Six Immortals

Immortal Sanctuary of Beauty& Tradegy

Kylie's POV: I opened my eyes slowly, as I heard faint steps approaching me, followed by soft whispering. I was surrounded by darkness, that enclosed on me. I grunted, feeling slight fear wash over me. I closed my eyes tightly, grabbing my legs and pulling them in closer to me. I heard the squeaking of my bed room door, and the low voices of my parents talking rapidly to each other. I slowly looked up as slight yellow light flooded across the wooden floor. "I sissy in here?" A young voice of a boy said softly. Hope fluttered in my chest, and I gasped softly. A young short little boy looked over, his black bangs falling across his eyes. He ran over, reaching his hands out in the dark. I felt a small smile spread across my lips, and he ran in the dark coner were I was hiding. "Kylie, why are you in the dark?" He whispered, and I squinted to see him clearly. "Because that's where I belong, Kyru." I said softly. He looked at me and blinked slowly, not knowing what else to say. I looked up sharply as more footsteps approached us both. "You little brat." The deep voice of my father growled. I screamed loudly as he walked towards me, his boots hitting the wooden floor. My first reaction was to hold up my arms, in a attempt to hide my face. He grabbed my arm, dragging me across the floor. His long nails dug into my arm, making me wince. He slammed me on the ground, leaning over me. I couldn't see his face, only the outline of his body. "You know you can't speak to any living human. Not with your evil powers." He growled, not caring how I felt about it. "I-I'm sorry father..." I said, letting myself look back at him. He was saluted over me, and I felt my body tremble in his presence, scared to death of him in every way. 

                He snickered, and I could hear the sound of his teeth grinnding together. "Can't you see what this family is going through because of you? You are making the cops and other forces suspicous." He snapped, before his fist sped down towards my face. I screamed as his knuckles met my pale face, making me fly backwards. I landed on the wooden ground with a loud thud. I groaned, feeling pain numb me. I struggled to get up shakily, my head spinning. I grunted as I felt his heavy foot press down on my chest. I layed there, as he bent over and swung hard at me once more. My head jerked ot the side, and I felt my arms give out from underneath me that was holding me up. My face smacked the wooden tile floor and I layed there motionlessly. My dad pulled away, his breathing heavy. "You better stay here, and don't give me none of your ghost crap anymore..." He said before slowly walking out. Kyru looked back at me, his expression giving nothing away. He looked down at his feet, before slowly walking out of the dark room and into the light. "Please...Don't leave me." I whispered, feeling warm tears stream down my pale face. The door shut behind them slowly, leaving me in the pitch black room once more. I layed there, tasting the salty blood in my mouth. "Please don't cry..." A soft and faint voice said in front of me. I looked up slowly, blinking away watery tears that made everything fuzzy. I could make out a outline of a girl with long hair, and was about my age. I closed my eyes tightly, wishing she would go away. Haylee was a ghost, but yet very nice.

                     "Kylie?" The ghost girl echoed, making me slowly look up. "I can't do this anymore..." I sobbed, pressing my trembling hands over my eyes. I was born with this gift to see spirits. The good and bad ones, every since I could remember I saw them. Haylee scooted closer, even though she couldn't touch me or comfort me in any way. "You got to stay strong." She cooed softly, and I could feel the slight coldness from her body. She wasn't see through, she was just there. I looked up sharply as I heard people talking loudly in the next room over. Haylee was quiet, as if she was listening as well. I stood up slowly, before making my way towards the thin wooden wall. I pressed my ear against it, struggling to calm down the rapid beat of my heart against my chest. I went wide eyed as there was loud voices, of three men. I heard the voice of my father rise, but there was a long pause. I jumped as there was no sound stirring on the other side. I jumped as there was suddenly a loud thump against the wooden wall were I was pressed up against. I felt panick surge through me, and I glanced at Haylee who blinked, not saying anything. I scooted my way towards the door, stopping midway there. "Should I go?" I asked softly, half to myself. Haylee shrugged and stood beside me, and sighed. "What if your parents see you? They'll beat you again." She said softly. I hesiated, not knowing what to say. She's right. I looked at the wooden door, staring at it for so long that I felt like I would burn a hole through it. I gulped and slowly opened the door, making it creak.

                 The bright yellow light made me cringe, holding my hand directly in front of my bright blue eyes. Haylee groaned as well, and I looked at her slowly. She looked like a normal human girl, the differance was that her eyes were a neon green. She had long bright blonde hair that was straight and fell to the middle of her back. She was wearing a black and white school uniform, and she glanced over at me. I slowly walked into the light, looking around slowly. I felt my heart sink as what was supposed to be the kitchen was completely distroyed. There was the kitcehn table, but it was smashed in two pieces with wood and glass surrounding it. I felt my pace quicken as I turned the corner, looking at the rest of the ruined house. I stopped dead as I saw two people on their knees in the living room. Two soldiers were standing in front of my father and younger brother as they begged for mercy. I hid behind the corner, feeling my breathing grow heavy. I closed my eyes, forcing myself to be strong. "We have to help them." Haylee whispered, her face inches away from mine. I peaked my head around the corner, unable to see the soldiers and police man faces. I saw my father look past them at me, his face pale. His dark brown hair stuck up widely, and he was trembling, his huge hands unsteady. My younger brother sobbed loudly, his eyes puffy and red. "You lied, there is a girl here. We will find her." The soldier said holding a rifle in his hand. I felt my eyes stretch wide in horror as my father struggled to reach for it the soliders black rifle as it hung limply by his side. 

                    Haylee's POV: The solider went wide eyed, before lifting it. The father stood up, making the two buff bald police men surround him. I felt my eyes stretch wide. The dad looked directly as Kylie as she stood there in fear. "You want the girl? Fine take the stupid demon!" He shouted before breaking free from the cops grasp. They both gasped and struggled to grab him as he pulled both of his arms free. He grabbed Kylie before she could run away. He put her in a head lock, making her fall to her knees. She struggled in his grasp, struggling to yank her arms away. "Haylee!" She yelled, staring directly at me. I felt tears form in her bright green eyes. I stood there, taking a step towards her. I can't do anything....I can't even touch her. "I-I'm sorry." I said, feeling my soft voice crack. She met my gaze, tears streaming down her cut and bruised face. "Let the girl go." The solider said, his green suit making his chest look buffer. The dad slowly pulled out a knife that gleamed in the bright sunlight. I felt myself tense up, and I screamed her name, knowing that no one else could hear me. "She's only good for she sees...Death." He said before laughing, his brown hair hanging in his face. The young soldier sighed, looking down at his shiny boots. The cops looked at him as he gave a curt nod. Without a second hesiatation, they lifted their pistols. Kyru leaped foreword, running towards his father. The father glared down at him, before he could say anything to his father, the father was cut off as bullet sped through his chest. Kylie screamed loudly in pure fear.

                 Blood trickled out of her fathers mouth, his brown eyes stretching wide. The black suit he was wearing was soon smeared with the bright red blood. He collasped to his knees, breathing heavily. "Dad..." Kylie sobbed, knealing down in front of him. Her black hair hung in her beautiful face as she sobbed heavily. I went wide eyed as he lifted the knife, before lunging it into her stomach. She gasped for air, before collapsing on her side. Her white dress was smeared with bright blood, as she choked out my name, her body jerking. No! Not her! I ran over her, my feet not making a sound on the wooden floor. The solider beat me to it and slowly picked her up in his arms, making her hair dangle down and she looked up at him dully. "I'm going to get you help. Finish off the boy, we need to witnesses of the case." He said before stomping towards the door. She looked back at me rigidly, and I felt my breathing quicken. What do I do? What can I do? The two cops looked at Kyru who screamed loudly, as the pinned him against the wooden wall, holding up the black bloody pistols. I looked away as I heard the trigger being pulled making the whole house shake. I closed my eyes tightly, as there was the soft thud of the little boy landing on the ground. I opened my eyes and spun around in the direction they were carrying Kylie. I looked at the bright stars that gleamed a little brigher in the sky. I ran towards the bright white cop car that gleamed in the moonlight. I ran across the yard swiftly, passing the soldier that payed no attention to me. I gulped slowly.

            I ran through the white cop car door without thinking, sliding in the back seat. He climbed in as well, and I heard the hissing of the walkie talkie and waited impatiently as he talked in it before driving off. I rested my pale hands on the smooth soft fuzzy seat, not feeling anything. The solider glanced at Kylie was was breathing weakly, her  head limply smashed against the tinted window. I gripped her seat, leaning foreword. "Hold on." I whispered, my blonde hair hanging in my face. The soldier looked over, and I feared that he saw me. He kept a steady pace before we pulled up the hospital. A second later, he picked her up as he parked, him slamming on his breaks. He slammed the car door, leaving everything in silance except her shallow breathing. A second later, he picked her up before carrying her towards a huge white building with bright red lights pressed against the front of it. I watched him jog inside before following him swiftly.  Everybody walked past me, nurses of different shapes in sizes. The voices of the people sounded distant and far. "Hello." I heard a gentle voice say from behind me. I turned around to see a little kid with long curly black hair and in a pink dress. I smiled and waved at her, making her beam. It's a shame that only little kids see me. It's because they believe that anything and everything they see is true. I stopped as I sensed where they were taking her as I mindlessly walked down a narrow hallway. I stopped in front of a bright blue door, peaking through the small window. She was laying in a hopsital bed, machines around. 

                 I walked through the blue door, feeling a slight sensation pass through me. Nurses and doctors stood in a circle around her. I listened to the faint beeping of the machine, worry surging through me. "She's hurt badly...And she hasn't woken up." A young nurse with bright brown hair said, her straight hair behind her ear. I gulped nervously, feeling alarm surge through me. "We think she's in a coma, from all of the shock." Said another male doctor, his beard twitching before he fixed his specticals. I knealed down beside her, closing my eyes for a moment. Her heart moniture was very low, and her eyes didn't stir. "Wake up." I whispered softly, but nothing stirred except the doctors that walked through me as they struggled to get results. I sighed and rested my hand on hers, closing my eyes. I opened them to be surrounded by slight darkness. I wasn't in the hospital anymore, but in woods. The sky was beautiful, and neon lights danced in the sky perfectly. I looked around and saw nodbody, and I gulped. I shuddered, taking me by surrpise. Ghost...Can't feel anything. Slight mist hung on the ground, circling my feet. "Haylee.." A voice said softly. I looked over and gasped loudly. Kylie was looking around widely, stumbling towards me. I smiled slightly, realizing the wound was gone. "Calm down...Your in a coma." I said gentle, explaining softly to her. I reached my hand out, resting it on her cold shoulder. She jumped, before looking at me wide eyed in her fear. Her blue eyes filled with tears. "Am I...Dead?" She chocked out hoarsely. I blinked. 

                          Kylie's POV: The way Haylee stared at me made me feel slightly more calm. "No, were in between." She said slowly. In between? I looked around widely, not knowing what to think. Woods and other land stretched in for a long time, but it was all beautiful. "You mean, Purgatory?" I whispered. She nodded slowly, her grip on my shoulder tightening. How did I get here? I looked down and struggled to get a grip on myself. "How can I get out?" I whispered, looking at her for help. She sighed, her warm breath brushing my face. "I remember going here. I had to solve it out on my own...But, I haven't crossed over yet."  She said slowly, slight sadness filling her green neon eyes. I forced myself not to make eye contact as I remembered how she died. She was killed...By her own mother, she drownded her. "We have to move fast, it's not a safe place." She said slowly, making me slightly worried. It's beautiful though... "What do you mean?" I whispered slowly, gentle brushing a long strang of bright green grass. "There's evil spirits here as well. Your not dead, Kylie. It's more dangerous for you. Something could happen, like you being killed here and dying in reality." She explained rapidly. Without saying anything else, she grabbed my wrist. I stumbled clumsily after her, not used to her being able to make physical contact with me. I looked around at slight clouds hung in the dark sky, making the neon lights fly into them. How could Haylee hate this place? It's beautiful... I followed her slowly, as we walked across a stone bridge, before going into woods. 

                       I scooted closer to her as everything seemed to be muted except our heavy breathing. I looked down at the mist as it swirled around my feet. "What are we looking for?" I asked after a long walk. The trees didn't seem normal at all... They towered above us, and the branches were thick and hung down slightly. "Some type of clue...Something that would give me a reason why your here." She whispered, peaking behind a thick tree. I jumped suddenly as there was a sound of a gigle from behind me. I turned around and gasped loudly, staring a beautiful women. The women was wearing a leather jacket over a long white dress that covered her feet. "M-Mom?" I stammered slowly. The lady smiled, sitting on a huge root. "Kylie, I'm sorry for the things in the past. Who ever thought you would get here." She said slowly, her bright blue eyes sypmathetic. I felt emotions engulf me all at once, and I struggled to fight back tears. "Why am I here?" I whispered, my voice stronger then I thought it'd be. She sighed, and slowly stood up, facing me. "Your gift is special, Kylie. Use it wisely, and never doubt it. It will help guide lost spirits, and help them move on. You always believed that, right?" She said slowly. I felt warm tears stream down my face. She has found peace as well... I went wide eyed as she began to fade in front of my eyes. No...She can't leave me! As I opened my eyes once more, she was gone and I felt warm tears stream down my face in a never ending stream. I jumped as Haylee touched my shoulder touched my shoulder slowly. I gasped. 

                 White creatures with black mouths that hung open widely with sharp teeths sticking out in them. They walked towards us, their voices mixed in with loud roars. I backed up slowly, to only back up into a tree. "What do we do?" I asked, my voice rising in panic. They slowly surrounded us, and I closed my eyes tightly. I opened them as there was a loud high pitched roar of pin. One of the huge and tall creatures fell at my feet, blood oozing out of them. A outline of a person wearing all black stood in front of me. The person dodged foreword, doing a perfect flip over another creature that struggled to enclose the person. The mysterious person was holding a silver sword that was almost big as the person, weird symbols alined inside it. The person leaped on one, facing us. I squinted my eyes and could see the face. It was a boy... He screamed, before jaming the sword through it's chest. The creature roared loudly, making blood spray on the boy. He wrapped his feet underneath it's arm, before flipping backwards, taking the creature with him. He let the creature smack on the ground before landing perfectly. He looked around slowly, no other creatures lurking around him. He was breathing heavily, and he slowly faced us. He slowly took off his black hoodie, making his face visible. He had short blonde hair and bangs that swooped perfectly in his face. He also had neon blue eyes, like Haylee. I gasped, feeling my cheeks turn slightly red. "Who are you?" Haylee asked, slightly demanding. The boy gave a half smile, snickering. "That was kind of harsh."

                  "I was the one who just saved you from the Kino's." He growled, before narrowing his piercing blue eyes at us. I gulped slowly, not wanting to be the one to fight him. "What's your name?" She snapped, more threatening. "Hiroto." He said calmly, puting the blade over his shoulder. Hiroto? I blinked and forced myself to break my gaze away from him. He looked at me and went wide eyed suddenly, staring at me for a long time. "You." He said sharply, making me look up at him. Haylee looked at me, worry clouding her green eyes. "You are Kylie." He said slightly softly. I blinked, leting my body stop trembling. I nodded and he narrowed his eyes slowly at me. "What are you doing here?" He said taking a step towards me. I felt my body freeze with slight fear. I opened my mouth to reply to him, but to only have my words come out as nothing but jambled words. "I-I am in a coma." I stammered. He gave a half smile and cracked his knuckles. "Well, your in spirit world. Your in my territory now." He snapped, narrowing his eyes. "Are you going to help us or what?" Haylee growled in slight annoyance. Hiroto whipped around, and I screamed in fear as his bloody came speading towards my face. I grunted as he slammed me up against a tree, before doing the same to Haylee. "I don't have to do anything...But, you can help me." He growled, before giving a charming half smile. We are? "F-Fine..." I mumbled, feeling the cold metal press against my throat. He pulled away and flashed a sarcastic smile at us. "What?!" Haylee boomed angerily.

                      Haylee's POV: How can she give in so easily? "Let's get realistic...The dude's way stronger and more adaptable here then we are...." She said in slight annoyance. I rolled my eyes, knowing she was right. He grabbed us both, shoving him in front of us. He walked steadily through the woods, and I struggled not to loose sight of Kylie. How does he know her? If he knows her...Alot others must know her as well. I looked at him, and he glared. "Don't you think he's kind of cute?" She whispered, leaning foreword to whisper in my ear. I rolled my eyes but nodded without thinking. "Stop talking about me..." He growled, making us both jump. He stopped adbruptly, and we were in a wide field of grass. Stars shined ahead, and some slightly rained across the sky. I looked at him ,as he looked straight ahead. "Hiroto!" Someone yelled cheerfully. A moment later, a group of boys ran towards us. They all stopped and looked at me then to Kylie. "Oh wow...Their cute..." A boy with dark brown hair and bangs that swooped slightly in his eyes said happily. Hiroto rolled his eyes in annyoance before shoving Kylie in front of him. "She can help us." He said slowly. They all looked at her in confusion. "Isn't that special girl that can see spirits and help them cross over?" A boy with black hair and bangs that fell over his right eye. Hiroto nodded slowly, looking slightly pleased with himself. I sighed and closed my eyes slightly. "Oh, what a shame. I thought you brought us a girl just for fun." A boy said with bright brown hair said that swooped in his eyes. 

                    Hiroto looked at Kylie, making a face in disguist. He shoved her away from him, making her land face first on the ground. "She's...Kind of weird.." Another boy mumbled flatly. He had dark brown hair, and bangs that covered his eyes and he stood beside Hiroto. "She's clumsiy and stupid. Obviously." He said flatly. "What about her?" The bubbly boy said, tilting his head to the side and poking me. I glared, making him shrink back slightly. "Don't touch it, it might bite." Said the boy with dark black hair. "Here's the deal...Your going to help us." Hiroto said, knealing down in front of us. I gulped nervously, his eyes burning into us. "You obviously need to get out of here as well." The boy named Kido said slowly, flipping his dark brown bangs. We both exchanged looks with each other and I sighed, letting my head hang down. "Fine." Kylie said in defeat, a frown on her pink lips. She seeemed slightly scared of the spirit boys as they all talked softly to each other. I jumped as boy with bright brown bangs said, flashing a sweet smile. He looked back at the others that were busy talking and goofing off. "Don't worry, we aren't going to hurt you." He explained, his voice making me feel more comfortable. The boy sat between us both, leaninign against a tree Hiroto tied us up against a moment ago. "I'm Delta." He explained with a bright smile, his bright blue eyes gleaming. Kylie automatically smiled back, and I sighed. I hope they won't hurt us, and I'm just scared were both going to be stuck here again. I zoned him out as he introduced the others kindly. God...

                    "Delta, don't talk to the prisoners." Kido snapped, making the him look straight ahead. Delta frowned, rolling his eyes. "They aren't prisoners. Were lucky they are even helping us." He snapped in slight annoyance. Hiroto snickered and crossed his arms. "Why do they have to be girls?" He groaned, making faces of disguist at us. "I don't know, but to bad their so cute." Kanon cooed, knealing down in front of us. I felt my cheeks turn red as he gentle his cold hand against my face. He gave a soft, short chuckle before he did the same to Kylie. "Kanon...Really?" Reita mumbled flatly from further away. I looked at Kylie who seemed slightly amused by them all. "So, where exactly would we be going tomorrow?" Delta questioned, looking at Hiroto through his light brown bangs. "Well...We'd be going to the middle were heaven and hell both meets." Hiroto said slowly, looking at all of us slowly. "Don't be scared..." Delta said looking at at us as we both exchanged looks with each other. He smiled sweetly, before slowly picking up a bright blue flower. He gentle her hair back over her ear, before placing the flower on it. She blinked at him, her face turning three shades of red. "Thanks..." She said after a long pause. Delta blushed slightly, before quickly standing up. "Who's taking first watch?" Kido asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Me! Me!" Chiyu squealed, jumping up and down behind Kanon and Reita who both towered over him. Hiroto sighed and rolled his eyes as he continued to beg him. "Please? I'll...I'll pluck roses for you?!" 

                    Hiroto frowned and shudered, and rolled his eyes. "Here." He said slowly before handing the sword towards him. Chiyu cheered loudly before giving a hop of excitement. He skipped foreword, planting a kiss on Hiroto's pale cheek. He stood by the tree, the sword clenched tightly in his grasp. Hiroto snickered and looked at us both, laying down beside us. "I'll be watching you, so don't get any ideas." He cooed softly, leaning in towards Kylie. Her eyes stretched wide, and he gentle touched her face with a slight glare and a half smile. He layed down, his blonde bangs hanging in his perfect face. Kido laughed at us and snickered. "I'm not afraid to kill you..." He warned before taking to fingers and pointing to his eyes before he pointed them in the direction our we were in the sign that he was watching us. "Their joking, I won't let them hurt you." Delta said geting comfortable as he layed on the ground beside her. Reita was laying his his head on Kanon's side as he struggled to get comfortable. I layed down, looking up at the bright stars that gleamed over head of us. "Do you think that they really will kill us?" Kylie asked softly from beside me. I looked at her slowly, not knowing what to say. "I'm not for sure. If they do, were both in big trouble." I said before laying down slowly. As if dying once was enough. I glanced at the boys cautiously before closing my eyes. Hopefully they'll keep us safe.