first move

Caught

Sungyeol POV

I’ve been watching him for 2 years.Most of the people will look at him as cold-hearted,mean,heartless and hot tempered,but I think he’s kinda cute.He is our President of Student Association. I always came early to school just to see him scold some late-comer students.He looked so cute swinging the cane side by side trying to startle the late students and it’s his routine everyday.Until oneday,I decided to come late to school.
 
“Hey!hurry up!I’m going to close this gate 1 minute from now!”.
 
He’s waiting for the late-comers that already rushing toward the school’s gate,trying to survive.Some of them who walked behind me,pushed me to the side coz I was blocking their way.But I stood there like a solid doll,just 30 meter from the gate,watching him scolding students with the wrong dress code.
 
 
The reason I stood there,freezing like an idiot was bcoz I decided to let him scold me.At least,I can see him up close after 2 years of stalking.
 
“Hey you!The tall one!What are you up to?are you trying to book a place for detention?you better hurry bcoz I’m going to close this gate!!do you wanna get scold?”.
 
He screamed at me.Wow!For the 1st time,he noticed me.I felt like jumping like a crazy maniac.
 
“yes!I wanna get scold by you!”,I replied with a big grin on my face.He smirked and stared sarcasticly.He used to that kind of jokes that always given by the wanton students. 
 
“Just hurry up,you moron!” .I ignored his instruction and sat on the pedestrian way.
 
“I gonna wait until you close the gate..”.I said confidently.He’s surprised by my reaction.
 
“hey, are you taking the wrong pill today?is your brain still functioning??STAND UP,NOW!”.I cannot help myself but to giggle.How cute he is?He shooked his head with disbelieved and looked at me.
 
“man,you dig your on grave!you’ll pay for it after this!!I’ve never seen an idiot like him!”.He said to himself.
 
“guys,close the gate now!”.The prefects closed the gate.He still stood there,taking the late student names’.I get up and slowly walked toward the closed gate.
 
“President Kim!I’m sorry coz I’m late!Let me in!!I’m ready to be scolded!”.I said through the gate.He instructed the other late student to kneel beside the school field and put their arm up.Then,he walked toward the school’s gate and opened it to let me in.So,I entered and stand as close as I can in front of him and gave a big smile.
 
“What’s wrong with you?!!”.He pushed me backward slightly.I took a couple of steps backward but still smiling.He stared me hesistately and looked at my name tag.
 
“so, Lee Seongyeol,were you sat there like an idiot purposely?what are you up to??”,asked him in his serious tone.I chucked a bit coz he is too cute,and I stand very close to him and he mentioned my name too!
 
“yeah!I do it purposely,President Kim!”
 
“why?”.He put the cane around my shoulder, I think it’s to startle me.
 
“mmm..bcoz..i think..i..i..”.I kinda shy to confess in front of him right now.
 
“you what?”,he said unpatiently.
 
 
“I think I had fall in love with you..that’s why..”,I said in my minimum voice.Idoubt if he heard it or not.So I scratched my head and looked at the ground,pretend like I’ve never said anything.But…he heard it.
 
“you what?are you crazy?I’m not joking with you,Lee Seongyeol!” I looked at him in the eyes.
 
“me either!”.His jaw dropped.His eyes blinking fast.I tilted his chin up to shout his opened mouth.He parried my hand.
 
“I’ve never meet anyone as crazy as you before!urgh,no more jokes!let’s make it clear,10 laps running and a week detention for you!how that’s sound?”,his sharp eyes piercing every single piece of my face as he said that.
 
“Cool!it’s sound okay to me..”,I replied with a smile.He rolled his eyes and shoved my back.
 
“then start running!!I’m going to keep an eye on you!10 laps!!”,he shouted.
 
“hahaha..okay,don’t leave me!”.I start running on the field track.I can see him staring at me with a frown on his brows.
 
“haha..this is the greatest day of my life,so far..”.After 2 years,I finally confess my feeling toward him eventhough he is not really believe me.He might think I’m weird but I’ll make him like me,no matter what.
 
“what a weirdo!I’ve never seen anyone like him before!maybe he just some spoiled brat who is trying to rebel!whatever..but why he told me that he loves me?maybe some wires in his brain already wrecked...”,myungsoo mentally nagged.
 
Pluck!I fell on the ground on the 4th lap.I can’t stand it anymore.I can’t breathe nor move.So I laid there,not moving.
 
“what the hell..”.myungsoo quickly approached to where I fell.
 
“hey,are you okay??”.He tapped my cheeks to keep me awake.My vision was blurry that time, so can barely see him.He hold me on his lap and loosen my tie around my neck.
 
“I…can’t…breath..huh..”.He fanned me with some papres on his hand.
 
“I know,that’s why you should calm and try to breath.”.He looked around.Everybody had already went to their classroom.
 
“I’ll take you to the health centre!”.He put my left hand around his shoulder and he lead me to the health centre.I can felt that he struggled to lend me since I’m much taller that him.But,he helped me anyway.That’s why I like him.He is not mean and heartless .In half-fainted situation,I still can smell his faint cologne.He smelled nice.Before I can smell any longer,my body disobey my brain and I faint..
 
“hey!”