Teen Top's First Day In Hawaii

Trip To Hawaii

Author's POV

It was the very first day of Teen Top's trip to Hawaii. They had to shoot some clips and some photos in Hawaii for their newest album so they had flown all the way just to do that. 

In the very morning that they've arrived in Hawaii, they were welcomed by so many of their fans. They knew that they had a lot of fans however, the crowd was so huge that they were overwhelmed and extremely touched by their love..

"LEADER CAP! CHUNJI! LEADER CAP! CHUNJI!" A small group chanted continuously, showing their the idols some fan love. 

"AHHHHHH! L.JOE! WE LOVE YOU!!", one screamed here. 

"AHH! NIEL! NIEL! YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!!", another screamed there.

But suddenly, "OH MY GOD! CHANGJO!! RICKY! YOU'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!", okay that, was. Completely. Not. Expected. 

"Aishh... What was that?" A crimson red blush crept up Ricky's cheeks as he whispered into Changjo's ear. That very action had caused the fan girls around to scream even louder..

"Awww.. Baby, don't be shy.. They know that you love me... And you know that even better yourself, don't you? Kekeke..." Changjo whispered back teasingly before he secretly interlaced his fingers with his baby's, making sure to not allow that action to be seen by the fans.. Ricky blushed even harder but bent his head to disallow any other to see him embarrassed. 

All the fan girls believes faithfully that the two were together but they had no actual proof that they were. But little that they know of the truth, that the two of them are really a couple, and very sweet together were they... They've been together for already, going to be 2 years but yet, their love for each other has become nothing but deeper. 

Rushing into their van, Changjo and Ricky were the last to enter before the door finally shut closed, allowing peace and quiet to take over the surrounding air.

"The fans were really very crazy... Their screams were.. Wow... But still, I love our Angels..." Byunghun sighed before he tightened his arms around Chunji's waist, pulling the beautiful man closer towards his body.

"Aishhh... It's all Changjo and Ricky's fault! You two! You two must be crazy! Must you be all lovey dovey in front of the fans? They almost went crazy!" Niel exclaimed before he pouted, burying his head into the crook of Minsoo's neck. 

"It's not our fault that my baby is shy and I have to defend him..." Changjo continued to tease as he stretched his arm onto Ricky's shoulders.

But suddenly, " ya! Ya! Split! Split! The cameraman is coming!" Minsoo warned before he placed a comforting kiss onto his baby's forehead, reluctantly pulling away from his pouting baby..

The couples reluctantly pulled away, bidding their 'farewells' before the cameraman entered their van. All of them greeted him courteously before he introduced," hello everyone! I'll be your cameraman for your 'Teen Top in Hawaii' and I'm Derek, nice to meet you!", in Korean, amazingly. 

"Nice to meet you! I'm Cap, Minsoo, that's Chunji,Chan Hee..." Cap slowly introduced in order of their age.
"Ohh.. Haha, nice to meet you guys! But of course, I know who each of you are! I mean, you guys are so popular, who wouldn't?" Derek exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh awkwardly. Hearing that they were extremely popular had caused them to feel a little awkward though they knew they were popular..

"Okay, erm, the plan for today is that all of you guys will split up and do whatever you guys want to.." Derek narrated. Everyone's eyes shot open and sat up in excitement as they looked at each other, afraid that it was just their hallucination or something.. But luckily, they weren't. They were allowed to do whatever they wanted that day...

"Oh yes!" Chunji was the first to exclaim as he fell back onto his seat,"I'm gonna watch my Tom and Jerry in the hotel room later on..." He then said again, causing everyone to laugh.. 

"However.." Derek said. "Oh ." Niel sighed. They hated this word because these kinds of words are those that would either do or kill.

"There'll be a cameraman for each of you all.. I'm Ricky's cameraman, hope to have your guidance!" He said again before everyone sighed in relieve.. They all thought that they had to complete impossible missions that would kill them or something, just like what they did for secret island.. Luckily, that wasn't the case. 

Ricky's P.O.V

"There'll be a cameraman for each of you all.. I'm Ricky's cameraman, hope to have your guidance!" Derek continued to explain, allowing everyone to heave a sigh of relieve. "Ohh... Hello!! Yay! I get to meet my cameraman first! Haha!" I exclaimed like a little child before I continued, " then could we just get off here? I wanna eat something, I'm hungry!" I pouted a little.. Oh. I'm like a little kid.. 

Changjo shook his head as a smile crept up his lips. I could see that he almost wanted to pull me into his arms. But luckily, he remembered that there were other people in the van, so he restrained himself.
"Yeah, sure! You can! You wanna go down here? I can bring you to a famous restaurant nearby!" Derek offered with a friendly smile..

"Really? Yes! Okok, let's get off now! Please hyung, just let us down now! Thank you!" I exclaimed excitedly. With that, the van stopped at a nearby drop off to allow the two of us to get off the van.
"Let's go Ricky! I'll bring you to the best restaurant around!" Derek exclaimed before he got off the van with his camera.

As the door of the van shut closed, I lifted my body and shifted myself so that my knees were at either side of Changjo's thighs on the seat, my hands on either of Changjo's shoulders, before I whispered lovingly," see you later chagii, I love you.. I'll call.. " Before I moved in for a quick kiss.

"Bye baby, love you.. Be careful, okay?" Changjo replied just before I got off my darling with an embarrassed chuckle and off the van. With a final wave, I closed the door. 

"Hi Ricky! I'm gonna start filming in 10 seconds, okay?" Derek said suddenly. Wait, what? Oh what?! Oh ! There's gonna be a freaking camera following me wherever I go.. Aishh.. I forgot..

"And roll!" He said his final word before he let the camera roll. Ermm..
"Hello my beloved Angels! I'm Ricky and right now, I am in Hawaii! Err.. I am currently looking for a restaurant to eat and my kind cameraman would be bringing me to one.. I'm starving, so let's go!" I heaved a sigh of relieve to myself before walking towards the direction Derek hyung instructed. 

Okay, I can't keep quiet.. I have to say something... "Well, this is our Teen Top in Hawaii filming and all of us had just arrived in Hawaii.. I'm the first one to do filming cause I'm lucky! Haha! Eat this! The others!" I joked to the camera as though it was one of my fans..

But now, I've ran out of ideas of things to say.. Luckily, the restaurant was just a few stops away, as Derek hyung pointed towards the lavish looking restaurant.. 
"Okay, so this, apparently, is the restaurant I'm supposed to have my meal in! Ohh.. So excited.. I hope the food is good.. And, oh yeah! This will be a test of my English, oratorical skills... Kekeke!!" I laughed nervously because honestly, my English .

Math is my forte, I at English. I hope I'll live through this.. "Welcome, table for?" The waitress asked politely as she waited for a reply.. I smiled back and said softly in English," erm.. Two please.." I did a peace sign to show two in case I said something wrongly..

"Okay, this way please..." She said with a bright smile still stitched onto his face. Phew.. This will be a long day...

Changjo's P.O.V

Aishh... What did I do in my past life? Why am I the last one to get off? I questioned myself jokingly. But luckily just then, the door of the van slide open and a bulky bodied male holding a camera came into view," Changjo, right?" His voice was extremely compatible to his body: gruff and loud.

I nodded my head as I waited for instructions. "Nice to meet you, I'm Cameron... I'm your cameraman and I heard that you wanna head to the gym after having a meal, so I've already prepared a schedule, so let's go!" WOAHH... He's awesome.. He's so fit, I bet I can get some tips from him for my body.. I'd become buff in no time.

"Hello Cameron... Haha, okay.. Thanks man.." I said before I hopped off the van when he allowed me the space to.. I wasn't given the time to prepare before he said," the camera's gonna roll in 10..." He started to count down. I almost forgot about the filming.. Darn it!

I coughed and prepared myself for the filming. "And roll!" He said before he went completely quiet, as though he was mute. "Hello everyone! Changjo here! Teen Top is already in Hawaii and I'm really excited! We're doing individual filming and right now, I'm heading out for my meal... I've not been here before, so I hope the food is good, yeah?" I introduced excitedly before I headed towards the direction Cameron was pointing towards.

They say time flies when we're having fun and I guess it's true, the filming time passed by in the blink of an eye. Although I can't deny that today was fun, I miss my baby.. Not only because I can't call him because we couldn't reveal our relationship or raise any suspicion, but also because I had to do the filming. He'd told me he'd call but he didn't. I intentionally wanted to call and just check if he's fine, just like I would with any other members in the group however, he didn't answer my calls.. 

I've tried calling several times but there wasn't any response. I did text him too, but the same, no reply. Hmm.. Maybe I should call the other hyungs to see if they're with him..
"Hold on a minute, I'm calling Chunji hyung to ask where's he..." I told the camera before I whipped out my phone from my pocket, speed dialing Chunji hyung's number..

I waited for a few moments and soon enough, a gentle voice answered," yeah? What's up?" Chunji hyung asked. I knew he had his attention elsewhere when he speaks like this. I could practically see him staring at the tv. I mean, he said that he was gonna spend the whole day in the hotel room so if my intuition is correct, "HAHAHAHA! You stupid cat! Jerry is so much smarter than you! Just go and get your gang already! Kekeke!" Chunji hyung laughed like a little kid. And, my intuition was right..

"Ya hyung, is Ricky with you? Cause I can't contact him at all..." I asked. I knew I couldn't just say this cause it'll raise suspicion of our relation, so reluctantly, I added," I wanted to ask if he'd like to come over to the gym at the hotel cause the equipments are awesome..." I sighed inside as I waited for a response.

"Hmm? Changhyun? Nope.. He's not with me.. I'm alone in my hotel room. Actually, not really alone.. My cameraman, Lien, is in the toilet so I'm free for a few moments..." He mumbled before he seemingly stuffed some chips into his mouth before crunching away...

"Ohh... Okay, never mind then... Thanks hyung..." I said before I ended the call, disappointed and worried at that same time. 
"I guess I have to gym alone then, hahaha!" I said to the camera with a deceptive facade, not wanting to show any signs of my feelings to the camera. 

But where is he? He ain't even picking up his calls, furthermore replying the messages I've sent.. Aishh. That silly guy, always making me worry about him... He.. He couldn't be kidnapped, could he? I mean, he has Derek with him there... It's not possible that someone could kidnap him so easily, right? Okay, Jonghyun, calm down... Your baby is going to be fine... Stop scaring yourself.. He's gonna be fine... Right? 

------------------------------------------
I hope you guys liked this first chapter and this'll be a short story, hopefully.. I'm afraid I'll keep dragging and make it longer and longer, haha! CHANGRICK FIGHTING! :D