Chapter 4

Model in Disguise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The amazing singer. He wasn’t the type who sung popular songs, but more classical. I only knew about him because I did Drama in High School, and it was sort of a rule for Drama Kids to take Music, even if, like me, they were completely tone-deaf. My teacher told us about how he was this amazing child prodigy who was on the same par as Beethoven. A total effing genius.

He was cute. Not the total over-the-top-way-too-perfect-no-other-human-can-match-up-to hot Sehun was, but cute in an un-intimidating way. He stood in front of me, his hair casually ruffled – black with brunette highlights, his lips smirking in an exaggerated wince.

“I think you just ruined Mika for me,” he said, grinning so I knew he was kidding. His voice was casual and relaxed, and he exuded confidence, but that wasn’t the most surprising thing – Beethoven guy knew Mika?

“Shut up,” I said, blushing. I could feel twin spots of heat over my cheekbones. “I’m just not very gifted…in that area.”

“Which area are you gifted in, then?”

“Acting,” I replied, smiling back at him now. I could feel a friendship forming, which would be nice, since my roommate was a total douche. “I just joined this school’s acting section.”

“Really?” he was surprised, which was not a good sign. I guess he was right – there weren’t many jobs for girly guys out there, after from gay parts. No offence, feminine actors out there. “You look kind of familiar.”

I frowned.

“How so?”

He frowned with me too, semi-bemused, semi-confused, his adorable little-boy smile gone.

“You look like that supermodel…”

My blood ran cold. Was I really that bad of an actor that the first two people I meet couldn’t believe that I was a boy? But this guy was different from Sehun – the way he said it made it obvious he was certain I was a girl. I opened my mouth, trying to find something to say. But no words came out. Oh whatever, I thought. I was so bloody tired. I’d stayed up all night last night trying not to freak out.

“….Im Yoona.”

“She’s my sister,” I blurted out. I had no idea what crap I was spewing now. “She’s in Milan right now doing a photo-shoot…”

He chuckled, eyes narrowing mischievously.

“Could you get me her number?”

“What?”

“It seems like she has a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter