1

Rumors...

As always you were watching videos in your laptop when you got this message from my friend.

-I feel bad.... I am actually crying...-
-Why what happend to you..?-
-Didn't ypu heard it?-
-No about what?-
-Here..... You will understand everything...-

She send ypu a link, you click on it and a page that was from allkpop.com, you start moving trought all the page and you found some news...

"..... EXO-M Kris is going to leave EXO...."

Those words went through like arrows and it do a lump in your throat.

-W-Why....?- 

Your voice came out in a trembling tone. It was late and all the things that all the news said weren't official.... Everything was only just a rumor...

-I have to go it's late...- you send a message
-Oh.. ok. Me too...-
-See you tomorrow....-

She disconected and you keep watching the horrible messages. 

-I hate this 15 of may...-

Everything that everyone said was like "SM hit Baekhyun because he didn't give his cellphone..."
"Shinee and SUJU are doing the best to help EXO..."
"Everyone are left them locked inside...."


Your eyes were burning and you could fell that the tears were falling..

"And EXO fan commits suicide because of Kris...."


And your Math homework was a total disaster... "otoke?..." 


-Goodnight sweetheart...- Your mother knock the door..
-Goodnight mom...-


you get involved in the savannas, but you have your laptop still on so as soon as your mother left you opened your laptop. There was someone who send you a picture. In the picture was a message but in chinese, and down it was the english translation...

"Hi, Im Luhan, the real......... I don't know if we are still going to be 12..... I'm in the bathroom with my laptop because the agency took everything, so I took it just for send all the Exotics this message... I really don't know what exacly is going on, but keep supporting us..
Everything is going to be alright. 
Exo, We are one...!"

You thought that the agency was the problem of all and maybe it was it..

-Mom!... She is using her laptop...- your little brother scream..

You were so distracted reading that you didn't notice your brother was watching you...
You quickly put the laptop away and tried to sleep.

 


*Ring..... Ring....* The alarm sound, it was morning...

You wake up so nervous... You looked around you...

 

*sighed* Ah.... So it was just a bad dream...-

 

Everything look the same as if you were in the same day, the door locked, the window open and your cat sleeping right next to you..
You caressed the cat...
Your mom was calling you... "It is late, wake up..."


-Yes mom, I'm cooming-

 

 

-End-