Teaser #1

Juliette(주 리 에 트) - Woolim +JYP ENT collab group! - Story Starting~

Seulmi sighed as she read the comments of the allkpop post through her phone, She was the first member to be revealed and now she was getting several hate comments about her being close to BTS & Especially Jin..

''Don't let it get to you Seulmi. they're just jealous of the fact that you're close with your brother's group." She thought to herself; she was a strong confident girl and wouldn't let anyone get on her bad side.Putting her cellphone back in her bag she started practicing again,ahead of her two other members in JYP that will also be joining Juliette; Yoora, her other team mate has just gotten back from her lunch break with GOT7's JB. Seulmi quietly observed as Yoora came in the room smiling like there was no tomorrow,it made her wonder what exactly happened between those two that made her become like that?

"Yoora-yah~" Seulmi called out

"Yes Eonnie?"Yoora asked and just like seulmi said; still smiling like there's no tomorrow..

"Exactly what happened and why are you smiling like there is no tomorrow?"

'' You See eonnie,that's something i cannot say yet but i'll tell you soon~"Yoora winked making Seulmi sigh and shake her head in amusement.

She knew about Yoora's crush towards GOT7's Leader,she had it ever since Dream High 2! it wasn't long until the two naturally grew close together with Yoora, she can befriend someone without being shy! she was a happy virus after all just like her brother Baekhyun-

Caught in the midst of practicing her dance moves while Yoora was currently watching her eonnie seulmi didn't realize her phone going off..

"Eonnie, I Think Suga-oppa is calling." Yoora said making Seulmi stop and get her phone out quickly,she and her brother were pretty close considering the fact that they were the only siblings..

"Yoboseyo?"

"Noona! mianhe! i didn't mean to put the part where Jin Hyung said hi in the tweet! Now you've gotten anti's.."

"Yoongi-ah, don't worry, It's alright! I'm bound to get Anti-Fans sooner or later anyways..it's not your fault so don't worry about it."

"But-"

"Yoongi,you believe in noona right?"

"Yeah..."

"You Know that I'm a strong girl always full of class am I right?"

"*sigh* Yeah.."

"Then why are you so worried?"

"Noona,Just because you're a strong headdtrong women full of poise and class doen't mean that i'll forget your soft side..your fragile too ya'know?"

"Yoongi--"
"Shh. lemme continue,Noona i'm just worried that someday all these things may hurt you and you know how much i love you right? probably even more then Hyung does..I'm worried that they may hurt you pyshically too.."

"Aww.. yoongi,i know how you feel alright but I'm alright. I promise.Noona's okay alright? so just stop and get back to practice. I know you're all still overseas."

"Yes Noona~ and btw.. you really have to lessen your words on making me feel like a baby.. hahaha Love you noona bye!"

"Yoongi! wait what?!---''

*beep beep beep beep beep*

'Aishh this kid.."  Seulmi hang up her phone as well, 'Wait..What did he mean by "Probably even more then hyung does?" Oh well..'

"Yoora."

"Yes eonnie?" she looked up from her phone

"Let's practice"

"Oh Arraseo.." Yoora said as she put her phone away and stood up getting ready  to turn the music on and soon it started playing..

"Eonnie.."

"Hmm?"

"You really are daebak"

"why do you say so?"

"Because you're the first one in the group to get anti-fans!"

"Yoora--"

"shh let me continue.. do you know?"

"Do I know what?"

"That I'm a very cute person!" Yoora said cutely as she made a "V" sign with her hands

Seulmi chuckled at her dongsaeng for trying to cheer her up even though she started off as saying that she was the first one to get anti-fans.' Byun Yoora..You really are a happy virus"


first teaser is up! :) I added my character yoora as a cameo~, i'm not quite sure if Seulmi was a bit out of character though.. please do tell me if she was so that i can improve on writing about her :) First teaser is up ^^ i'll be revealling the other members soon~. don't forget to tell me about what you think!:)