Chapter 1

찾았다
The morning sun shone persistently on my still-shut eyelids. Annoyed, she rolled on to the right side of her mattress. Wondering about the time, she stretched out her arm to grasp the little red square alarm clock on her bedside table; she peered at the fingers……and screeched!
 
“I’M LATE!”
 
Leaping out of her bed, she swung open the wardrobe door. Throwing her school uniform on the bed, she dashed to the bathroom. Halfway, she spun around and reached for her school bag, deciding not to brush her teeth. She, shoved her feet into her shoes in a swift and pounced onto her bicycle. Her parents were startled, staring at her as she whizzed past.
 
“Not today! I don’t want to see their faces today!” she sighed and from her reaction she was obviously annoyed.
 
As her bicycle raced on, her attention got caught by a group of schoolboys looking at her way with great interest. She suddenly feel burden risen up inside her body, she deceive such attention from anyone, especially when it come to the type of people inside her school.
 
“What are they looking at?” she talks to herself in a whisper.
 
Busy looking at the schoolboys, suddenly her hair was messed up by the air that passes through her with speed; it was the ‘thing’ she hated the most. Her face just shows how annoyed she was with the speedy car.
 
“Lee Young Ae, there’s nothing for you to be annoyed at!” she convince herself and start to cycling back.
 
Luckily today she managed to get to school before the curfew set up by the student council president, Kim Jaejoong; the person who she approved in the school, he is full with pride and also always stick to the rule.
 
“Noona, you’re not late!” somebody pushed her lightly from behind.
 
She looked back to find it was her best friend, Kim Chinru who was also the little sister of Kim Jaejoong. She knew her when she was in her school year 3 while Chinru in year 2. “Thanks to your brother!”
 
“Noona, you really like him huh?” she shoved Youngae making the big girl grinned and blush.
 
She shook her head in denial. “What are you saying? Nonsense……” she walked away but stopped when she looked up; only to find Kim Jaejoong was there, and their eyes met.
 
“Oh, oppa!” she hear Chinru calling her brother, breaking the few minutes stare she had with Changmin.
 
“YA! KIM CHINRU, why aren’t you inside your class yet? I thought I heard the bell” Chinru get scolded with her brother who always sticking to the rule.
 
“Relax, I was just meeting Youngae noona!” she gives some lame excuse, shooking his head he brother shooed her inside the classroom. Looking at Jaejoong’s behavior, he would probably ask her to do the same; she turned around and walked away.
 
“Student Lee Young Ae-sshi!” she stopped when her name was called, not to mention that her heart also skipped a beat when she could hear the footsteps coming nearer at her.
 
“Can I do anything for you Jaejoong-sshi?” asked Youngae stammering at her own words, she looked down to cover her already red as apple face.
 
He suddenly chuckled. “You don’t have to add the –sshi, we’re in the same class anyway!” he mentioned about the way Youngae is calling him.
 
“But…..but you’re the President of the Student Council” explained Youngae, hiding her eyes behind her bangs, she stole a glance at the most handsome and respectful guy.
 
“What makes the differences between you and me?” Jaejoong asked her smiling.
 
“What…..what do you want……………Jeajoong?” by his request Youngae throw the –sshi away.
 
Smiling he answered her back. “The member of the SC still waiting for you to send in the application to be part of us, I would be happy if you join me in the student council group” he end with the sweetest smile ever making her heart beat like crazy.
                                                                                                                                               
Jaejoong turned too walked away, looking at his back side she just wanted to hug him from behind but she take a deep breath controlling herself. She sighed and looked down. “What’s wrong?” asked Jaejoong, she didn’t know when he turned back to look at her.
 
“Did you see what I just did?” Youngae’s eyes widen in fear that he might have seen the act of her wanting to hug his back just now.
 
Jaejoong shook his head. “Did you do something?” he asked her back.
 
She shook and heaved a sigh of relief. “It’s okay; let’s go back to class already”
 
Walking along side with Jaejoong, she suddenly looks to her side and her eyes show annoyance. She turned and looked away. Not knowing that her action will bring the cause later.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Too absorb reading at the book she couldn’t hear the recess bell. Thanks to Jaejoong, she realize that she needs some break from looking at books as she was also one of those ‘nerd’ in the school.
 
“Luckily I make you realized that it’s recess already” Jaejoong chuckled cutely making Youngae just want to kiss him.
 
Nodding only she asked Jaejoong escaping from the embarrass topic about her being freak at books. “What should we eat?”
 
“Natto?” Jaejoong tried to think about various foods in Korea but there was none, so he just blurted out any words.
 
Just like in the morning, once again she was walking with Jaejoong and the feeling of wanted to look at her side; she met his eyes once again. The guy he hated and doesn’t want to be involved in. Full with arrogance, she walked pass through the guy acting as if he didn’t saw the eyes that stay focus on her.
 
“Youngae?” Jaejoong shake him a little bit.
 
Blinking furiously, she just realized that she doesn’t hear anything coming from Jaejoong’s mouth before the stare just now. “What?”
 
“Didn’t you hear what I say?” asked Jaejoong frowning.
 
Admitting she was daydreaming, she shook her head. “I’m so sorry Jaejoong!”
 
“Youngae sunbae, can I see you for a while?” suddenly someone interrupt the moment between them.
 
Jaejoong smile and walk to the canteen first leaving behind Youngae and the junior. “Someone ask me to pass the paper to you” he handed her the letter.
 
“Thank you!” with that her junior walked away.
 
Curiosity risen up, she first decided that he will be opening the letter when she reached home but it seems that her heart tell her not too. She quickly opens the letter up.
 
I’m so sorry about your bicycle. I did try my best to fix it but it just won’t work with my beautiful hand. I’m so sorry sunbae.
–Audi r8-
 
She crushed the paper in her palm, anger fill her body. “This jerk!” with that she leaved the canteen area.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Where is Jaejoong oppa?” she whined and throw the book upwards faraway from where she was seating.
 
Suddenly there was a cough; she was sure that it was near her. She stands up and walked along the big tree circling it; only to find there was a man who seems to be asleep with a book covering his face, looking from the way he dress he did break the rule. It was a casual attire that can be commonly be seen in any private school but not here, as they have their own uniform to wear.
 
“Don’t you think you should at least say you’re sorry?” the guy he thought was sleeping talked.
 
“Eh?” she tilted her head to the right blur about the men question just now.
 
Finally the man remove the book revealing his face; his hair was neatly comb to the left side without using any hair gel making it looks very natural, a high cheekbones and pinkish lips. “YA!” the sudden change in the voice make Chinru realize about her observing the man.
 
“Yes?” she answered the unfamiliar men.
 
He cursed under his breath. “Where’s your sorry?”
 
“What did I do wrong?” she once again not getting why he needed to be apologizing to him.
 
Her eyes trailed to the guy finger showing something, she follows the arrow only to find that there was a book lying in the grass entitled ‘Somebody to Love’, only now she realized that it was her book that had interrupt the men sleep.
 
She bows furiously knowing her mistakes. “I’m sorry………I’m so sorry about my action…….very very sorry”
 
“…………..i’m……….” her talked was cut off when the guy suddenly get up and cleaning his from any sand dirt.
 
“It seems that it was my mistake to make you apologize to me as…………….” he left his words hanging like that and walk away.
 
“OMG! So hot……” she smiled and blushed.
 
“You’re very annoying” he continued the hanging word and even smirked making Chinru felt that men as make the fool out of her.
 
“Annoying? Which jerk would say that to me!” whined Chinru and throw the books even farther away.
 
“Me….I would say that kind of word to you” once again he smirked and finally walk away for sure.
 
Annoyed even more, she kick the small rock in front of him and suddenly someone yelled and quickly he hide behind the tree knowing that the rock hit someone. “Just wait until I get my revenge on you!”

 

CLIFFHANGER :)

Please comment as i wanted to know how many people are reading this story so that i can continue it with a happy heart !