End.

Uηѕρσкєη Ƥяσмιѕє ✿ Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't tell whether you have a bad hand or you're thinking about that boy," Suho abruptly interrupted your thoughts. Your gaze hovered over to the angel faced man who smirked at your expression.

"Is it public knowledge?" you asked as you gripped the cards in your hand.

Sehun chuckled, "Now it is, _______!"

"Aaahh, young love," Suho laughed as he pressed his cards face down onto the wooden table. You were in the middle of downing your fifth drink, but you choked upon hearing his words.

"I-It isn't love," you defended, though it was a weak attempt as everyone including yourself knew it to be true.

"The big question is..Did you sleep with h---"

"SEHUN!" you cried out as you stood, earning the stares of many people in the bar. You slinked back down into the wooden chair, blushing from embarrassment and the five mugs of alcohol you consumed.

"Only her, Jongin, and god know," Suho sighed, "but I should warn you, ______. You might be cute and clever, but Jongin isn't the type to easily succumb to vulnerability."

"Are you insinuating that he doesn't trust me enough to love me?" you smirked, your brown orbs filled with hurt. It was obvious something had happened between the two of you ever since that night you acted based on your feelings. You believed it to be an amazing night, one filled with passion and maybe love, but the morning after, Kai squashed your hopes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter