Shot # 6

Jet-Coaster Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you're okay here?"

"Yeah. The Apartment I'm in shouldn't be too far."

The Yuri waved at Jessica, giving the latter a big smile for the nth time. But it never failed to make Jessica's insides stir. "Stay sa-"

Yuri suddenly kissed Jessica's cheek. "Think about it, okay?" Then she playfully ran to the opposite way. Jessica watched Yuri as she was completely out of sight.

She just...stood there, blushing, holding the cheek which Yuri kissed.

"Damn Kwon."

Jessica's POV

It was Homeroom and our adviser was dicussing the plan for the upcoming Sports Festival which was next week. Almost nobody was listening except for the tall kid Sooyoung, whom sat beside me. She seemed to be the type that is into events like this.

"This is boring." She sighed, resting her head on the table.

And...I take back what I said. 

"For those who do not want to participate, it is okay. But for the Scavenger Hunt Race, attendance is a must."

I can skip that silly race if I want to. Running really isn't my thing. I get tired easily. 

"And so for the hunt, You will do it in groups. Each group has...since there are 32 of you...8 members will do. You do the groupings on the day itself."

Since there are groupings, I should just attend, I might get punished again. 

"Hey, Jessica-shi," I heard Sooyoung call, gaining my attention. "let's be groupmates for next week. I don't want to be alone dealing with 7 girls that re-touch their make up every period." she said with a disgusted face. She was right. I don't want that to happen to me too. "Okay then." I answered, tall kid giving me a smile.

"Thanks."

 

It's now lunch time and I was now headed to my usual spot which was the stairs to the auditorium. I suddenly heard laughing, chatting and what not. It couldn't be.

I guess my ears weren't wrong. It was Kwon Yuri and her friends. I think there were 3 of them including Yuri. She has infiltrated my spot!! That woman! Well, I'm just going to find a new spot then. I don't like crowds. And I didn't want any attention from them, so I walked very carefully.

"Oh! Jessica!" I heard Yuri shout. Damn it! I should've ran. So as I tried to run, she caught my arm, lightly grabbing it.

"Eat with us!" She said as she pulled me up the stairs.

"I don't want to!" I shouted, tugging my arm off her grip. I then looked at her. Her eyes told me that she wanted to. But I ain't buying it!

"Just for today! I promise!" She begged. "Pretty please~?" Then I saw her friends go down a few steps. 

"Yul is begging? That's new. Usually, she's the one who acts mighty and all." one girl said, laughing.

"Well...A girl like her is worth begging to." Another girl said. I didn't want to be labled as a mean girl by them so I gave in. I nodded, Yuri clapping like an idiot.

"Yay! I knew you'd give in. Well...It's because my pleading face looks so y." 

And now, she was just being cocky.

As I looked down on my shoes, Yuri man-shouted. "Hey! What did you do that for?"

Tall kid Sooyoung? Why is she here?

"That's for being so arrogant." She said as she looked at me, smiling. "Are you okay, Jessica-shi?" I just gave her a light nod, still wondering why she was here.

 

We ended up

Please log in to read the full chapter