1/1

Tiny Little Dream
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tao’s POV

The spring wind blew away my bangs; I wore a leather black jacket and skinny. A long blue scarf was around my neck. It was cold, but yes, my heart was colder than the temperature. I sat on the bench at the empty park. I choose to sit here because this park was always empty. It was only accompanied by benches and trees, which was convenient to me. If I went to other park, I might be surrounded by fans, and I’ll be in danger. It’s not like I said my fans are all wild, but some of them are. I love my fans, but I don’t like it when they chase after me, it made me feel suffocated. A human being should be given some space, but I clearly understand it because this is the path that I’ve choose.

 

Unlocking my phone, my heart sank when I saw the wallpaper. It was me and Kris-hyung, the hyung that I love at most. We spent almost seven years together, he was always beside me through thick and thin; but now that have been memories, sweet memories. He left me, he left the group without any news.

 

 I know he was suffered for all this while, but he has me, why should he left? I was questioning myself several times. I let out a deep sigh and blow some hot air onto my cold hands. My eyes were trembling and precious diamond slowly burst out from the corner of my eyes. I brushed away the tears.

 

If it’s the best for him, I’ll let him go, Suho-hyung said before. He tried to be calm, but I know he was crying inside. The rests were already soaked into tears, but Suho concealed it, he doesn’t want to cry, because he needed to be strong for the sake of others. Calming others, but he also felt hurt.

 

I was guilty, because I doubt Kris-hyung’s decision. I said he was a betrayer, he doesn’t care about us. He was selfish. I screamed those words several times until Chanyeol slapped me. I was crying hard on the day he went away.

 

The trio beagle-line, Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol were quiet which is unusual. The practice room that once filled with laughter and happiness, replaced with gloomy air. Kai was dancing non-stop without music and accidentally injured himself.

 

Sehun the maknae of the group was in silent. Luhan that next to him; patted his back several times. “Sehun-ah, if you want to cry, cry. It will ease your sadness a bit.” Xiumin said, but he, himself was trying not to cry.

 

The rumors spread everywhere. People said Kris was suffered from heart-illness and so on. People said he was being treated unfairly by our company. We are prohibited from contacting Kris, and if they gave us a chance to contact Kris-hyung, we wouldn’t be able to reach him.

 

He must be in unbearable pain.

 

Another gentle cold wind passed me. Tears are already flowing down non-stop. I’m hoping for something miracle. That he would come back. The memories were still lingering around. I miss him. So much. I miss on how he scolded us; wake us up every morning, called me as his baby panda. I miss all of the things we have done together.

 

Kris-hyung, please come back soon.

 

Suho’s POV

I just came back from practicing. The boys were already collapsed because of fully-dance practice-day since our first concert will be coming up soon. I peeked on Lay’s room, he was sleeping peacefully then I smiled and check the others too.

 

Since Kris left, the feelings were not the same anymore. Usually, we would check on the boys together then, we would have a small talk about our kids. Fans were already called me as omma and Kris as appa, somehow I think they were true. I was in charge to consult members when they have problems or if Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in fight. These two were always arguing over small things and I’ll find the solution. Kris on the other side would use his appa-side to scold the boys if they’ve done something wrong and he would always protect them. Most of the boys obeyed him so much especially maknae line-Sehun, Tao and Kai. We were happy family before.

 

But now everything has changed. He was no longer with us. He left us. I am a single-mother now. I chuckled a bit at my thought.

 

Truthfully, I love the look that the boys have when they’re sleeping. They looked so peaceful and having a sweet dreams. I just don’t like when they were all up, the sadness will be lingering around us. Yes, especially Tao and Chanyeol. They’re too close with Kris.

 

The twin tower is not complete without Kris.

 

The whining Tao needs his strict Kris.

 

And I need Kris to manage the boys.

 

I was still waiting if the staffs would say “Yi Fan is back,” but…I lost hope. The staffs were quiet and avoided our questions. We need an answer. The concert is coming and who would sing Kris’ part? How about his opening dance in Overdose? Who would do that? The hexagon is not complete without him.

 

I was lying on the couch when suddenly Kyungsoo approached me. I smiled at him, tried to form the smile I could form. He sat next to me.

 

                “You’re not sleeping?” he asked me sleepily. I shook my head and caressed his back.

 

                “I don’t feel like sleeping.”

 

                “But—hyung, you need to sleep. We will have the most tiring practice tomorrow.” He said and laid his head on my lap.

 

                “It’s okay. I’m okay, you little boy just go to sleep.”

 

                “I miss Kris-hyung.” He said bluntly.

 

                “I miss him too.” Suddenly, Kyungsoo got up from my lap and grinned at me.

 

                “Hyung—let’s have some ramen?”

 

                “Sure, let’s go.”

 

I know he was just being all clingy because he wanted to cheer me up. I secretly thanked to him because his squishiness made me smile a bit.

 

After having some ramen party with soda, we off to dreamland; hoping that we’d be greeted by happy news tomorrow.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I turned the magazine pages emotionlessly. The last shooting we had together with Kris-hyung. It’s been four days since he left without any news and the staffs were hiding something from us. I knew it.

 

Sometimes, I wondered why he had to leave us. Didn’t he feel happy with us? Didn’t he love us? Didn’t he care about us? Didn’t he worry about us? I was wondering since the day.

 

If he really had to leave, please give me a solid reason.

 

Kris-hyung, our twin towers aren’t complete without you, please come back soon.

 

Baekhyun’s  POV

Darkness has filled my life ever since Kris-hyung left. Chanyeol looked hurt and I was in pain seeing him like this. Tao called Kris as betrayer and earned a slap from Chanyeol. Chanyeol never slapped someone before, maybe he was too sad. Before he even swung his hands over Tao’s cheeks once again, I hugged him tightly and he fell down on his knees.

 

No matter how hard it is, I will always smile like an idiot.

 

This is Chanyeol’s principle of life. But, it was different this time. He was no longer wearing the teeth-rich smile. His lips that always curved a smile was replaced with intense teeth-clenched. It was hurt.

 

Indeed, we need our Kris-hyung so that Chanyeol will smile again.

 

I approached Chanyeol that sat at the corner our practice room, sat beside him and grabbed his giant hands.

 

                “Are you okay?” I asked him. He faked a smile.

 

                “I’m just okay.”

 

                “You aren’t looking okay. Tired?”

 

                “Yes, tired of waiting.”

 

                “Listen, Chanyeol. We need to believe that he would come back soon. We need to have faith on him.”

 

                “But—he just…”

 

Tears slowly flowed down to his cheeks, which made me in pain, I pulled him into hug and he was crying violently on my shoulders. My shirt wet with his tears, and quietly, my tears poured down too.

 

Soon, the others noticed us crying and started to gather. We have a group hug like always, but this time group hug was without Kris and replaced with unexplainable sadness.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

Everyone was hurting, so did I. But, I controlled it as long as I can. After crying-hugging moment, we started to practice again. Kris’ place was empty, no one filled his position.

 

The others fell on the floor exhaustedly right after we reached at dorm. I decided to cook something for them. Deeply sighed when I realized, I accidentally made twelve portions of food.

 

Before they noticed it, I threw one portion on the trash quickly because it would make them sad. I tossed my apron away and happily called the boys out.

 

                “Come on, let’s eat!” I yelled from kitchen.

 

The noisy footsteps echoed to the wall signaling the boys were walking in speed. When it comes to food, they won’t be sad anymore. I smiled a bit.

 

                “Sehun—call Kris—,”

 

Sehun’s eyes were teary when I accidentally said that. I quickly wrapped my hands around the ma

Please log in to read the full chapter