Changhyun

Will We Ever Meet Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third hour was just about to start now and Park Hee, Sora, and Ahri were talking in class. "Ahri." Park Hee called Ahri while she was doodling on a piece of paper. Ahri quickly grabbed her calculator and sat in her spot. "Yes?" she in her seat which was right next to Park Hee and Sora seat was in the back, but she was on the otherside, she was to busy filling in her planner. "Do you still like Mark?" Ahri hesitated. "Yeah..why?" Park Hee was still doodling on her piece of paper. "Just that what if I chose someone for you?" Ahri frozed. "And who is this person?" "He's my cousin, he thinks you're cute." 

"Oh really?" Ahri put her hands on her chest as if she was touched by the words. 

"Yeah." Park Hee flipped another blank page and started drawing the tip of a flower stem. 

"Is he cute?" Ahri questioned. 

"Of course gurl, all the girls like him at his school." 

"Oh really?" 

"Oh yeah he's also very smart." Ahri frowned. 

" But I'm not smart though." 

"Yes you are." 

"Not in this class, I stink." 

Then the bell rang the teacher came in "Okay class, just make sure you wrote in your planner and get your calculators." she walked in the classroom heading to her computer for taking attendence. She would look up then at the computer checking for the present students and absence one. 

Ahri grabbed three pieces of lose-leaf paper and set down her planner binder gently on the floor, while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter