final.

Rejection Kills

Chanyeol kept throwing small pebbles on Baekhyun's window and kept calling out his name in the middle of the night.

"Baek. Baek-hyun."

Baekhyun slowly wakes up upon hearing his name every night. He rubs his eyes and looks out his window. He knows that Chanyeol always come every night, throwing pebbles at his window to gather his attention. Baekhyun has this guilt in his chest that a few months ago, he rejected Chanyeol's proposal on March 23rd. Baekhyun didnt love Chanyeol, so he doesn't want to e engaged to the giant. He realized that Chanyeol was the son of a powerful man who controls the oil company. Chanyeol was a handsome, young looking man, and looking for love.

That's until after Baekhyun rejected him to get married to him.

Baekhyun was still a senior in high school. He has a reputation as the most talented singer in school. Everyone loved, adored, and look up to him like his role model. Chanyeol was a sophomore in college, just a regular guy in school. Chanyeol always adored Baekhyun back in his high school days. Chanyeol was too in love with Baekhyun, but Baekhyun was the opposite.

After begging Baekhyun for a hand in marriage, and rejected, Chanyeol back off while Baekhyun just watched him leave.

Its been weeks since he last encounter Chanyeol, Baekhyun starts to feel guilty but he knows he has to move on.

One morning, Baekhyun received a phone call from the hospital telling him that Chanyeol had killed himself. He dropped his cellphone and ran out his apartment. He ran towards Chanyeol's house and kicked the door down, couldn't find Chanyeol anywhere and noticed a paper on his coffee table. He picked it up slowly and reads it slowly, his hands were shaking at every word he read.

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. As you found this letter, to let you know that I killed myself over your love and attention. I loved you back in high school but I never had the courage to talk to you until this year. I asked for your love and hand in marriage but as you can see, you rejected me. You thought that we're going to be in a loveless marriage but I just wanted you to know me better. I love you Byun Baekhyun, until all eternity.

-P.C"

After Chanyeol's passing, Baekhyun felt depressed and guilty. He avoided talking to his friends, stayed home often and stopped socializing with anyone around him. On the day of Chanyeol's funeral, Baekhyun, of course, came. He received glares from Chanyeol's family and friends, thinking what are they thinking. It really wasn't Baekhyun's fault, he didn't know that Chanyeol was going to kill himself for him.

After the funeral, Baekhyun stood by Chanyeol's coffin and cried silently. 

"Chanyeol.... I'm sorry for rejecting you, I didn't know you really loved me.. you didn't have to kill yourself for me.." He the coffin softly.

"I'll make it up to you, anything. I'll give you a chance." He knows that it's impossible but he wanted to make it up to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol passed away on April 1st, 08:35pm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh this one shot . I got this from a CFA question I read yesterday XD oh well if it confuses you, just say so o.o other wise enjoy reading this hope I can update soon.

Btw this drama about SM, Kris and EXO are getting out of hand. I didn't like how SM treats EXO like dogs, especially to Kris. Looks like it's OT11 now because of SM's stupidity. But please love and support EXO and Kris, no matter what~ okay that's all I have to say. see you next time

 

-Jessi