final.

Back into Depression
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

edited: 6/7/2014

 

 

 

 

The night sky was burning with coldness. He huffed and puffed as he rubbed his arms. Tonight was really cold. He brushed off the snowflakes that were sticking onto his hair. He was only wearing a black, thin pullover hoodie with combat boots and jeans. He stayed.

 

Luhan stayed in his town. It was a quiet town, and he didn’t mind. He knew the reason why the city is all silent and gone.  And it was his only secret.

 

Except someone found out.  Someone who was important to him. Someone who spent time with him. Someone who actually let him found out something new.

 

But he’s gone. He’s gone because of Luhan’s deviously wants and needs. Luhan wasn’t cold hearted; he just had to do what his inside soul told him to do. He loved Sehun. Sehun was a nice, handsome, cheesy guy. He had to admit; Sehun was a pretty interesting target.

 

He didn’t mean to.

 

He had to listen to his soul. Kill that boy and leave him in the snow.

 

Luhan did stab Sehun. The memories hurt him.

 

And he was dead on guilty.

 

He walked onto the snow, stamping with his combat boots. He made his way to his small apartment, slowly walking up. He kept his eyes on the ground until bumping into a firm chest. He gasped and looked up quickly before bowing several times.

 

“I’m sorry!”

 

“It’s fine.” A familiar cold, voice snapped him out of his bowing. He looked up at the face. His breath hitched.

 

“S-Sehun? How?”

 

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“Who the hell are you and how do you know my name?”

 

Luhan blinked and tugged onto Sehun’s chest. He was speechless. He thought it was a dream. Sehun can’t be back. He was dead. He was buried 5 feet down onto the ground of the earth. He slowly stepped back and smiled painfully.

 

“Sorry. I must have mistaken you for my other friend. His name is Oh Sehun.”

 

The other blinked in conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter