Of Jonghyun's Birthday and Goguma Cake

Of Jonghyun's Birthday and Goguma Cake

“We make birthday surprise for Jonghyun’s birthday by buying him his favorite Goguma cake, play music and ask him to come. But seems he’s not surprised at all, it’s awkward.”

 

Jonghyun POV~

Well hell yes! I wasn’t surprised at all! I wasn’t into surprise and all. I wasn’t expressive person. It was okay if they want to make a birthday party for me but not like this!!!

You wanted to know why i was so pissed? Just listen to me, first! since when goguma cake was my favorite cake? As long as i remember it was Seohyun’s favorite. Geez Yonghwa hyung! He thought that everyone birthday was Seohyun’s birthday. Goguma cake? Please...

Second! Ah.. just let me told you the whole story and repeated all of that in my mind. There was too much things. So here it was..

 

***

 

“Happy birthday!!!” All of CNBLUE’s member plus the fifth member a.k.a Seohyun were here in the dorm.

I saw the dorm was decorated with balloons and ribbons. All pink. Wait, pink?

“Erm... you are all celebrating my birthday or Sunny noona’s birthday?” I asked.

“Of course it’s you, Stupid!” Said Jungshin, “I blow all the balloon by myself. For you, babe~”

I shivered. Damn it, Jungshin! I would strangle him latter.

“Eww, Jungshin-ah..” Minhyuk groaned. Disgusted at Jungshin’s remark.

“Wae? Are you jealous? I’ll blow the pink balloons in your birthday, Minhyukkie~ Calm.” Jungshin winked playfully at him.

“You can blow the balloons for Minhyuk but not for Hyunnie, arraseo?” I saw Yonghwa hyung scooted closer to Seohyun and wrapped his hands possessively around Seohyun’s waist. Jeaolus freak!

“Stop it, Oppa!” Seohyun pinched Yonghwa’s cheek. Eugh! What was that? What actually Seohyun wanted to stop? It made Yonghwa Hyung leaned to smooch her after.

Yah! It was my birthday! People, please~ behave!

“Aish! Stop PDA you two!” I heard Jungshin mocked. Well, i canceled my intention to strangle you, Jungshin-ah.

Yonghwa hyung just stuck his tongue up but he didn’t release his hug on Seohyun. Whatever loverboy! My eyes had turned green due too much witnessing PDA.

“Ah! By the way, Jonghyun.. We have something for you.” Said Yonghwa hyung. He whispered something to Seohyun then she stood up from the couch, walked to the kitchen.

Aish please! Why this two always whispered if they talked to each other. Sorry, i was to sensitive lately.

Seohyun came back with cake on her hand. The boys started to sing ‘Happy Birthday’ song with lousy voice. Geez, they were forget that they actually a singer. The song ended (thankfully) when Seohyun put the cake on the table.

“It’s your birthday cake!” Said Seohyun.

“It’s goguma cake. This is special for you. Me and Hyun who made this.” Said Yonghwa proudly as he pulled Seohyun to his embrace again. I swore their body had glue, they were always sticking together. Doh!

“Wait... Goguma cake?” I asked.

“Hyun who suggested to make Goguma cake.” Said Yonghwa.

Yeah, right! Of course you always listened to your wife’s suggestion, Hyung. But goguma cake? Mannn!!! For God sake! I had enough with goguma since Yonghwa hyung met Seohyun in 2010! 4 years of my life was dedicated for eating goguma nonstop!

“Waeyo? It’s your favorite, right? You told me before.” Said Seohyun.

Jungshin and Minhyuk snickered. They were clearly know that goguma cake wasn’t my favorite. It was true that i told Seohyun goguma cake was my favorite. What could i do? The first time Seohyun made goguma cake and let us had a taste, i had no choice to said that under the scary gaze of Yonghwa hyung. Damn it this couple! Why didn’t they just enjoy their everyday honeymoon in their apartment? Why they boast it around and made me getting involved in this? Man, i could die young.

“Oh, thanks..” I said faintly.

“Great!” Seohyun beamed, “Let i cut it for you.” She said.

“What? You cut it for him? No no no, just let Jonghyun do it by himself.” Said Yonghwa. Had i said that he was such and obnoxious jealous freak? I had? Okay, fine.

“Oppa!” She whined cutely.

Ah, Seohyun was no different with Yonghwa hyung. She always acted so cutely in front of Yonghwa hyung. So what next? I could forecast it you know? Even if i wasn’t a shaman. Yonghwa hyung would drag her away from the cake, put the knife then pulled her in his embrace. He would kissed her one or two. Started to count down.. 1....2....3...

“Come here, Hyunnie..” Yonghwa hyung pulled her hand and took the knife on the table. He made Seohyun sat beside him, he hugged her then kissed her shoulder.

Ding! 100 points for Lee Jonghyun.

“Jungshin-ah, cut the cake.” Said Yonghwa hyung.

“Aye! Aye! Captain!” Jungshin made a ridiculous salute gesture then took the knife. He looked at me grinned at me before he cut the cake. Damn it Jungshin! I would still strangle you!

Minhyuk helped Jungshin by placed the cake on the plate. Minhyuk looked at me and grinned naughtily at me. He knew i was suffering but she enjoyed it. Well, Minhyuk-ah, I’ll strangle you after Jungshin. Just wait..

Minhyuk handed the cake to me, to Jungshin and he was about to give the cake to Seohyun but Yonghwa took the plate first then gave it to Seohyun. Ugh! I swore my stomach really ache. I didn’t want to eat goguma cake right now.

“Aigoo, Hyung~” Minhyuk shook his head. Yonghwa hyung just shrugged. Seohyun hit Yonghwa hyung’s chest. Har har har... jinjja!!

Yonghwa hyung didn’t take new plate and just eat the cake in one plate with Seohyun. Gah! Hyung! Did you need to do that?

“I make this cake together with Hyun.” Said Yonghwa hyung.

“You said that before, Hyung.” I said flatly as i munched the cake.

“It must be delicious because me and Hyun made it with love.” Said Yonghwa hyung again.

“Please, hyung. You want me to throw away this cake?” I said.

“Yah!” Yonghwa hyung snapped.

Minhyuk and Jungshin laughed hard. Yes, fine.. fine.. enjoy my misery. You two rascal didn’t know that i’ve already strangle you in my head and i would make it reality very soon.

“I stir the ingredient while Hyun put the ingredient on the bowl.” Said Yonghwa. Still boasting around.

“Please, hyung. I don’t care how you make this.” I commented.

“I just want to tell you.” Said Yonghwa hyung with that stupid goofy smile. Hyung, i would strangle you after Minhyuk. Arraseo?

“By the way, where’s my gift?” I asked.

“Oh, right! Wait..” Jungshin ran to his bedroom.

“I put your present in my room too. Wait.” Minhyuk stood up.

“Omo! Oppa, Jonghyun’s oppa present still in our apartment. I’ll take it.” Said Seohyun.

“Okay.” Yonghwa hyung gave her a peck before she left, “ Don’t be too long.”

“Arraseo.” Seohyun answered then left.

I shook my head, “I wonder why i haven’t had any niece or nephew until now.”

“I’ll gladly give you one. I’ll ask Hyun to stop drink her pill.”

“Eww..” We man were blunt. We could talk about those thing freely. But why having Yonghwa hyung talking about his life with Seohyun felt so wrong in my ears. Just like i was an innocence 11 years old boy.

Yonghwa hyung ate again his cake. He looked at the cake for so long then chuckled. What? What? What? I sensed something.

“You are scary. You laugh at the cake.” I commented.

“Ah, well make cake is quite fun, you know.” Said Yonghwa hyung. He said that casually but his smile was so naughty. There was something wrong.

“Why?”

“Well... because i make it with Hyun.”

“Uhuh...”

Yonghwa hyung chuckled again, “It was all mess. We were all covered with flour.”

“You make a cake or you have some kind of war?” I .

“Well...” He smirked, “You can say so.. war.” He laughed.

Uh oh. No! Please! Don’t tell me what was in my head was true..

“Hyung...” I called.

“What?” He raised his brow. “Glad we can make the cake in the end. If Seohyun didn’t remind me about the cake maybe i’ll do the second round with her.”

Made cake. Covered with flour. What? They did “it” when they made this cake for me? No wonder Yonghwa hyung said that they made this cake with love. I looked down to the cake that i held. I had enough. I lost my appetite. I wasn’t sure this cake was sterile.

“Hyung! This is your present! Happy birthday!” Jungshin came from his room and threw the present to me. I caught it and muttered thanks to him.

Minhyuk and Seohyun too already back and gave me their present.

“This is from me and Yong Oppa.” She said. Ah, they’ve already became a package.

“Thanks.” I said.

Seohyun nodded and smiled. She sat on the couch beside Yonghwa hyung again. No doubt, that stupid leader of CNBLUE would instantly circled his hands on her waist.

“Have some more.” Said Seohyun pointed at the cake.

 “I want it again!” Said Junghin.

Oh my, poor Jungshin. Dongsaengi.. Hyung wouldn’t strangle you. I promise.

“Me too.” Said Minhyuk.

Oh my cutie, Minhyukkie. Hyung would treat you better.

“Jonghyun Oppa, you want cake again?” Asked Seohyun.

“What? No, thanks. I’m full.” My stomach stirred when i looked at the cake. I swore i would burn it when they went home after this.

Aigoo... My birthday. My doomed birthday. Happy birthday to me... i guess..

 

END

 


 

har har har.. got the idea from random chat with my goguma chingus!

i'm sorry Jonghyun. Happy birthday and i love you! kekekeke~

and happy birthday to Sunny too!!

SunBurn! Hot May Twin ! kekeke.

anw, thanks for reading! ^^