My Diary

A Boys Diary

 

Date: May 14, 2014

This is the first time that I’ll write in here. So yeah, this day, many things happened. My dad asked me to find for his passport on his old filthy room, to be honest that room hasn’t been used since my parents were married and I don’t even know why. While I’m trying to find the passport of my dad, I accidentally saw an old dusty thick notebook inside his old cabin. Tonight, Yuju had a dinner with us also, and I asked my mom if ever she’ll let Yuju sleep with me in my room for today, and now look! The sleeping Yuju beside me, snoring non-stop with her pajamas in it. Aish, this kiddo. You know what? I’m staring to this old notebook of my dad while writing, being so curious what’s inside in it. Maybe the best thing I can do is to keep it first. I’m going to sleep with Yuju now and It’s already midnight, goodnight.

---------

A while ago this morning. The door creaks slowly as Bambam opened his father’s filthy room, 25 inches away from the Masters Bed Room that is next to his room.

-Bambam’s POV-

 

“Are you sure it is still here dad?” Bambam asked.

“Yes son, and I think I putted it beside my wardrobe.” His father answered.

Bambam grabbed an old chair and put it in front of this little cabin and starts to find his dads passport. “How filthy is this room. Pfft. I better find that passport real quick so I can get outta here.”

Bambam opened the first row of the cabin and saw some dusty letters only. He opened the second row and saw an old dusty thick notebook, he grabbed it and hopes that the passport is hiding behind in it but found nothing, so he set aside it.

As he opens the last row, he found nothing. “Oh man.” He sighs. “Oh wait… wait!” he saw a color green that looks like a mini notepad and grabs it. “Found it! Yes!”

Bambam found the passport of his dad and quickly stands up and holds the door knob of the door. “I forgot the old notebook.” He turns back and get the notebook, as he put it back on the little cabin, then suddenly something fell down. He picks it up and decided to get out the room while holding it and the one that fell.

“Hey dad! I Found it.” Bambam shouted and realized no one responded him on his way out of the room.

“I think dad take a bath. Well, I think I should keep it first on my room.”

-End of his POV-

 

“Honey, where are you? It’s almost 7:30 and you’re still sleeping? Oh for God’s sake come down now!” Bambam’s mother shouted.

“Coming mom.” He replied. He went downstairs and saw the dining table with six plates. “Who is eating with us, tonight?”

“Ahm. Yeah, it’s Yoo Jung. I texted her already honey.”

“Is she really coming?”

“Why?”

“Can we have a little pajama party in my room? Just the two of us.” He grins.

“Sure honey. I’ll tell her right away, okay?

“Nice. Okay, thanks mom.”

“Sweetheart! The dinner is already served.”

“I’m coming sweetheart.” His dad smiles as he popped out.

Someone knocked on our door three times. “Nuguya?” asked my mom. “Yoo Jung imnida.” She replied lamely. Mom opened the door for her and asked her to sit beside me. “Are you sick sweety?” mom asked. “A-ani, I’m okay Mrs. Byun.” She smiles. “Good then.” Mom replied.

Bambam’s family started eating when Yuju came to their house. They take about 20 minutes eating because of Bambam’s mom that keeps telling a story about what happened to her awhile ago while she’s on work.

“Mom, why don’t you just tell a short story about your teenage life instead?”

“Naaah~” his mom ignored the question.

 

Yuju and Bambam went upstairs and go to his room. Yuju takes a sit on the edge of Bambam’s bed. “Did you design your room? This plain gray wallpaper of yours looks cool.” She lay her head on the bed and starts flapping her hands. “Look! I think I can make a snow angel here.” He giggles.

“Stop it kiddo. I’m not the one who designed my room, it’s my grandpa. Wanna watch some movies?”

“What kind of movie?”

“A zombie one. The Walking Dead, it’s a series.”

“Sure! I looooove zombies.” She grins.

Bambam gets his laptop and his speakers; he set it up and starts playing season 1 part 1. “Hope you’ll love this movie.”

They started watching the movie at exactly 8 o’clock pm, when Bambam checked his wrist watch, the time is already 11 oclock and Yuju is sleeping beside him. “I think she’s tired. Should I write on my diary?” He grabs his notebook size diary and his ballpen and started writing on his diary for what happened today with him while staring into the notebook he found.

 

I hope silent readers will actually take the time to leave some comments behind, seriously, comments are the thing that motivates me the most. 

I'm not that fluent in English, so bare with my grammars. Hope you will really like it and please comment and subscribe also. :)