GOODBYE!!

Friendship, Love and Sacrifices

= After Yuri's Highschool Graduation=

Mrs.Kwon: Yuri..im so proud of you!

Yuri: thank you umma,,(sigh) Umma, i have something to tell you!!

Mrs.Kwon:sure baby.. what is it?..

Yuri: Umma...i want to be a dancer and i want to go to Seoul to pursue my dreams.

Mrs.Kwon: BUT!! How about college?..and im sure your appa will against it! and Seoul is very dangerous for you baby!!(teary eyes)

Yuri: Appa already know about it..and he already buy a condo for me in Seoul..im sorry umma if you are the last one to know............ (cry)

Mrs.Kwon: It's okay baby!.. if your father agrees to it and so do I.Whaen will you leave??..

Yuri: the day after tomorrow.

Mrs.Kwon: (shocked) ahm! i guess i only have a day to share with you...(sad)

Yuri: its okay umma..

 

Narrator's P.O.V

 Yuri and her family decide to have a dinner together to spend more time as a complete family. Yuri's family wants her to achieve her dreams because for them yuri is the most precious member of their family..yuri is not a spoiled brat because she knows if her decision is right or wrong. she doesn't want to others.

 

=The day when is leaving for seoul=

Yuri: so...goodbye for now umma and appa(hugs her parents)

Yuri's oppa: how about me?..(pouts)

Yuri:Goodbye oppa! (hugs her brother) take good care of umma and appa!!

Yuri's oppa: ofcourse pabo!! you take care of yourself..

Mrs.Kwon: yes! baby you take good care of your self.. were noy there to take care of you!!

Mr.Kwon: yuri!! lets go!

Mrs. Kwon: Yuri ..your father is waiting for you should go now..

Yuri:neh!!

 

-at the car-

Mr.Kwom: yuri..get on the car!!

Yuri: bye umma!! bye oppa!! saranghaeyo!!

Mr.Kwon:lets go!

(her father starts the engine and drive)

Mr.Kwon :(silence) (teary eyes)

Yuri: (excited then she saw her father) Appa!...?

Mr.Kwon: wae?

Yuri: Appa thank you for supporting mein everything i do..(cry) i really love you appa!!♥

Mr.Kwon: no need to thank me baby..its my obligation to support you!

Yuri:im really thankful to God that he gave me a great father like you..and eventhough were rich you dont force me to enter our business..

Mr.Kwon: i wont do that to my precious daughter..i love you!! and i will never force you in something you dont want to do..

Yuri: i know that!! i love you too!!

 

-arrive at Yuri's Condo-

Mr.Kwon: heres your new house baby!! hope you like it! ...by the way here is the letter..its for you!

Yuri: i really like it appa!! its very nice and neat..yuo really know what i like! (reads the letter) Appa!!!

Mr.Kwon: what is it baby??!

Yuri: im accepted in SM entertainment (really happy)

Mr.Kwon: Congrats!! im so happy for you!(hug her daughter!!) baby i need to go home now..its getting late!!

Yuri: thank you appa!! goodbye!!i love you and ill miss you!!

Mr.Kwon: take care always..(kiss her daughter's forehead) GOODBYE!(leave)

 

Yuri's P.O.V

 Seoul is really a big city..i should unpoack my things and be ready for tomorrows meeting w/ Mr. Lee Soo Man the CEO of SM Entertainment..im going to achieve my dreams im so happy ..tomorrow will be the start of my new life!!

 

 

 

==TO BE CONTINUED==

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for my SUBSCRIBER.. im so thankful to all of you..

 

this is my first chapter..its quite boring so im very sorry!!!  

                 - Please Comment -