1

It's Time to Go

Wu Yifan or Kris was a stoic faced man who never found life worth living. He was in his mid twenties, loveless, alone and stuck in a rundown apartment working the graveyard shifts of a 24/7 convenience store. He gave up on the idea of having a loving wife, three kids and a simple little house a long time ago.
 


That is until he met Huang Zitao.



The panda-like man was the complete opposite of him. Happy, bubbly, radiant and optimistic. Someone so different from him that you would never even picture the two together.



But then again, life isn't as simple as it seems.



A year after the two bumped to each other in a dark alleyway, after countless of fights, trivial and serious ones, the two became a couple and decided to tie the knot together.



Kris could only remember the look on Tao's face when he proposed to him in the same dark alleyway.



"Huang Zitao." Kris kneeled in front of Tao, which caused the latter to be shocked at the sudden gesture.



"Oh my God we can't do this here Kris! You can't just give me head at random pla-" Tao was cut off by his embarrassed long time boyfriend's hand who stood back up.

 

"Shh." Tao nodded, fully understanding that Kris wanted him to shut up.



"I know this might be sudden since we've only known each other for a year, but I feel like you're the one for me, my other half. The love of my life." And then Yifan knelt again.



"Huang Zitao."
 


Here it goes.
 


"Will you marry me?"



Tao's adorable crying face and ecstatic yes was one of his most treasured memories. They said their vows in a simple chapel four months after and they finally moved in together the same day as the wedding.



Kris couldn't believe that his dreams were starting to come true. He finally had the perfect loving panda wife and they already bought a simple countryside style house in the boonies(with the help of Tao's parents). All that's left were the three kids that Tao would soon bear.



Also, Kris worked hard to earn a larger salary for his wife and future kids and with a couple of kisses from Tao and determination, he managed to snag a good paying job. He became an office worker at a fast rising corporation in the Nation, SMCorp.



It was finally there that Kris had realized that his life had turned a complete 360. He was no longer the ignorant and sad Kris two years ago and that was all thanks to his loving partner Wu Zitao.



But sadly, working 12 hours straight in a company two hours away from home made him forget that.



He would go home stressed and sometimes, even though he didn't mean to, would take his problems out on his wife. Yes, working made him a different person.



A kind of person that didn't care for his pregnant wife.



Yes, Tao was pregnant. And he didn't realize it after Tao bled after one of their major fights.



Luckily Tao was rushed to the hospital in time. He and the child were safe. Kris could only thank God for not taking the people he loved too soon.
 


But after the incident. Tao changed. And soon enough, he left without anything. The only trace of him left in the house were the signed divorce papers.