Final

Please, listen to me...

 

 

Chanhee was so excited to go home. Today is their second anniversary and he don't want to be late for their celebration. He promised to Byunghun that tonight, they were going to some special place to celebrate it. But as he arrived at his home, he was surprised by looking at the situation in front of him. Byunghun was kissing some other guy in front of their home. He startled.

 

"Hunnie! How dare you?!" Chanhee shouting, making the two of them being apart.

 

"Channie, it's not like you think. Please, listen to me..." Byunghun said as he approached Chanhee that standing not far from them to coaxed him. His eyes were tearing. It's like he's being crying all this time.

 

Chanhee didn't bother to look at Byunghun as he gave a death glared on that guy. "Who is he?! Are you cheating on me, Hunnie?" Chanhee sounds suspicious. He looked at Byunghun with angry.

 

"No, Channie! No! I'm not cheating on you. He's the one that suddenly..."

 

Before Byunghun manage to finish his words, Chanhee slapped him harder before he barked to that guy. They were fighting until that guy finally gave up and running away from there.

 

"You, come with me!" Chanhee grabbed Byunghun's arm and dragged him inside the house.

 

Chanhee pushed Byunghun on the couch harshly, making the other crying non-stop as he afraid of his husband being mad. Byunghun hugged his body and shivering.

 

"Who is he, Hunnie? Answer me!" Chanhee snapped.

 

Byunghun startled. He didn't dare to looked at Chanhee's mad face, so he just stared on the floor. Chanhee lose his patient cause Byunghun not answering him. He kicked the table while shouting.

 

"Answered me, damn it!!"

 

Byunghun gasps before he slowly spoke. "He-He's my..."

 

"Who is he??!!!!"

 

"He's my ex-boyfriend." Byunghun finally said.

 

"Your ex? So, are you guys back together again? And that's why you guys kissing? Is that it?!" Chanhee turned the table upside down in angrier. Then he cursed Byunghun.

 

"Chanhee, stop it! I'm not cheating on you! Please, believe me. Please, listen to..." Byunghun tried to calm his husband but Chanhee pushed him aside.

 

"Don't touch me you're !!"

 

Byunghun widened his eyes just to hear those cruel words towards him. He never though that Chanhee would say that to him. His heart broken into pieces. He can't stand anymore as he burst into tears.

 

"H-How could you, Channie? You called your own wife as a ? You-you really mean it?" Byunghun stuttered. "So, all this time, you assumed me as a ? Not your wife?"

 

Chanhee went to their bedroom leaving Byunghun in depressed.

 

---

 

The next day, Chanhee found out that Byunghun is not around in their house. He starting to worried, cause he still love his wife. Last night was a mistake. He know he shouldn't be angry at Byunghun, and listen to him first before accused him like that and the worst is, he called his own wife a . He regret it. He grabbed his car keys, and run out the house.

 

"Where could he be?" Chanhee muttered as he keep eyeing the roadside in case his wife walking on it. He drive slowly.

 

Then, he go to a place that Byunghun love to go, but it's useless. He's not there. He walked on the footpath, trying to search for his wife again and again, but he got dissapointed.

 

"Aish, Hunnie-ah...where are you?" Chanhee sighed.

 

As it's raining heavily, Chanhee still searching for his wife. He didn't care, he didn't bother with it at all as long as he can find his wife again. He began to worried and he can't stop blaming himself for being jerk last night.

 

"Hunnie, i'm sorry...please come back...i miss you..."

 

Before he manage to entering his car, he saw Byunghun's ex not far from him. He run towards him and grabbed him by his collar.

 

"Where's my wife? Tell me! Where did you hide him?" Chanhee asked angrily before that guy suddenly punched him on the face.

 

"Yah! Why on earth i'm hiding him? Are you nuts?! He's my ex, okey? Not my lover anymore, so why would he be with me?! Crazy! I don't hve anything to do with him anymore, so back off!" that guy said firmly which make Chanhee stunned.

 

He stand back, and looked at the guy. "What do you mean you don't have anything to do with him, huh?" Chanhee scoffed. "Last night you're kissing him, and now you're..."

 

"He's a loyal wife, you know. Yeah, last night we were kissing but it's the gift before i'm leaving to another country. I'm the one that asked for it, and i'm the one that pulled him into a kissed when he keep struggling not to do it. He's crying while kissing me, and you saw it too, right? He's not willingly to kiss me." that guy smirk.

 

Chanhee looking down. He admitted it. Yeah, last night after the kiss, Byunghun ran towards him with tearing eyes before he begged. But Chanhee was too stubborn and didn't care about it.

 

"He said that he loves you and i'm nothing compared to you. I still love him, but i'm the one that leave him for another girl before, so it's deserved me right. And now, i've promised him that i won't come back anymore, so he can live happily with you. But as i saw last night...and now you're searching for him...is he running away from the house?" that guys mocked.

 

"He is..."

 

"Well, i don't think he run that far cause he don't have a place to go except for you guys home. Go back. I think, he still near the house."

 

"Oh thank you, and sorry for last night. I..."

 

"Don't be. It's my fault after all cause i'm kissing your wife, right?" that guy smiled. "Now go. He might be waiting for you. And please, take a good care of him. Don't hurt him or i'll take him away from you. That's my promised."

 

"Don't worry, i won't hurt him anymore." Chanhee smiled before he went to his car and drove away.

 

---

 

Chanhee arrived at home and he was surprised to see someone that standing in front of the main door. That guy's back was facing him.

 

"Hu-Hunnie?" he stuttered as he approached that guy.

 

That guy facing him, and he was surprised to see Byunghun was back.

 

"Hunnie, i miss you!" Chanhee pulled Byunghun into a hug. Byunghun burst into tears before he replied the hug tightly.

 

"Channie! There's no where for me to go...and i love you...i'm sorry for kissing my ex last night...sorry...please don't shut me out! I can't live without you. You can call me whatever you want, i don't mind, as long as you let me love you. I'm sorry...Channie, i..."

 

Before Byunghun manage to finished his words, Chanhee released the hug and kissed him passionately.

 

"You talk to much. I'm the one that should be sorry cause i didn't listen to you. I'm sorry for throwing those cruel words to you. Sorry, honey...would you forgive me?"

 

Byunghun nodded cutely as a 'Yes'. Then, Chanhee carrying his wife with bridal style before entering their house. Byunghun leaning his head against Chanhee's chest while wrapping his hands around Chanhee's neck. They were on their way to upstairs.

 

"It so cold outside. How long that you stay outside?"

 

"All day long after i'm back from the hospital."

 

"Hospital? So, you're not running away as i though? You're just going to hospital?"

 

"Mmhhhmm..."

 

"Why? Are you sick?"

 

"Nope."

 

"So, why?"

 

"For the monthly check up."

 

Chanhee's frowned. Still blurr. "Monthly check up?"

 

"The doctor said that i almost miscarriage when we're fighting last night, so..."

 

Chanhee widened his eyes as he looked at Byunghun and stop his step. "What did you say? Why don't you tell me?"

 

"I was trying when my ex suddenly came, and you're getting mad, making me lost opportunity to tell you about that."

 

Chanhee slowly placing Byunghun down on their bed as they arrived inside their shared room.

 

"I'm sorry..." Chanhee tears suddenly stream down on his cheek. Byunghun gently wiped it away.

 

"It's okey, Channie...i don't blame you."

 

Chanhee kneeling down in front of Byunghun, and caressing his hand. "Why you're so nice? You should mad at me when i almost killed our unborn child."

 

"It's okey, Channie. We can have another baby if i'm miscarriage, but i can't have someone like you if i lost you. There's no one that can replaced you in my heart. No one."

 

"Owh, Hunnie...you're so kind." they were hugging each other. "There is no one in my heart too, except only you. You're the only one that i love...no one can replaced you either. I love you!"