HEAVEN 2

Heaven

present

Krystal POV

Im walking around hospital, now here i am, this hospital will be my second home. I cant come home yet, doctor say i must stay here until the right time. I really dont think about it, since i feel amber always beside me now, yes her diary with me, and her name always come in my breath. Then i sit at the same bench, looking around no one come here its good cause i just wanna be with my amber now. I open and read her diary again.

 


Page 2

Hey im comeback again. Yah this day i just finished my work in cafe, key and taeyeon really annoying because they teasing me about the ‘angel girl’.and yep, vic always there helping me from that monkeys.You know why ?  because that afternoon she come in the cafe. And i become like crazy person, thats it key told me. I come to her and take her order.

A mango cake and mango juice. Hmm that mango angel hehe and i will remember that.

 i bring her order and introduce my self but she just stare at me with that cold eyes, no,for me its not cold eyes its a lonely eyes.

“hey mango angel, altough you didnt welcoming me i didnt mad at you, but make me more in love with you. You know what, i promise to you i will take that sadness and lonely from your eyes. I will cheerish you everyday. Prepare yourself angel”


 

Flasback.

Amber  POV

This morning i wake up, with a smile. I dont know i feel this day god will send me a happiness, yeah i trust you god because i always having a great time in this life. Nope, not that i didnt feel any sadness but i just try to keep positive, some say when you keep positive thinking on anything then you will have that positive result. Its just, i didnt want my life more misserable than before, sometimes i come home on night, thinking why in this lovely world god didnt send me a love, yeah i know i have my friends they always bring the warmth on my cold heart but still when i in this room just me, i feel sad. Where is my parents where is my home, where is someone can love me as much as i love her, and where someone that will waiting me when im come home. But god, i always smile and saying thanks to you for my life. Okay enough for that about my life.

And now, i must prepare  to go to work, i cant coming late or else i will have a scold from angry vic, no she is not the sister of angry bird.

I take a look on mirror, yeah am you more handsome day by day. Hehe now just take my black favorite jacket and step out from my apartment. I take my motorbike and go to smile’s cafe.

‘yah! You late 30minutes am. Where are you going huh ?’ i just step in to cafe and welcoming by angry vic.

‘oh unnie, im sorry for being late. Its just busy prying when i wake up hehe’ i pouted.

‘ahh, stop that pout, i know i always give in with that face,now go change and work. Go go go’

Hehe i know that angry vic cant resist my pout, with a big grin i change my shirt and take an order on costumer.

Its afternoon already, its time to lunch and i know it will be busy time. I cant even breath, busy take and giving any order. And then i hear the bell in door, its costumer again.

 I turn around ‘we-welcome...’ i frowned. Its not night, im not dreaming now. There she is an angel that night in the rooftop, now she is in stand in front of me. I got stunning with her beauty.

Thump...

Thump...

Thump..

‘yahh! stop it heart.. she will hearing that beat if you still beating like crazy’i tought of my heart

She come in walk passed me, and sit on the seat facing window. And here i am still stuck in my own world staring at her like idiot, until

‘yah! You want to just stand like a statue for day or you wanna take order on her? Whats wrong with you now aishhh..’ key just waving his hand in my face, that make me gulp and walk toward her.

‘he-hello welc-come..uh  can i take your order miss?’ stupid why you stuttering now.

‘one mango cake and one mango juice, thank you’ she just talk without look at me. And i just increasing my idiocy in front of her when i just stand there and staring at her face. Then she look at me no, scratch that she is glaring at me. That eyes is cold eyes, i think i will become an ice statue right now, but thats not only cold its have so much pain there.

‘something wrong ? why you still standing here ?’ she say to me with cold tone.

‘u-umm no. O-okay i will take that.’ I walk fast from her. Its not i scared of her,i just didnt want she think im a ert while checking on her. yeah am, you are stupid.

I bring her order to her seat, and i take up my courage or my craziness to sit in front of her, she glared at me. I just smile at her and,

‘hi, nice to meet you again, i see you on new year night at rooftop,may i know your name? ‘

‘how in earth you must know my name, and who are you to take a sit with me?’ she glaringa at me  still with that fierce eyes i know any minutes i will buried in hell. I take a big gulp

‘hey.. relax. I just wanna be friend with you. Its nice if i can know you, hehe oh right, my name amber by the way. Umm enjoy your food. Excuse me angel’ i give her my pure smile.  She just keep quite seems like not interest, then i walk from her. I know she still look at me.

Its not a big step,nor having a good impressed. But i manage to smile, i dont care of she is not accept my offer i just hope  its a good start for us. I will always come to her no matter what. I will protecting you starting now.

Back at my counter, key and taeyeon stand beside me with evil smirk. I know they will teasing me like crazy now. And i right,

‘yeah yeah lover boy. There you are. Hahaha how is it ? is that her ? ‘ key smile teasing me

‘who ? thats the girl she has been talking days ago ? angel ? hahaha but not bad for you. Right, she is beautiful.’ Taeyeon say while looking at her.

‘yes, she is. Like an angel right ? no, she is just not beatiful, she is gorgeous. Im sure im fallin in love right now.’ I say still staring at her with smile. Ah god i adore her.

‘waw waw.. its too fast to in love with someone that you just meet.. dont make your hope too high am,  maybe she is belong to someone.’ Taeyeon say to me with concern tone

I just smile and say ‘no, she is belong to me right now and later until i stop breathing.’

‘yah.. how come you now be so cheesy am. Hahahah angel angel here your prince already dived too deep into your heart. Ahahah’ key and taeyeon laughing like mad person.

‘there you  two stop teasing amber . She grow up now, its her time to falling in love, dont ruin her innocent hope.’ Vic patted my back and smile at me.

 i smile then pouting and go inside employees room.

I took a deep breath, think maybe tae right, maybe she is belong to someone, just look at her. She is beautiful, gorgeous, she has nice body, (no im not a ert, its true) and that cold eyes its just i cant describe what it is. How come she is not having a boy or girlfriend right, but i dont car there is something in my heart  wanna promise to her i will take the pain in her eyes away, i will protect her from anything that can hurt her. Will you give her to me god. Maybe someday. I managed to smile.

End flashback