Chapter 1

Jealousy is an ugly thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So here it is! My second oneshot for this lovely couple.. I hope you enjoy it and please give me some feedbacks :))

Jinyoung was supposed to be out and having fun, but instead of having fun, he found himself stuck in the dorm. Doing nothing but space out. His mind was filled with the same thoughts piling up through his head. He vaguely remembers when it start, but he realize that his infatuation towards Mark is growing. He started to notice everything about Mark. How he move .How he talk . How he smile. How he laugh and everything. Sometimes Jinyoung thinks Mark smile is brighter than the sun with his pearly white teeth completely exposed. His laughs sounds better than music because Mark is anything but perfect as that for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung was attracted to Mark, but he doesn't know if it's normal. He doesn't know if it's normal for him to stare at Mark longer than he should be. He doesn't know if it's normal for him to feel giddy everytime Mark sits next to him. He doesn't know if it's normal for his heart to pound like crazy whenever Mark flash a smile to him. Everything Mark does is enough to build that fluttering sensation inside his stomach.

There were times Jinyoung hated himself for not being able to understand what's happening to him. And he hated that certain reason of his problem who always popped in his mind turning his head like a notification panel. He hated him for making him confused and helpless.

A sigh escaped through his lips as he still couldn't figure out how to solve his problem. He was still spacing out when the rest of s slowly gathered in the living room.

" Day dreaming again! " He heard someone gave a cocky comment. He snap his head towards the owner of the voice and saw Jackson flop himself on the cushion landing next to him with a delightful groan escaped his lips. Someone then chuckled acquiring his attention. Jinyoung swiftly snap his head to his right side and saw Bambam was grinning at him.

" So what's been troubling our omma? " Ask the two simultaneously. It wasn't the first time they saw the latter deep in thoughts so they could easily tell if something is bothering him. As an older, Jackson diligently put an arm around Jinyoung's shoulder while Bambam settled himself next to the latter.

" Well there's this someone kept bothering me " Jinyoung started a little hesitant. Because he's talking to Jackson Wang who always gives a witty comments over everything and sometimes he tend to exaggerate things.

Fiddling his fingers, he pondered for a while if it's okay for him to open up to the latter because he doubt Jackson would take the matter seriously. But then Jackson moved closer to him and look at him solemnly.

" Who's bothering you? Tell me and I got this " Tells Jackson showing up his sturdy fist to Jinyoung as if ready to break someone's face.

" Um..No it's not like that! " Quickly said Jinyoung. " It's just.. that person kept popping in my head and it really bothers me. It confused me " He pouted.

" Jinyoung hyung you shouldn't talk this matter to Jackson hyung. It's quite serious! " Warned Bambam looking skeptical at Jackson.

" Tsk.. As if he could talk this matter to a kid made from bangkok " Scoff Jackson.

" I'm not a kid! " Protest Bambam.

" Shut up bangkok boy "

Jinyoung massage his head upon hearing the two bicker. It didn't help to solve his problem. It only made his head hurt and the sudden sound of laughters echoes in the room made it worst. Jinyoung could hear Mark's laugh distinctly mix with Jaebum's grandpa laugh which Jinyoung found quite obnoxious. He doesn't care whoever cracked a joke or whoever did something funny. Because right now he hate the sight of Mark clinging to Jaebum. The hateful sight made him scoff under his breath along with the roll of his eyes. But he doesn't want to make his actions too obvious so he leans his head over Jackson's shoulder and closed his eyes.

The laughs suddenly died somewhere in the cold atmosphere of the room and a slow foot steps approaches from behind.

" What's happening here " Softly ask Mark from behind upon seeing Jinyoung leaning too closed to Jackson with his head practically rested over Jackson's shoulder.

" Obviously we're resting! " Coldly said Jinyoung without looking up to greet the older with his usual way of greeting.

The rest were astound at how he respond to the older. They all know how clingy he was to Mark. Usually when Mark came from his outdoors activity, Jinyoung would always approach him like a wife who's waiting for his husband to come home. It was one of the reason why Jaebum turn down his rule as a father of the group because obviously Jinyoung likes Mark more than him.

Intense silence filled the room where Bambam and Jackson look at each other in utter confusion with Jaebum taking a glimpse at Mark. The latter was evidently hurt with his eyes still linger to Jinyoung.

The sudden silence in the living room, made Jinyoung's headache even worst. Hence, he stood up and retreated to his room without any excuse, leaving the rest completely dumbfounded.

He thought the comfort of his bed and the quietness of his room would help to reduce his sudden headache. But even after lying for a few minutes on his bed with the calmness of his room, his head was still messy and terribly hurt. Therefore, he decided to drag his body under the shower. Maybe a warm water would help him to relax his muscles and clean up the mess in his head.

Later on after his long refreshing shower, he lay back on his bed with a profuse sigh as he stared at the ceiling. A lot calmer than his state earlier, he realize what he did earlier was totally wrong. " I must apologise to him " He mumble.

Dragging his feet in the living room, he look around over the place. His eyes were roaming all over the place, searching for his Mark hyung. He found the latter sprawled on the couch while his eyes were fixed on the tv screen. Jinyoung nervously walked towards the other and sat on the other side of the couch.

" Hyung.. I'm sorry about earlier. " He said apologetically and oddly shy with a slight hint of blush on his face as he look at the older. He tried to rub his cheeks to brush off that heat blooming on his face, but was in vain. Is Mark even legal? Why his side profile has to be that perfect? Why everything about him is perfect?. Even the way he sneezes is perfect.

" Don't worry about that. Jackson told me you spent your free time practising with them. You were just probably tired so I understand why you had a foul mood earlier. " Thoughtfully said Mark. That alone made Jinyoung sigh in relief and Mark's smile was a bonus. Hence, he bestow the latter with his sweetest smile. He instantly moved closer desperately want to close the gap between them and possessively link his arm at Mark's. Soon as he did so, he moan in delight. Not because Mark smells like vanilla. Not because Mark smells musky. Not because Mark smells like a man or anything like that. He just enjoyed the natural scent of Mark. Mark's smells like Mark.

" Jaebum really look hot on tv " Unfortunately, Mark opened his mouth and ruined the moment. The mention of Jaebum's name literally evoke something ugly inside Jinyoung. The latter didn't notice what Mark was watching till he look on the screen. Mark was watching their performance on tv and his eyes were probably lingered on Jaebum. Why it had to be Jaebum who he was looking at? Why not Park Jinyoung instead? Don't he look hot on tv?

" What do you think of Jaebum? " The mention of Jaebum's name once again pushed Jinyoung to the edge. He suddenly hated to hear that name.

" Why are you asking me that if you already know he's hot! " He burst out and stomped his way to his room.

Jinyoung headed back to his room after losing his temper. He decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter