Hiding?

Falling inlove with the prince of darkness

It was a sunny day the next morning. She went downstairs and saw Xander preparing breakfast.

"Good morning beautiful, you got up early today, nae?" he greeted her as she washes her face

"Nae oppa. It's a beautiful day today, right?" she wiped her face with a towel and looked at the window beside their table.

He smiled and nodded at his sister in response.

"ARF!!"

A bark made Hyemi turn her head. There she saw her white poodle dog, devouring a huge bone. She lifted him in the air and hugged him.

"Im gonna take cheer for a walk."

"arra. Take care"

She was still wearing her shorts and white dotted cardigan when she got out of their house. She was greeted by the fresh air. She inhaled and started to walk her dog. She was about to close the gate when a shadow moved inside the room of the new occupied house. She stared at the room and saw a shadow hiding behind the curtain.

"ARF!"

Her dog's bark made her jump. She looked at her shoulder and smiled at her dog.

"Let's go cheer."

They started walking in the street. Hyemi smiled in admiration of the place she's living in. They stopped walking when her phone vibrated. Someone's calling her and it's from an unregistered number.

"Yoboseyo?"

She waited for a response but she heard nothing. She looked at the screen to see if the caller is still on the line. She cleared her throat and answered again.

"If you won't answer, Im hanging up."

No response.

She ended the call and narrowed her eyes.

"Who could that be?"