Ew.

Don't Talk To Me

It was just a normal day for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Another day of boring school and boring lectures. Until they met eyes with "Them". Baekhyun called them "Them" because he and Kyungsoo frankly hated the two boys. Their names were Sehun and Jongin, the hotest guys around school, who could get any girl/guy they wanted. That made Baekhyun mad. One day you'd see Sehun hugging a girl with blonde hair and then the next with a brown haired one. Players. That is all they are, players.

~Baekhyun's POV~

"Seriously though, this is Sehun's third girl this week. He went out with Hyuna for s sake! Hyuna never dates anyone!" Kyungsoo says, biting into an apple.

"I hate him. He gets on my nerves. He won't leave me alone in class," I say, glaring over at the table Sehun was sitting at. He had one arm around one girl and his other on another girl's . I roll my eyes and look down at my food. 

"Hey, Kyungsoo. Mind if I borrow your math homework?" Jongin says, sitting next to Kyungsoo. He wraps his arm around Kyungsoo's waist. Kyungsoo shoots him a death glare and Jongin chuckles. "Come on, you know you like me hugging you like this."

"No you may not and get your gross body off of me before I blow my whistle," Kyungsoo says, pushing Jongin off of him. 

"Calm down, princess. You know I'm just messing with you," Jongin says, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, Baekkie!" Sehun says, sitting down next to me.

"BOTH OF YOU LEAVE, NOW! We were trying to have a nice lunch, but now it's ruinned because you guys are sitting here!" I yell. Some people turned their heads to look at me and I just shrank down into my seat.

"Like Baekhyun said, leave. Before I punch you both in the face," Kris says from behind me, pulling Sehun up from his seat and sitting in his place. Chanyeol sits next to Kris and he smiles at Jongin. 

"We-we were just leaving anyways, right Jongin?" Sehun says, running around to pull Jongin away from the table. Jongin nods his head and they run back to their own table. Weaklings. Stupid dancers are all they are. Luckily, Kris is stronger than them and will bash their heads in if told by either me or Kyungsoo. 

"How's your day been so far, Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol says, breaking the silence. 

"Great. Until Jongin shows up. Then it's just torture," Kyungsoo says, "He sits next to me in all of my classes, on purpose, and pretends to flirt with me. It's just rude and creepy."

"Sehun does the same thing. Only, he doesn't pretend to flirt with me. He actually flirts with me. And he's terrible at it. It's like I'm his next target or something," I say shiverring. It's going to be a long day.

~Sehun's POV~

Baekhyun is the only thing I'm thinking about these days. Not girls. Not homework. Not food. Just Baekhyun. And he hates me. Not only because I creep him out, but also because he thinks of me as tool that's been used too many times. And yeah, I get it. I sleep around a lot. I go from girl to girl on a daily basis. But, that's only because he won't love me. I try and try to get him to want me, to blush or laugh at one of my funny remarks, but all he does is sit there and roll his eyes at me. 

The bell for forth lecture rings and everyone gets up from their seats, running to get to class. As for me, I take my time because number one: I hate lectures. Number two: It takes Baekhyun awhile to find a seat and I want to sit next to him.

Just as the last bell rings, I make it to the seat next to Baekhyun. He glares at me while he gets out his notebooks to take notes. 

"Why do you hate me so much, Baekhyun?" I say, tapping my pencil on his head. He gives me the meanest glare I've ever seen him give me and he grabs my pencil.

"I hate you because you constantly annoy me, constantly try to get me to like you, and constantly distract me from class. That is why I hate you, Oh Sehun. Now leave me the alone or I will call Kris," Baekhyun says, throwing the pencil at my face. 

I turn to listen to the lecture, but I sudenly get distracted by Baekhyun. Why can't be normal around you? Why can't I get you to like me? Why, Byun Baekhyun?

Note- Oh jeez, what am I writting.