My story

My best friend.

Oh!! Hello everyone. I'm Yang Seungho. The man who studies in the 3rd year university. And I'm in Taekwondo Club. I have a best friend. I met him when I'm in the junior high school. We are study in the same class until we graduated in high school. And now we're a university student. Same university. I want to be with him. I want to protect him from everyone who can hurt him. I know what the feeling I had for him not a friend anymore...
"Seungho!!!" The man who run to me from the door's club call me with his heavy breath.
"Hey!! Byunghee are you okay? Why are you run to here? You have an asthma!!! You can't run like this. You.." I'm speak to him with my worried. Yes, this man is my best friend that I tell you. Jung Byunghee is his name. And why I worried that him run to my club because he has an asthma. Which this disease he can't run in long time.
" OK. I'm okay Seungho. I come on time right?" Byunghee said to me while he glance around the room's club.
" Yeah, Teacyeon hyung's here. He's in the changing room. You can sit here to see our practice." I answer him as I lead him to sit on the bench at the back of the room. 
"That's him,Seungho. He's so handsome." Byunghee said to me as he see the man got out of the changing room.
I see Byunghee stare at the man who's name Teacyeon. You wonder why Byunghee look to be excite when he see that man right? Because he love that man very much. And no, no, you don't pity of me. I'm okay although he don't love me but I see him with his smile that mean to me very much than I said at the beginning he's my best friend.
"Why you don't admire me like him? I'm on his team. You know that?" I'm that I has to be pungent.
"Omo. You're envy of him? Oh! My friend has very handsome than anyone I know." Byunghee said to me as he chuckle.
"Oh!! Thank you. I'm glad to hear that." I laugh at him while rub his head.
"Ah!!! Don't do this. Go to your practice!!! Go go." He said to me as he fixed his hair.
"Okay!! Stay here for me." I said to him before I go to warm up for the practice.


1 hour later

"OK, we're done. See you tomorrow. Everyone." The coach said to the team end of the practice.
I stare at where's Byunghee sitting but I don't see him. I think he would to buy something. I should go to changing my cloth.
"You're good Seungho ah." Teacyeon said while he pat my shoulder.
"You too hyung. You greatest leader. We're lucky to have you." I said to him as I close my backpack with smile.
"Thank you Seungho, I'm lucky to have you in my team too." He said to me while he stare at the man who send towel to him.
"Thank you Nichkhun." He said with that man before he kiss on his cheek.
"What are you doing Teacyeon ah. Seungho stay here. Why you don't to be ashamed? I'm sorry Seungho." Nichkhun hyung said his shyness as he hit Teacyeon's shoulder.
"Oh! I forgot to tell you about my relationship with him. I want to tell you this is my boyfriend, Nichkhun." Teacyeon said to me as he wraps his arm on Nichkhun waist.
"Ahh yeah. I know him. But I don't know you two are couple." I said with question mark on my face. And I hope Byunghee will not see this incident.
"Seungho, you friend has go out. He send me to give the water to you. why he not waiting you?. You two are go home together everyday, am I right?" The other team member,Joon ask me as he walk to give the water bottle to me.
"How long has he go out?" I ask Joon with my serious face.
"A moment ago, while I go out of the room after practice done." Joon answer me
"Thank you Joon. See you tomorrow hyung. I gotta go." I said thanks to Joon and said goodbye to both hyung.
I run fast as I can to my car and drive off the parking. I drive on the way to Byunghee house. And look along the road as I pass to find my best friend.
"Where are you Byunghee?" I said to myself. I know how much Byunghee love Teacyeon hyung. I know how much he hurt. I don't seen him love anyone since I know him.That why I very worried about him.
Now, I stuck on the traffic jam. I call Byunghee by the phone but he didn't pick up. I decide to call to Jihoon hyung. He is Byunghee's older brother.
"Oh, hello Seungho yah. Why do you call me?" Jihoon hyung ask me when he pick up.
"Jihoon hyung, Byunghee already home?" I ask him what I want to know.
"Yeah, he's here. What happened Seungho I see him look like he cried when he come back home. You two have a fight?" Jihoon hyung ask me with a cold voice.
"No, no, we don't have a fight. I will explain to you when I reach your house." I said to him before hang up.

30 minute later 
I reach to Byunghee's house. I ring the bell and wait for invite.
"Welcome Seunghoshi, come in. Mr. Jung waiting you in the living room." The servant of Jung family open the door and invite me inside.
When I go in the living room. I have a goosebumps because I haven't seen the Jung family assemble on the long time.
Yeah, I don't tell you about this family right? Ok. The Jung family has three son. Jihoon hyung is the oldest son follow by Yunho hyung. And the latter is Byunghee. The two older brother love Byunghee so much. When I came here for the first time. The two man almost to kill me because I take his little brother home on the late time. It long time when he believe me to be with Byunghee. 
"Come in Seungho. We wait you for explain what happened with Byunghee." Jihoon hyung call me in when he see me.
When I sit on the coach. I begin to tell them everything.

"What do we should to do,now?" Yunho hyung ask when I'm tell at the end. And now the room has silence.
"Me and Jaejoong should go to cooking a dinner for Byunghee. He haven't eat anything since he back." Sohee noona said before she lead Jaejoong hyung to the kitchen. When Sohee noona and Jaejoong hyung go out, the room have silence again.

"Why you don't do anything? I know you love him Seungho." Yunho ask me with question eye.
"I can't hyung. I can't destroy his trust to me. I...Byunghee " I answer Yunho hyung but I cut off when I see Byunghee stand there in front of the living room.
"You...you love me? It that right? Answer me Seungho.!!" Byunghee ask me with angry expression.
"Byunghee...I... I" I stare at him. I can't answer. I can't.
"Byunghee calm down." Jihoon hyung said as he walk to his brother. And rub his shoulder.
"I trust you. You're my best friend. Why you do this to me? Why? ........Get out! Get out of my house! I don't want to see your face. Get out!" Byunghee shout at me with his red eye while he crying.
"What happened?" Sohee noona and Jaejoong hyung ask when they came out from the kitchen
"Go back home, Seungho." Yunho hyung said to me with his sorry expression.
"I'm sorry Byunghee. I'm sorry. I gotta go hyung, bye." I said sorry to Byunghee and said goodbye to everyone before I go out of the house to my car. And I go back to my home to rest my heart.


2 week later

Since that day I haven't seen Byunghee for 2 week. I know he avoid me. But today I don't want him to avoid me again. That why I wait him in front of his studied building. And now I see him walk here. When he see me he turn back and walk away. I don't want to lose him again then I run to grab his arm.
He turn to me when I grab his arm.
"I know you don't want to see me. But I want to give something to you." I said as I release his arm.
"I'm have a competition on Friday. I want you go to watch me. I will wait for you." I give him the staff  card to him before I go back to the club. I hope he will go. 

You wonder why I stand here in the corner of the street right? Because of him, Byunghee. Today he have a project to work with his friends. That he was late. This time it's 9 PM. Why he go back home by himself? Why his hyung doesn't pick him to home? 

"Hey! Boy, why you stay outside alone in this time? You don't know it's dangerous huh?" The man said loud  that cause me out of my thought. I see at where the voice has come. The gang has surround my lovely friends and I see Byunghee has shiver that I know he afraid of them.
"I..I want to go home. P..please, get off m..my way." Byunghee beg for his way.
"Have someone tell you that you're so cute huh?" The gang's leader said as he touch Byunghee's face. It's enough for me.
"Yah! What are you doing? Take off your hand!!" I shout and walk in front of them.
"Ohh. Someone want to be a hero. Hahaha!!!" That jerk said and laugh as he turn to me.
"Yes, I want to be a hero for suppress someone like all of you." I reply him with my cold voice.
And then that jerk and his gang start to fight with me. I see Byunghee stand behind with his worried eye. For protect my love, I can't lose them. And you remember right? I'm in Taekwondo team. If they don't cheat on me, I know I can win in this fight.
"Seungho!!!! Watch out behind you!!!!" I heard Byunghee shout at me. When I turn back ,I saw the sparkling from the knife and I know I can't avoid. I feel the sharp blade stab in my stomach, and when he pull it out that I see my blood flow out. When I falling on the ground, I heard someone around scream and I see Byunghee run and he kneel down beside me. That jerk run out of this place as the people near here go around to check on me. I heard they shout to someone to call the ambulance. But the one that I want to protect has in front of me.
"B..Byunghee ...a..re you..a.lright?" I tried to ask him while I raise my hand to wipe his tear out off his face.
"I'm alright, Seungho ah. But y..you don't alright.." Byunghee answer me as he crying and he grab my hand. 
"I'm OK, Byunghee..ah.. D.don't..cry." I tried to calm him down, I don't want him to cry. While I said to him I heard emergency voice near here.
"The ambulance has coming, please hold on,Boy." Someone said to me. And now I feel my stomach has more hurt from the beginning. My power has gone that why I want to sleep now. When the ambulance come. Doctor and nurse run to check on me and the doctor give the first aid before he allow his assistant to carried me onto the ambulance. I stare at Byunghee who talk to the doctor with his crying face that the last thing I saw before the ambulance's door close.
.....…………...................................

It's hurt. I try to move my body but it's very hurt. I try to open my eye to see where am I. I see the white ceiling and smell of medicine that show me the place I stay now is hospital. When my eye fully open ,I try to see around the room then I see someone sleep on the couch beside my bed, It's Byunghee. But now I'm thirsty. I don't want to wake him up. Because of take care of me I think he has exhausted. I should let him to sleep. I try to reach out for the water at the side table near my bed but my body It's hurt. I can't reach it. When I stare at Byunghee I see him open his eye slowly. But when he see me, he get up from the couch and run to me.
"You're awake, Seungho!!! Why don't you call me? Are you still hurt? Everything's okay? You.." Many question that Byunghee send to me but I cut him off.
"Clam down Byunghee, Clam down. I'm OK but still hurt at my stomach and now I'm thirsty." I said and stare to him. Now his eye has teary. I reach my hand to wiped his tear.
"Did I told you 'Don't cry' huh?" I chuckle. I look his worried face then I cup his cheek and pull it. That make him cry again, ahh! I think I pull his cheek softly, why he cried again? 
"I'm sorry Seungho. I'm very sorry. I..I.." I cut him off by send my finger to his lips.
"Stop apologized me, Byunghee. I said I'm OK, Didn't I?" I said to him.
"B..but that happened to you, it's because of me. And it's cause you to miss your competition." Byunghee said with his sad eye. That the way he has to be when he feel guilty. Oh! I forgot my competition. I feel disappointed but when I see the sad eye on his face it's make me want to strong for him. 
"Let it go Byunghee. I'm alright. Please, don't talk about it again, don't blame yourself and smile for me. I love your smile, Byunghee" I said to him with my serious tone after I smile to him. I want to see him smile as he actually do. And now he smile to me. It's a shyness smile as he pick the jug to rinse water into the glass before send the glass to me. 
"You said you're thirsty right? Here you are."
"Thank you Byunghee." I receive the glass from him. But I want to know 'Did he forgive me?' I decide to ask him.
"Did you forgive me?" Byunghee turn to stare at me when I ask him.
"If I didn't forgive you. Why I stay here with you" I see
"Yahhh!!! You awake!!!! We glad that you're awake!!!!" Do you know who make that noise? Yes, It's my belove's family, the two brother of Byunghee.
"Shuhhh!!! We're in hospital. Why you make so noise?" Jaejoong hyung reprove the two man in front of him.
"Ahh. I'm sorry. I'm so glad. Are you alright? Did you still hurt?" Yunho hyung apologize to his lover before he turn to ask me.
"I'm okay hyung but still hurt a little." I answer him.
"I'm glad that you're alright because my brother just can go home for his rest. Since you're in hospital, he can't sleep enough for himself, he waiting for your awake." Jihoon hyung said to me as he glance to his brother.
I turn to look at Byunghee. I see a blush come over his face. 
"Yaeh hyung you can take him home. I'be alright soon." I said to Jihoon hyung.
"I'm OK. I don't want to go home now." Byunghee protest to his hyung and then he turn to me.
"You should go to sleep Byunghee, Don't worry about me." I said to him.
"But I..I want to say something to you." Byunghee stare at me with his serious expression.
"Okay. We will wait you on the outside. See you Seungho." Yunho and the other say goodbye to me and get out of the room.
"What do you want to tell me?" I ask Byunghee.
"I...I'm sorry for about everything that I said to you in the past. I was shocked. I don't know what to respond to you. That why I avoid you since that day. I thing a lot about our relationship. I don't know about my feeling for you. But when I saw what happened to you in that day. I know I don't want to lose you. I want you to be by my side. I think I love you. I'm sorry Seungho. I really sorry. I..." I cut him off by my lip, I don't want him to say sorry. 
"Stop apologize me Byunghee. Just you say you love me that make me happy so much. Thank you for love me back." I said to him with smile. I see his teary eye as I pull him closer and kiss his lip.
"Go. I hope I will see you in the morning." I smile at him and look at him until he close the door.

That's the beginning of my love story. Since that day until now it's been 5 year ago. This day is our anniversary. I plan to propose marriage to him. I want him to stay by my side forever. He is my best friend, my love, and my life.
"Seungho!!" Ahh that him. I gotta go. I hope you wish me luck. Bye~~