “Yah! You look y I know so you don’t need to do that.” Still raising an eyebrow, Jackson just responded in a playful serious tone. “I know that already, but what’s with the thank you?” Mark chuckled. “Well, for helping me, I mean the whole team feeling comfortable during the show. You being dorky during the show made everyone at ease. Our sunbaes really liked you a lot. You even posed when they asked you how you’ll do an underwear CF!” Upon hearing that the younger lad suddenly smirked. “I know you were really focusing on that! Were you hyung?!” Mark blushed hard after realizing what he just said. He does 100% know not to feed the younger lad such things but he was just too immersed to thanking the young lad. “Y-yah! N-no! I-I was not! Stupid ert!” The older was stuttering and blushing hard. Jackson still being playful, did the same pose again,  looked at the elder and said in a y tone “Just relax. Relax hyung.”. With his amazing reflexes, he was able to dodge the kick coming from his hyung. Mark then stood up and started walking away. Still blushing hard. Jackson chuckled and ran towards his hyung and gave him a back hug. “Hehehe. I was just kidding hyung. But of course, I can be like that for you, with only my underwear…” Jackson whispered the last part to Marks ears. The latter just blushed harder. “Y-yah! S-s-stop it! Aish…” When Jackson noticed that his hyung sighed, he knows the older wants him to really stop. He moved to turn his hyung around and kiss him again in the forehead. He smiled upon seeing that his hyungs ears are pretty when it turns really red. “Okay hyung… I was just playing around. Anyway, you don’t need to thank me everytime. We are a team and I love you guys. Most of all, you. I’ll do everything just for them to see and know you more hyung. You’re an amazing person, friend, partner and boyfriend. You have a lot to offer and always remember that your charm worked to me.. And that’s you being shy and quiet…” Jackson was looking at Marks eye the whole time he was saying this and at the end of it, he was wiggling his eyebrow and smiling to the older lad. Mark hugged Jackson and buried his face on the youngers chest. “Still, thank you so much for taking care of me, I mean us or doing what you do that always lightens everyone. And… Thank you for loving me Jackson Wang… I love you so damn much…” Jackson was surprised with what his hyung said. Even if it was almost a whisper. He knows that they are both in love with each other but, Mark, the shy, unexpressive Mark Tuan does not always say such thing. The younger lad can count the number of times the older said it after they had been official.

There was a comfortable silence between them. Some minutes passed, Jackson pulled away and held the olders cheeks and have him look up as well. “Hyung, you don’t often say it but I am okay with it. Whenever you say it, it’s like I’ve found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or a treasure hidden deep in the oceans. I love you too hyung!” Jackson smiled. Mark remembered that genuine smile. “That smile. That genuine, sincere, amazing smile that you have, is enough for me to have a…..” Jackson suddenly smirked and mouthed, “Hard-on?”. Mark blushed again, wide eyed. “Y-yah! P-ert!” then he pushed the younger and walked away. He knows the younger was just teasing and then he shouted “I HATE YOU!”. He heard the younger laughing and he just kept walking until silence.. He got surprised when the younger was already slinging his arm on his shoulder. “But I love you so much hyung! So bear with it!” With that, the younger pecked him in the lips then run ahead. Turning a little and winking at him. “Y-yah! I told you not to go kissing….. Aish…” He smiled and then run ahead thinking to himself “He will never change, still I don’t care. He’s still my stupid, dorky Jackson….”