oo1

Trying to get out of the friendzone

Amber was sitting on the couch playing with her phone. It was a warm afternoon and she was being lazy again since it was weekend. She was in her basketball shorts and one of her loose tanktops. Her black hair was messy and her locks sticked on her forhead caused by her sweat. She just broke up with her boyfriend Lay though a text messege, she was hard when she would break up with someone but she was to lazy to tell them in person and she didnt like to see those sad faces or hear the fine but I broke up with you line. She liked to have a boyfriend just for the feeling to have someone in her life nothing else. There was ones this boy she really liked but he disappeard out of her life. He was her bestfriend along with Key. Key and Amber never talk about him anymore because that will only bring up tears. He left them behind without saying anything but later they discovered he was sick and had to be cured somewhere overseas in Canada. Amber aksed her parents if they still have contact with the Wu's but all she gets is a "Sorry dear we never heard from them again".

Jackie: "Hey little sis how are you doing"

Ambers older sister entered the livingroom and sat beside Amber.

Amber: "Hey sis, Im doing fine but its so hot today"

Jackie: "I know right its so rare"

Amber: "Yeah"

Jackie: "How is it going with Lay?"

Amber: "I broke up with him"

Jackie: "Why? I liked him for you and when did you broke up with him?"

Amber: "Just because he is such a douchebag and I did it just now"

Jackie: "Amber how many times do I have to tell you to stop breaking boys hearts through a text messege"

Amber: "Well you told it like 10 times already or something like that so I dont know"

Jackie: "Go find yourself a lovely girlfriend or a handsome boyfriend"

Amber: "Girlfriend? Never thats wrong"

Jackie: "Hey watch your mouth young lady and get up to put the trash outside"

Amber groaned and got up to take the trash outside. When she got utside she saw some familiar figures coming her way. She got annoyed and just walked back inside but got stopped by a hand.

Amber: "Leave me alone"

Lay: "How dare you break up with me, you know Im THE Lay Zhang Yixing right?"

Amber: "So? I am THE Amber Josephine Liu Yiyun so get your filthy hands of of me and leave me alone"

Lay: "You'll regret this Liu"

Amber: "Yeah yeah yeah now get out of my yard before Im going to call my sister"

Lay let go of her arm and walked away with his gang. She sighed and got back inside of the house. She walked upstairs and slumped on her bed. She stared at her ceiling and her thoughts drifted off to her past with Key and her other bestfriend who might or might not be alive now. She fished he phone from her nightstand and sended a texte messege to Key.

from: Amber

to: Key

Hey Key do you want to meet up and play some basketball at the basketball court near school?

 

After some minutes she got a reply.

from: Key

to: Amber

Yeah sure, Im on my way now better hurry up. See you in a few Am :)

 

She smiled reading the reply and got up to change in her basketball Jerseys. She got her sneakers and ran downstairs.

Jackie: "Going somewhere lil sis?"

Amber: "Basketball court near school with Key"

Jackie: "Okay have fun then"

Amber: "Yeah bye, tell mom and dad I'll be home for dinner"

Jackie: "Yeah bye"

Amber: "Bye"

She got her keys and ran outside and made her way to the court. When she arrived she saw Key already there. She ran faster and threw her stuff on the tribune.

Amber: "Hey bud"

Key: "Hey buddy how are you doing?"

They gave eachother a brofist and started to pay a one on one game while talking.

Amber: "Pretty good but Lay is annoying me"

Key: "What did he do?"

Amber: "I broke up with him and then he showed up in my yard"

Key: "That idiot"

Amber: "Yeah I know right he really annoyes me and how are you and Eunji doing?"

Key: "Pretty good but she is hanging out with her classmates more often"

Amber: "Yeah I noticed that too yeah, its really weird"

Key: "Oh well aslong as she is happy"

Amber: "Were happy too"

Key: "Yup"

They continued a little playing and then took some rest.

Amber: "Do you think he is happy?"

Key was surprised by her question, they dont talk about him that often because it only brings up sadness. Key letted out a deep sigh before speaking.

Key: "I really dont know Am. Maybe he forgot about us"

Amber: "How can he forget about his two bestfriends?"

Key: "Well he was sick and he started acting really strange and forgetfull the last few months he was here in Korea"

Amber: "But we are his two bestfriends"

Key: "Stupid things happen Am and we cant do anything about it how bad we want it to be different it wont change"

Amber: "But-"

Key: "I know I really miss him too and I want him to remember us but we cant say something and then that it would come reality"

Amber letted out a deep sigh and just stared at the clear blue sky wich became alittle darker since it was already late.

Amber: "I think we both shoudl head home its getting late"

Key looked at his wrist watch and nodded.

Key: "I guess youre right Am, well I'll talk to you later then"

He grabbed his stuf and so did Amber, they hugged and then they seperated their ways to head home. She was kicking small stones wich were on her path and was still thinking about their conversation. Keys words echoed in her head. He wa right they couldnt change a damn thing about what happend in the past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*