3

EXO-K's Lover (Dating Game)
Please log in to read the full chapter

'Nice to meet you Kai but, erm.. no thank you. I really need to go somewhere right now.' you said as you fiddled with your fingers nervously.

'Ah I see. But remember to get your wound treated soon! Bye!'

'Bye!' You bowed to each other and left.

 

'Finally!' You cheered when you reached the mall.

You walked slowly through every shop, searching for the perfect gift. Suddenly, your legs felt weak. You stumbled and fell. Fortunately, someone caught you. You looked up and saw a guy with wide eyes filled with concern, staring at you.

'Are you okay, miss?' He asked.

'Yea- Ouch!' you yelled. Your knees felt numb and you couldn't stand properly. 'I really should have treated them earlier' you thought.

He helped you to sit down on a bench nearby and examined your knees. 'Let me guess, you fell before you cam to the mall and injured your knees, didn't you?'

You couldn't help but nod.

'Stay here.' he said and ran off.

After a while, he came back with ointments and bandadges. He carefully bandaged your wound and smiled at you when he finished.

'All done!' he cheered. Then, he sat down beside you.

'Nice to meet you. My name is Kyungsoo.' he said.

'Hi!' you waved at him.

'I was thinking... since your knees are injured... Would you like to have lunch with me? I mean.. um.. I know how to cook and um... My house is pretty near...' he scratched his head.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter