3rd Cookie

A Bagful of Cookies

“Did you check out that game?”

 

“Oh, you mean Te Wikitoria? Of course, I mean, its J.Jess!!”

 

“I know right?! I can’t wait for the introduction of J.Jess into the game! That’s the reason why I even tried out the game. Oh my god, I just CAN’T WAIT!!” Similar conversations of such were repeatedly heard by the twelve boys in school the next day.

 

Fortunately, most of the girls, or ‘fangirls’ in the case to the boys, were caught up in the news of the game and did not exactly bother them that day. The boys, as a result, were extremely relieved and all made a note to thank Luhan’s older brother for deciding to have a partnership with J.Jess. After all, the boys would give everything for even a few hours of ‘no disturb’ from the fangirls they had in school.

 

With the smaller number that was close to zero fangirls, Im Yoona’s attitude towards the boys was a little friendlier compared to before. Well, a smile from the girl when the boys greeted her was not usual at all, it was the first time in fact. The boys stoned for a few seconds at the stunning smile, staring at the girl as a few of them blushed and the group quickly looked away, placing their attention back to the front of the lecture room just as their lecturer paced into the room.

 

௹௹௹

 

“Did you guys try out the game? It was awesome~” Yoona gushed over the phone that was connected in a group call with her seven other best friends. It was typical of her to be patient enough to call her best friends when she was about to meet them, normal of her to do so actually.

 

Te Wikitoria? The boys who were walking behind the girl as usual widened their eyes as they mouthed the game’s name unbelievingly to each other. Just as they were about to dismiss the coincidence, loud voices could be heard over the speaker of Yoona’s mobile phone.

 

“Hey, I was already playing the game before that news came out! Told ya all it was good...” They could tell it was Sooyoung.

 

“I did yesterday! The game art was so breathtaking, I wonder how the J.Jess apparels would match with the art!” Tiffany this time.

 

“I think the gaming skills and everything was good…” Yuri’s husky yet cheerful voice trailed into the boys’ ears as they nodded in approval. Just then, Yoona turned back, glancing at the nodding boys before she swiftly cupped her mobile phone with both her hands as she slow jogged into the cafeteria just ahead.

 

“Why did you do that for?!” Hyoyeon shouted at Yoona, who had just joined the seven girls at the usual table. The other girls kept quiet, waiting for their friend to explain why she had hung up abruptly just seconds before.

 

“Those boys were eavesdropping on our conversation, I had no choice but to do that…” Yoona pouted cutely at the fuming girl as she explained her actions.

 

“Them again…” Sunny sighed, “Why is it always them?”

 

“Well, at least you don’t share a major with them…” Yoona rebutted, which made the complaining Sunny feel better immediately.

 

“Let’s not talk about them unnies. Unnie is returning today right?” Seohyun’s calm voice and questions made the girls quiet, their heads nodding furiously. Although Seohyun had not mentioned who was returning, the eight girls all knew who she was, as they exchanged knowing and excited smiles.

 

The common knowing of the girls however, made the boys who were listening to the conversation from their table, confused and puzzled. Chatters from the girls continued, with the boys staring on, still trying to figure out ‘who’ was coming back.

 

“Aren’t you going to eat?” Luhan stared unbelievingly at his best friends.The stoned eleven boys snapped back to life, disappearing into thin air towards the queue with Luhan looking on, shaking his head before he made his way towards his friends.

 

௹௹௹

 

A baby pink Mini Cooper stopped precipitously by the entrance of Hallyu University, catching the attention of onlooking students both walking in and out of the university.

 

Necks unconsciously stretched, breaths were unknowingly held. All of them were waiting and wanting to catch a glimpse of the owner of the vehicle. The hype among the students were definitely not disappointed as a unique baby blue high-cut Converse stepped out of the vehicle from the driver’s seat.

 

The baby blue high-cut Converse, though was the same as those found in the retail stores, was hand-decorated with bright gold and silver sequins, the usual shoelace was replaced with a pastel purple ribbon which unusually matched the baby blue shoes extremely well.

 

Even though it was only one shoe, everyone looking on were impressed as their expectations of the owner unintentionally increased. By that moment, many calls were made by those amongst the crowd to their different groups of friends already outside or still in school to inform them of the unknown person that had yet to make a full appearance.

Before the crowd could react, another similar shoe joined the baby blue high-cut Converse on the floor beside the Mini Cooper. Following the shoes up the owner’s figure, everyone in a loud breath at the sight of the person’s looks.

 

The person, or a girl to be exact, had absolutely beauteous features, though her eyes were blocked by a pair of sunrays which had covered about one-third of her petite face. A pair of short denim overalls accompanied with a loose turquoise,cold shoulder sleeved blouse and a pair of black classic leggings completed the girl’s look together with the baby blue high-cut Converse. The look was stunning, with a middle-sized brown satchel hanging by the girl’s left shoulder adding on to the outfit’s sophistication.

 

The girl promptly locked her vehicle, her long and lean legs took large strides before her, leading her into the university as the awed crowd followed blindly behind her.

 

The girl walked towards the information centre, picking up a campus map on the way while she continued walking on. The crowd behind her pursued every step the girl took, one by one, only to find themselves in front of the university's most prestigious cafeteria.

 

Ignoring the crowd behind her as if she is used to it, the girl speedily made her way into the cafeteria, where every individual was staring likewise the crowd behind her. Those in the cafeteria, with the exception of the girls and the boys, had been notified by their friends or the friends’ friends about the mysterious girl that had appeared on campus. In awe like the rest when they finally saw the girl, every other person followed after every action of the girl.

 

Finally noticing the unusual silence of the cafeteria, the group of boys and girls who were busy eating and chatting amongst their respective groups looked up, only to see an unknown, yet fashionably styled girl walking towards their corner of the cafeteria.

 

The corner of the girl’s lips tugged apart, revealing another yet stunning smiled as she pulled her sunrays to the crown of her head, her unmasked eyes sparkling with happiness.

 

“I’m back.”

 

 


 

 

Author's Note: HELLOOOO~~~ Here's a new chapter for you all~

 

I think I'm going to update this fic every week >_< Since I don't exactly want you readers to wait too long for each chapter, and this is romance as well, which is generally easier for me to write compared to Fantasy or Action >_<

 

Our Jessi finally made her appearance!! ^-^ God, why am I excited too? TT_TT I mean, I have like the story planned out in my head, yet I can't help but to get excited WRITING Jessi's entrance.. Urghhh... >_<

 

Anyway, THANK YOU ALL READERS, SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTES, I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCHHH!! *spams hugs and kisses* xDxDxD

 

Until next week thennn~~