final.

DéJà Vu

expect errors.



January 7, 2016, at 2:13 PM. A young stranger came into his sight.



《 1 》


Joon looked at his right, seeing a young stranger smiling at him. He was wearing white, long-sleeved polo, dark pants, leather shoes, red necktie and eyeglasses. Joon supposed he was a college student, but the identification card hanging out from his briefcase says he's a young, working adult. The way the young stranger was looking at him gave no shyness at all. It seemed like this young stranger knew the older. The manner of how he addressed him, confused the older.

"Excuse me, have we met before?"

The young stranger was confused. They were the result of a planned dare, an one-night stand turned into romance. Two years without seeing each other and that's what it took to forget. He was always in his mind. But how could he forget all of those so easily?

"My name is Gong Chanshik." He looked at him and gave another smileㅡ but a smaller one. He was still in hopes that he would still remember.
Joon held out his hand, smiling back kindly. "I'm Lee Changsun, but you could refer to me as Joon. Nice to meet you."

Chanshik stared at the hand he was holding out. Did he really forget? Was he just playing with him? Is this some kind of joke? Perhaps, he did forget. Chanshik felt a sudden hit of sadness, but he didn't show it out. He was just there, staring at his hand.

Joon blinked at the younger, slowly retreating his hand. "I guess you don't like shaking hands," a light chuckle emerged from his lips. Chanshik looked back at him, regaining his senses. "I'm sorry." He brought out his hand this time, which Joon took in his.

Chanshik pursed his lips at the sight of their hands being in touch. Joon shook the other's hand alone, but Chanshik quickly took his own hand back. "It was nice meeting you, too."

He murmured so lowly and quietly that he could only hear himself.
"Again."
"What was that?"

Chanshik's eyes widened, quickly shaking his head afterwards. Joon leaned against the bench, closing his eyes.

He intertwined his fingers with the other's, leaning closer to his face. He closed the gap between their lips, and slowly, they were engaged in a soft but passionate kiss. The other whispered against his lips, sweetly and quietly.
"I love you."


Joon opened his eyes wide and stared at Chanshik. Chanshik blankly looked back at him, the smile that was his face not to be found. Joon sensed something was wrong. The younger was silent, but the silence around them wasn't even awkward at all. It was surprising for Joon, but it did not surprise Chanshik.
"Is there something wrong?"

Chanshik didn't nod nor shake his head. He just released a sigh, his head lowering and his eyes dropping at his feet.
"I just remembered someone."

"You could tell me about it. I'm not good at advice, but... I have a comforting ear."
Joon smiled and placed a hand on Chanshik, his eyes on him. Chanshik raised his head and looked back at him, murmuring softly.
"It all started back in December 2013."



"Joon is back in Seoul. Should we inform the other guys?"
"Which guys?"


Sanghyun stirred his now cold coffee, looking at their eldest. Seungho has his head on the table, sleeping soundly as if he was in his house. Shaking his head, Byunghee leaned against his elbows, sipping his melted frappe.


"Jinyoung and the other four."
"We can't tell Chanshik, he's in the States."
"Why would we even tell Chanshik?"
"It's 3 PM, where's Joonie hyung?"

Cheolyong sulked loudly and childishly, getting up from his seat in a noisy manner. When he looked outside, he almost dropped his phone at what he saw.
"Uh, guys."

Everyone (except Seungho) raised their heads, seeing Cheolyong pointing outside. When they looked at what he was pointing at, Sanghyun nearly choked.
Cheolyong dashed to the door to call his hyung and Sanghyun chased him to pull him back and stop him from whatever he may do. Byunghee followed, standing up clumsily and spilling Sanghyun's coffee to Seungho's face.

"The hellㅡ"
"Joonie hyung!"



The hand that was on his shoulder was now on his back, rubbing comforting circles every now and then. Chanshik didn't mind, he was still telling their story, but Changsun didn't seem to remember. The more he told of his story, the more he was feeling pain, the sadness.
"Hey, come here."


Chanshik grew shocked at what just happenedㅡ he felt long arms hugged around him warmly. Changsun was gently the younger's hair, while Chanshik slowly slid his arms around Changsun as well. He missed this, he missed everything so much. Sooner, he found himself hugging Changsun tight, his face buried on his shoulder.


"I hope he doesn't forget."
"I'm sure he won't, Chanshik."


Chanshik felt himself give out a small scoff at Changsun's words. Changsun took the scoff as a sob, which made him hug the other tighter, shushing him and still rubbing on his back.


"Joonie hyung!"


Chanshik knew that voice. To his panic, he quickly pushed Changsun away, picking up his briefcase. Changsun looked at him confusedly, looking back at the coffee shop the next. He finds a Sanghyun covering the mouth of a struggling Cheolyong. 
Byunghee walked out of the coffee shop, staring at Chanshik and Changsun. Chanshik stared back in horror, his hand on his briefcase turning into a fist. Seungho followed lastly, grumpy and all.
"What the heck, you kids! What's happeningㅡ"


He saw Chanshik in his sight, just beside Changsun. He swiftly waved his hand, yelling to the other side of the street. "Hey!"
Chanshik shook his head lots. "No, I don't know you."

He scurried away, leaving alone his past lover and his friends.



《 2 》


Chanshik went home, or at his friend's house, rather. He couldn't believe what just happened. He met Changsun in the park. Two years, that's what it all took. He sat down on the couch, taking off his eyeglasses. He still loved him. He always did. He never stopped. But the other did. He wanted to cry, he wanted to let it all out. But those past two years were filled with tears. It was too much.


The door opened but he didn't bother to look who it was. He always knew.
"Gongchan-chan. Is anything wrong?" Shinwoo sat beside him, looking at him worriedly. 


Chanshik just stared at the floor, doing literally nothing but a million thoughts ran in his head.
"I saw him, hyung." He raised his head, looking back at Shinwoo. His voice came out, weak and cracking. "He didn't know me anymore."



Changsun and the others hung out in his place, Mir and Cheondoong wrestling on the floor while Seungho was sleeping... again. Changsun shook his head at the two, mumbling.

"Maknaes."
"I still can't believe what happened a while ago."
"What about that?"

Changsun faced him, tilting his head a little. Byunghee looked back, speaking in a rising tone. 
"Chanshik!"
"You knew him?"
"What?"

Byunghee was confused. What does he mean by 'you knew him?' He furrowed his brows at the older, which made the other narrow his eyes.
"Are you... Chanshik's ex?"
"WHAT?"

Byunghee spoke so loud to a point that he's overreacting. His eyes was so wide, so was his mouth. His jaw was dropping. Changsun sighed deeply, shaking his head.

"Tsk, I didn't know you liked guys. What happened to you and Chanshik, by the way? Who were you with in the club?"
Byunghee was speechless and dumbfounded. He looked at the youngest two who were staring at them, he was mouthing them for help. Changsun looked at them as well, interrogating them this time.

"Cheolyong? Sanghyun? You were with Byunghee in that club?"


Sanghyun stood up, raising his hands up in the air. "Hyung, no. I have no idea what you're talking about. Andㅡ Byunghee hyung has a girlfriend."
Cheolyong gazed up at him and tilted his head. "Whaaat?"
"Just shut up and come with me." 
Sanghyun grabbed the maknae's wrist, pulling him up by force and dragging him upstairs.


Changsun looked at the two going upstairs. "Where are you going?"

"HYUNG HELP HE'S GOING TO ME!"
"IT'S NOT IF YOU LIKE IT."


The older two were left speechless. Byunghee turned his head to Changsun, shrugging. "What did this Chanshik guy tell you, anyway?"

Changsun unknowingly wore a small frown, sighing. "His and the guy's friends made a dare on them. They had a one-night stand but they fell in love with each other. So this guy, he tells Chanshik to meet him at the park but Chanshik left for USA. And when that guy went to the airport, he was too late. Young lad did that for the safety of the guy."


Byunghee wore a bigger frown, lowering his head. Changsun had completely moved on.



《 3 》


Chanshik sat lazily on his chair, spinning around in a cross-legged position. His fingers tips were intertwined with each other, his chin gently resting on them. He looked at the short stack of paperworks he has to finish. He demanded a year of vacation from the States, but his parents didn't even give him extra money. And because of this, he has to work in their own company as an employee, not as manager, not as CEO. 


A hand suddenly slammed on his desk. Gongchan looked up at with a poker face. "Oh, it's you."
Hyunsik (ZE:A) looked down at him with a stern look on his face. "Why aren't you working?"

"Aren't you used to it?" Chanshik rolled his eyes and sighed, picking up his phone when it rang. He answered the call, bringing it up to his ears. His eyes largened at the voice.


"Can we meet later?"



"Ugh, hyung, why do I have to do this."
Cheolyong sulked, frowning slightly. Sanghyun whispered, straightening his body. 
"Sorry, just following my noona's path."
"And last shot... one, two, three."

The two youngest boys looked at the lens, only to to turn their heads to the hallway to the front room and the door when someone knocked very loudly and impolitely. The shutter was pressed the moment they turned their heads. 

"The hell, you kids."
"Who's that?"


Cheolyong motioned to the door innocently. Seungho just shrugged. Sanghyun sighed while shaking his head, walking to the other room and opening the door. A panting Junghwan showed up, and he looked like he was going to collapse. Sanghyun helped him in and into the studio, sitting him down by the stool that was the closest to them.

"I think the shot looked better when they weren't looking."
Cheolyong agreed with Byunghee's words, while Seungho looked at the screen with an unsatisfied look. Junghwan spoke up to gain their attention.
"Hey, hey guys. Can you see me?"

Cheolyong shook his head sarcastically. Junghwan sighed, scratching his head at them.

"Chan told me he met Joon hyung days ago."


The atmosphere turned serious in all of a sudden. They just looked at Junghwan and remained silent, letting him continue what he was going to say.

"Chan sent me here. Don't tell anything to Joon, regarding about their past. Their relationship, even just a detail. Don't."
"So are we just going to let Changsun be clueless there? That's like lying."


Seungho switched off his camera, shaking his head. They can't just let Changsun be blind at everything.
Junghwan scooted closer, looking straight at their leader.
"Do you think it would help him if we just told him? If right now, he was confused, right after we told him, he'll be more confused. Words aren't enough to make him understand."


He looked at them one by one before he continued.
"And he might not believe us completely. That's because we're just telling him. He'd think it's just some kind of prank. To be sure, we need to do a presentation, so that he learns the truth from himself."
"A presentation? What do you mean?" Byunghee narrowed his eyes at the youngest. 

Junghwan gave out a small, gentle smile at everyone. "Baro's planning it out. By next week, the presentation is going to be performed by all ten of us, and Changsun won't even know he's participating too."



In just a few days, the two people who met in the past were now close again. They go out and meet up often, their little chats turning into long talks. They walk very slowly while one is walking the other to his home. When the time is up, they would smile at each other and say goodnight. 

Chanshik smiled to himself as his feet brought him inside the house.

"At least we're saying goodnight, not goodbye."



《 4 》


He looked around the place. It was dark, only the dim lights are on. Someone was under him, his wrists were restrained. The handcuffs clanked against the bed. Someone was staring from below him, but he couldn't see his face. His eyes felt hazy and all blurry, his world was spinning.

"Changsun hyung."



"Chan-chan~"
"Mm."

Long, slender arms wrapped around the sleeping maknae, which he held to gently. A sweet voice was singing his name to his ears. Chanshik turned around, cupping the other's cheeks. He suddenly leaned close, which made Jinyoung bolt away from him.


"Chanshik, I am not Changsun."


Chanshik fluttered his eyes open, sleepily looking up at their leader. Jinyoung gave a deep sigh, wiping his face. "Hell, he just tried to kiss me..."
Faint voices were heard from downstairs. They were having some sort of an argument, while another familiar voice tried to stop them.

"No, that's now how it goesㅡ"
"NO, SUNWOO!"
"Stop it, you two!"


Jinyoung shook his head as he walked downstairs, sighing once more.
"Chanshik just woke up from another common dream. Don't go near him."
"What do you mean?" Sunwoo raised his brows, pausing the argument.
"He thought I was Joon hyung, so he tried to kiss me."


Sunwoo whistled while Junghwan and Shinwoo just stared. A moment later, Badeul was arguing again and Shinwoo was trying his best to stop them, but they don't listen.


"Hyungs..."
Chanshik drowsily walked downstairs, rubbing his eyes. His voice was groggy, his sight was blurry. Morning stuffs. 


Silence instantly occupied the living room. Shinwoo moved away from the two, making his way to the kitchen to make coffee. Sunwoo instantly forgot about his argument with Junghwan and approached Chanshik with a smile.
"We got the plan ready."
"When are we going?"


Chanshik gave out a small pout, blinking at him slowly.
"Later."
"Tomorrow."


Sunwoo and Junghwan looked at each other, squinting their eyes afterwards. 
"Later." Sunwoo nodded, looking both at Chanshik and Junghwan. Junghwan sighed in defeat and went to Shinwoo for coffee.


Chanshik chewed nervously on his lower lip, looking down at his feet.
"Do you think... this is going to work?"
"All we have to do is try and hope."

Sunwoo placed a hand on the maknae's shoulder, gently giving it a squeeze before chuckling. Chanshik, however, didn't smile back.



It was already 2:32 PM, yet Changsun hasn't risen from his bed. He's been awake for hours, but he's doing it again. The same dream repeated every now and then. Before, it was rare. Now, it occurred every time he slept. Not only that, but pictures flash in his mind as well. 

"He says 'I love you' every single night. And then suddenly, everything turns to white. I see him leaving. But everytime he looks at me, I can't even see his face. When his face is getting clearer and clearer, my sight suddenly goes hazy. Then I wake up from my dreams."

Changsun whispered to himself, recalling his repetitive dreams. He ran his hand through his hair, his fingers tangling on them afterwards. Breathing in sharply, he shook his head and buried half of his face on his free hand.

"Why is this happening to me?"

Out of the blue, his phone rang. He answered the call, bringing up the device to his ears.


"Hello?"
"Hey hyung! We're going clubbing later! We're going to celebrate your return!"

Their maknae cheerfully spoke on the other line, but Changsun wasn't getting his cheerfulness.
"Later? I don't want to go..."
"Hyung."

The cheerful voice easily turned into a stern one. Changsun widened his eyes slightly, nodding slowly.
"Okay, okay... I'll go."
"Good!"

The cheerful voice came back again just as fast as that. Changsun was a bit creeped out by this.
"We'll fetch you at 8 PM. See you, hyung!"

The other line hung up and the call ended. 


Changsun finally got off his bed, stretching for a long moment.
"Right, here we go."



A car parked by a nightclub, four people getting out of it while the driver motioned them to get inside. As they walked in, Sunwoo nodded at his friends, especially at Chanshik.
"Let's repeat history."


Chanshik chuckled and went to their spot back at 2013. They took their seats, Junghwan quickly made his remark, his eyes sparkling at the place.
"This place just got a lot better."

Shinwoo shook his head at him. "It's just the appearance. The events never changed."
"Guys!"


They heard Jinyoung's voice despite the loud music. They all turned their heads to the entrance door, seeing Shinwoo with five others. Seungho and his group.
"Hey, man!"
"Hyungs!"


The two groups finally were seated on when they were back from the last years. Changsun and Chanshik were looking at each other, but Chanshik was the first one to break away from the gaze.

"How are you guys?"
"We're great, we're great."
"You knew each other?"

Changsun broke the talk, looking at everyone. The atmosphere around them suddenly became silent; only the loud music and the party chatter was heard.
"We met when you were still in the States."

Byunghee informed the clueless man, before someone even spills the beans. It seemed like Changsun had a slight mind reset. Not only did he forget Chanshik, but his friends as well. Perhaps, every encounter he had with themㅡ forgotten.

Changsun nodded, and suddenly, Chanshik was feeling a bit of nervousness. Jinyoung gave their maknae a smile and a nod, which he returned slightly.
They started ordering drinks and chatting. Telling the stories they already told in the past. No one complained, though. They were sticking to the plan.
"Okay, truth or dare folks!"

No one complained this time, unlike before. They were randomly calling names, laughing every now and then. Everyone was drunk enough to truthfully answer the questions, or shamefully do the dare. Sunwoo looked at Sanghyun, which he nodded to.

"Chanshik! I dare you to make out with Joon."

Chanshik got up from his seat without hesitations, sitting on Changsun's lap afterwards. The next thing happened, they were sloppily kissing each other, grinding against the other. It was getting hot again. Changsun was already tugging at the younger's belt in this kisses, Chanshik whimpered out at this. The older broke the kiss, just to hungrily kiss the younger's neck. Chanshik would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy this. He missed this, like hell.

"You two, stop!"

Byunghee grabbed Chanshik away from Changsun. The two were heavily breathing, gazing into each other's eyes. Seungho nodded at Jinyoung, and the younger leader started to grab the two out of the club. 

Now that they're in the car, Jinyoung started it up, now he's in a calmer mood unlike before. He drove towards the hotel where it all happened. He spoke as he drove, trying not to look at the two behind him. "Please, don't do any ual activity in my caㅡ"

A deep, throaty moan stopped him from his words, and when Jinyoung looked at the front mirror, they're doing it again. He saw the hotel, gently pulling the breaks. 

"Guys."

Jinyoung was handing the money to the two arranging themselves. Changsun took the money instantly, helping Chanshik out of the car. As the two walked towards the entrance of the hotel, Jinyoung watched before disappearing.


(a/n: rated m part. optional to read.)
The doors were locked, the curtains were closed. There were clothes on the floor and the lights already gone dim. Chanshik found himself cuffed on the bed, the older towering above him. Changsun was gazing into the other's eyes, his hands softly carressing his waist. Moment by moment, his hands slid downwards inch by inch. His hands found its way to the younger's inner thighs, carressing them slowly, deeply. 

Straddling Chanshik, he bent over, lifting the younger's thighs and rubbing his shaft to the other. Changsun onto Chanshik's neck, pressing himself against the younger's tight entrance. He ed in carefully, to which Chanshik whimpered out to.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." 

Changsun whispered to his ear, his hair and pecking his lips softly. Chanshik quietly murmured against the older's lips. 
"Move."

His ing was slow but deep. It was gentle, which Chanshik found as foreign. Changsun was never like this. How come he isn't violent anymore? For all Chanshik knew, Changsun was mysterious. And just after years, he changed. Or maybe, this is part of forgetting. He didn't know. 
He looked up at Changsun within the soft moans and the light mewls. Changsun wasn't doing this out of love. The spark in his eyes wasn't present; he was just plain drunk. Chanshik felt heavy inside, a small frown visible in his face. The plan failed.



Her heels clicked against the floor, pulling her designed luggage. She took of her sunglasses, murmuring only to herself.
"I will be taking back what's mine."
 



《 5 》


The sun has risen and another day has started. Changsun woke up with a hangover, but he was all confused. This place is different. Why was he here? When he tried thinking, he remembered about what happened last night. The club, the dare, the hotel. Chanshik.

It struck to him, he realized. His dreams, it was very exact to what happened last night. The voice and the figure he was seeing, it turned out it was Chanshik. Perhaps, they were all his lost memories he forgotten. But what he was confused about is... what about his dream of someone leaving? Why was Chanshik saying 'I love you'? 

Who is Chanshik to him?



Remembering last night, Chanshik was still disappointed. The plan just turned into trash. He got out of his car, arriving at Shinwoo's house. When he opened the door, not Shinwoo welcomed him inside, but his fiancée.

"Chanshik. Where the hell have you been?"

Chanshik rubbed his eyes, seeing her crossing her arms. Was he dreaming? And speaking of dreamingㅡ nightmares.
"Hyuna noona."

Hyuna was wearing a frown again, approaching her fiancé. She easily smelled the scent of beer. She furrowed her brows, inspecting his clothing. She smelled them again. She looked up at his eyes and saw the expression in his face. He looked downright tired. His hair was slightly messy, as well. The next thing, a sharp pain suddenly was being sent at Chanshik's cheek.

Chanshik winced in pain, holding his cheek which was slapped. He slightly yelled at her, being easily infuriated.
"What the hell, noona!"
"You were drunk, weren't you? You have another woman, don't you?!"

Chanshik just stared down at her in confusion. He was sent awake by the slap, but it was for temporary. Hyuna screeched angrily, hitting her fiancé's chest over and over again. 

"You cheater! You promised, Chanshik!"

Chanshik gritted his teeth, catching her wrist and gripping it. He pushed her harshly against the wall, earning a grunt from the smaller. They glared at each other, even though they were few inches away from each other.

"I'm tired of you, noona."


He hissed down at her, dumping her hands away. Hyuna watched him walk upstairs, breathing heavily. 



Chanshik woke up around 9 PM, still wearing the clothes from last night. This time, he's completely gotten away from his hangover.
When he walked out from his room, the first thing he heard were sobs and sniffles. They were faint though, like they were muffled. He walked downstairs, just to see Shinwoo hugging and comforting her. He walked back upstairs again, but before he could take another step, his name was called.

"Chanshik."

He looked down, seeing Shinwoo looking at him sternly. Chanshik sighed, walking back downstairs. Shinwoo pulled back from the hug, his shirt being wet. Hyuna sniffled, wiping her tears, though they didn't stop flowing.

"T-Thank you, Shinwoo oppa..."

Shinwoo smiled at her and ruffled her hair slightly, standing up afterwards and going over to Chanshik.
"I understand you don't want to marry her, that you dislike her. But Chanshik... just because we're men, doesn't mean we already have the power to hurt women. At least have some respect."

Chanshik lowered his head and nodded, muttering a 'sorry'. But Shinwoo told him to say it Hyuna instead, before walking back upstairs.
Chanshik looked back at his fiancée, who was still crying. He slowly sat beside her, glancing at her. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. It seemed like she was crying for a long time.

"Noona... I'm sorry."
Hyuna just nodded, she wasn't speaking. Chanshik went over to her and embraced her in his arms, his fingers combing her long hair. Hyuna buried her face onto his shoulder to minimize her sobs.

"I was just... stressed. I didn't mean to do it to you. It won't happen again, okay? Please forgive me."

Chanshik pulled back, cupping her cheeks. Hyuna nodded and slightly gave a smile, looking back at him. Chanshik smiled back at her softly, kissing her forehead before hugging her again. Once she slowly stopped crying, she finally started talking.


"Channie-ah... we're getting married next week."

Chanshik widened his eyes, remembering. It was probably the reason why Hyuna flew to Seoulㅡ to fetch him for their upcoming wedding. 
He didn't want to be married. For all he knows, he loves Changsun, and nothing could change that. The engagement between them was only arranged by each other's parents. The relationship between them, Hyuna was too blind to realize that Chanshik doesn't really love her.

"I love you, Chanshik-ah."
Hyuna murmured softly against his neck, meanwhile Chanshik's grip around her got loosened a little. Chanshik spoke faintly, giving out another lie.


"Love you too... Hyuna noona."
 



《 6 》

The next day, Changsun decided to clean up his messy room. He didn't know why it was even messy, maybe he was just really a messy kind of person. He cleaned up his cabinets, his drawers, everything. He went to his bed and he picked up the jacket he used yesterday. Upon picking it up, two letters fell from its large pockets. When he looked at the letters, one seemed new, one seemed old. But there was one thing in similar: they had the same stamps.

He opened the new one first, it wasn't crumpled unlike the other. He read the letter calmly.

"Dear Changsun hyung,

I want to let you know that... thank you for everything. For loving me, fighting for us. I'm sorry for lying, I'm sorry for not telling the truth sooner. i hope you remember me and all. I still love you.

-- Chanshik"


Changsun was confused. Loving him? Lying about the truth? For all he knows, he only had one relationship in his entire life. Settling down the old letter, he picked the new one up and opened it.

“Hyung, I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to meet you at the park. My parents found out about you and… they were upset. They said if I ever meet with you again, they’d kill you. I know they couldn’t do that but I followed them because I always wanted your safety, hyung. And… even if we would even meet in the future, ‘we’ can’t happen. I’m getting married, hyung. By the time I step out of the plane, the wedding will take place as soon as I arrived at the hotel. It’s an arranged marriage. I tried my best to stop my parents but they refused. But whatever happens, I love you Changsun hyung.

Take care! :)

-- Chanshik"


Tears were b his eyes right after he finished reading the letter. Why did he forget? He wished he had known sooner. He wished he didn't even forget at all. He understood it all now; his dreams and the pictures that suddenly flash in his eyes. Now all the memories are back and he's willing to fight for something important that belonged to him. 

His phone rang and vibrated, and when he looked, it was Mir. He picked it up, answering the call.
"Yeoboseyo?"

Their maknae sounded tired, worried, panting. Changsun was confused for a moment, it was only until he spoke up. 
"Changsun hyung... Chanshik is leaving Korea right now. Go to the airport before it's too late!"

It hit him. Because on this day, Chanshik was leaving Korea, too. And he knows to himself that he won't stand losing someone for the second time. 



He reached the airport hurriedly, but this time, he wasn't late. He searched forth for Chanshik and didn't fail to see him. He bit his lip, calling the younger's name.
"Chanshik!"

Chanshik looked behind upon hearing his name. He smiled a little at him, while Changsun ran towards him and gave him a tight hug. Chanshik was shocked, slowly hugging back.

"I remember it all now. Chanshik, I'm sorry... for forgetting. For hurting you."
"Excuse me?"

A female voice spoke up, cutting off their moment. The two lovers pulled back from their hug upon hearing her voice. Changsun turned around and he couldn't believe who he was seeing right now. 
"You...?"


Hyuna was surprised as well, seeing Changsun. Her eyes were wide, but they easily came back to its normal state. She went over to Chanshik's side, taking his arm and holding his hand.

"I'm Kim Hyuna, do you remember me?"
"I just did."

She raised her left hand, indicating the ring she was wearing. 

"I'm Chanshik's fiancée, and we're going to be married next week."
"You're engaged?"

Changsun looked at Chanshik this time, which Chanshik nodded to. He raised his left hand, wearing the other half pair of Hyuna's ring.
"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you. I wear rings for a reason."


Changsun was having a mental breakdown inside. Here he is, standing at front of the man he loves who is engaged to his ex-girlfriend from five years ago. Of all people, why does Chanshik have to be engaged with Kim Hyuna?

Chanshik sighed apologetically, taking his hyung's hand in his.

"I'm doing this for your own safety. I love you so much, Changsun hyung. So much that I would rather suffer this than seeing you killed."

Chanshik gave him one last hug before leaving him. Hyuna looked back at Changsun, who was still standing on his spot, mentally absorbed of what just happened.



Days passed and Changsun wasn't lively anymore. His personality grew dull and lifeless, his face never seemed to be visited with a smile. He was emotionless after what just happened, but no one knows what was happening inside his head.

Just then, he made up his mind. He will fight for their love and he will take Chanshik back. He's willing to give his life for him. He's going to fly to the States and stop the wedding, even if he will be seeing Chanshik's parents and his nightmare, Hyuna.

Before evening, his luggage was ready. He quickly left his house and made sure everything was safe. His flight to America was already booked and minutes later, he's now back at the airport. 

"I'm taking you back, no matter what it takes."



White flowers of any kind were found everywhere in the fresh garden of vivid green. There were richly dressed guests everywhere. Everything looked prestigious, the theme was all-white. The hired musicians started playing their respective instruments. People on the invitation walked on the middle to their seats. Red rose petals were sprinkled on the white carpet as the flowergirls walked by. 

A classic, white limousine stopped by. The chaffeur opened the door at the back, helping the bride out of the vehicle. Hyuna was wearing a white, fluffy dress with her curled hair tied behind with a flower pin. The long, flowing veil that was on the floor was carried up by her best friend and maid of honor, Sohyun.
Her parents walked her on the aisle until they reached the groom. Her parents gave him a hug while Jinyoung, who is the best man, gave Chanshik a tap on the shoulder before going to his seat.

"She looks beautiful, maknae."

Chanshik responded with a hum, his face showing a smile that was actually fake. The two bowed at front of each other before Hyuna took his arm and they held hands, facing the priest. 

"Do you, Kim Hyuna, take this man, Gong Chanshik, as your husband, in sickness and in health?"
The bride nodded with a smile, looking at her groom. "Yes, yes I do, with all my heart."

"And do you, Gong Chanshik, take this woman, Kim Hyuna, as your wife, in sickness and in health?"
Chanshik pursed his lips and he could feel Hyuna's stare on him. He opened his mouth to speak, only to be interrupted with that familiar voice.

"Chanshik!"

Everyone looked back at the man on the other end of the aisle. There he was, Lee Changsun, stopping him from the decision that he would regret for the rest of his life.

Chanshik unknowingly gave a smile. Hyuna saw this and immediately wore a scowl, yelling at her ex-boyfriend.
"Didn't you have enough? Changsun oppa, we're getting married!"
"But you're about to marry the man I love."

The guests gasped at his words. Changsun nodded, pointing at the groom.

"Yes. I love Gong Chanshik."

The guests started whispering at each other. Chanshik's parents went up to Joon and told him to go away, that they're giving him another chance to let him leave peacefully and stay away from Chanshik so that everything stays okay. But Changsun didn't agree. He's fighting for their love and he will give Chanshik the life and the love he deserves. A life that he will enjoy. 

He started to ignore his lover's parents and ran to Chanshik, taking the younger's hands in his. He cupped his cheek with his free hand, smiling at him.
"Will you run away with me?"

Chanshik nodded, smiling back. They turned away from the bride and ran to the aisle, until a sudden, burning pain hit Changsun on the waist. Chanshik caught him, and when they looked, Changsun was shot on the waist. Chanshik couldn't believe it that his parents still set up a sniper for Joon.

Chanshik was shocked as well, but cupped Changsun's cheeks and told him that everything will be okay. Changsun nodded though he was getting weak, still feeling the burning pain.

"I love you, Changsun hyung." 
Chanshik spoke with a shaky voice, his tears falling down onto Changsun. 


Meanwhile, Hyuna couldn't believe what was happening. She thought, her wedding day was going to be the best day of her life. But it seemed like her wedding day turned to hell in all of a sudden. Her heart was broken once more. She screeched as she cried with her makeup-stained tears, mixed pain and anger in her heart. She suddenly took out a revolver, firing at everything. The people gasped in trauma and crouched, some ran away. 

Hyuna hit some guests with her bullets, she even got to kill the sniper as well. But she also hit the love of her life.

Chanshik looked at his chest, looking at Changsun before closing his eyes, collapsing on the floor. The maknae got hit on the chest. Changsun started crying again, carrying Chanshik in his arms as he wailed for help. 

The ambulance arrived shortly. The medics carried Chanshik in, and Changsun followed inside. But before he left, he looked at Hyuna one last time, seeing her lying on the floor with her white, wedding dress stained with blood. She was already lifeless.



Changsun was by Chanshik's side as he was rushed to the emergency room. He was stopped by the door, and Changsun had no choice but to wait. He fought for their love, but it was Chanshik's life in danger. 

Long months passed and Changsun was in the hospital almost everyday. He didn't care if he waited everyday. He didn't care if it would take a year. He's by Chanshik's side and he will take care of him no matter what happens. He will love him even if that's their situation right now. Even if he was the one who forgets this time, Changsun will make Chanshik remember, everything of what they had. He's still here for Chanshik because he loves him, so much, and he won't lose him for the third time.

He held the younger's hand, carressing his cheeks and smiling at him softly. 

"Love, I'll just go somewhere. But don't worry, I'll be back in no time. I love you."

He kissed his forehead gently even though he heard no reply from the sleeping young man on the hospital bed. All he heard was the beeps of the monitor beside him. 


He took his jacket and walked to the door, holding the knob. He looked at Chanshik as he opened the door. But before he could take a step, a finger twitched.
Changsun widened his eyes and closed the door again, rushing by the younger's side and calling out his name.

"Chanshik?"

Chanshik slowly fluttered his eyes open at the sound of the voice saying his name.


January 7, 2017, at 2:13 PM. He came into his sight.


oh my god what is this- so yeah, sequel. yay. idk it took me so long to make it but... hope you enjoyed it!