Day #1

1 week, 7 days

        You entered DreamTea Entertainment, your files in hand as you walked down the dim hallways. Peeking into rooms you were trying to find the Ceo's office, you casually looked around a corner when someone tapped you on the shoulder.

 

        “Excuse me,” the polite tone of a young girl called your attention. She was drinking a bottle of water her top front teeth lightly resting on the edge of the bottles top. “Can I help you find something?” she asked, you stood there for a moment looking at her sweaty body, she was wearing a rather low cut tank top with too short of shorts.

 

        “I, uh,” you stammered trying to remember why you were there, her dark brown hair distracting you as it laid down on her shoulders. “Ceo,” you mannaged to spit, losing any composure you could have started with. She giggled while flipping some of her hair from her face with her fingers. You smiled and blushed trying to look away from her your eyes failing to deter from her face, long lashes high cheek bones a cute smile.

 

        “Back this way,” her voice was suddenly deeper now as she said, “follow me.”, it was as if she blinked in slow motion as she turned around. Your eyes betrayed you now as you looked her down, the perfect curve of her waist line, to the shape of her down to her smooth looking, flawless legs. It was almost unbearable to walk down the hallway behind her, you were glad when she stopped and knocked on a door.

 

        “Come in,” you heard the voice from inside, obviously male, you were relieved that you wouldn't have to talk to another girl for a while.

 

        She addressed him formally before shyly entering, “Someone is here to see you,” she said in a sweet voice you watched her head tilt to the side. You entered behind her and bowed to the man behind the desk.

 

        “Thank you Yura,” he dismissed the girl.

 

        “Thank you,” you finally regained your voice as you bowed to Yura, slightly ashamed that you had been so rude. She bowed to both you and the Ceo before leaving, closing the door behind her.

 

        “Have a seat,” he beconed towards the chair on the opposite side from his own.

 

        “Thank you Mr. Lee,” Moving closer to the desk you shook his hand and introduced yourself before taking a seat. You handed him the file from your hand. “There's my qualifications and degree, so you know it's legit.” This was your first job in your profession you weren't really sure how this was supposed to go.

 

        “I've spoken with your former teachers they recommended you above the other students, I'm sure that you're aware this is for a girl group and not a boy group correct?” he questioned, you weren't sure at first but now it was made clear you just hoped that they wouldn't be wearing outfits like the girl from before.

 

        “Yes sir,” you answered calmly, dancing was easy creating a dance was a little harder but still easy it didn't matter what gender the group was. This was a job and you were to take it seriously.

 

        “Do you have any questions for me?” it was a simple question but you still thought about it, you then shook your head 'no' it's not like you needed a play by play on how this works right? “Okay I guess I'll introduce you to the girls then, and you can start work tomorrow after you've had plenty of time to hear the song,” It sounded like a fair deal to you so you nodded and stood up.

 

        He walked around his desk and out the door you followed, closing the door behind you, watching him it seemed like you made the right choice because he didn't turn around or say anything. It wasn't a long walk to the practice room, or what you assumed to be the practice room because there were mirrors in an open space with four girls in the center of the room sitting on the floor chatting. They all stood once the door opened, greeting their Ceo formally symotaniously.

 

        You recognize one of the girls, Yura the pretty girl from before, not that it meant much in this croud, they were all pretty and in shorts and in shirts with short sleeves. Looking away your eyes darted back to the CEO, there was nothing appealing about an older man. “This is Girl's Day, you'll be working with them until they release this single. You can mingle today to get to know their skill sets a little better, Minah will you get a copy of the demo?”

 

        “Yes,” the one named Minah cutely said while bowing before running off into a small room, you would assume she was the youngest just by her looks and mannerisms. She handed it to you with both hands and you accepted it that way with a small bow of thanks.

 

        “Well this is _____ he'll be your choreographer this round, _____ meet Sojin, Minah Hyeri and Yura,” he pointed to each in turn before leaving. “Good luck,” he put his hand on your shoulder as he whispered that, you turned and looked at him in disbelief before turning back to Girl's day.

 

        You were now worried that they would kill you for some unlikely reason or for no reason at all, either way you were afraid to be in the same room as them. You shyly waved while awkwardly smiling at them, taking a hard swallow and a deep breath you were going into this head first. The start of your career meant everything and it's not like you wont enjoy spending tons of time with beautiful girls it just seemed almost unbearable.