2nd Cookie

A Bagful of Cookies

“Those guys were at it again.” Kim Taeyeon stated as a matter of fact, not even bothering to end her sentence as a question. Im Yoona only nodded in annoyance, her eyes rolling for the nth time that day as she caught sight of the bothersome ‘fangirls’ camping outside the cafeteria.

 

“Nevermind them.” Hwang Miyoung, or as she likes to be called Tiffany, waved away the topic, together with the annoyance her best friend had, “I can’t wait for tomorrow!”

 

“She’s coming back tomorrow yeah?” Kwon Yuri was excited.

 

“Yes! I can’t wait, it’s been too long since all nine of us are together!” Tiffany chirped, as a group of boys passed by, each of them carrying their respective trays of food.

 

“Is she going to enroll here? I mean, hasn’t she graduated from-” “Shhhh!! You know she doesn’t like people to know about her!” Lee Soonkyu, Sunny asked curiously, only to get clamped shut by Kim Hyoyeon who was sitting beside her.

 

“I muss ber vo buch.” Choi Sooyoung, being the glutton she usually is, cut in through the conversation with full with food.

 

“Choi Sooyoung! How many times have we told you to-” “To speak with my mouth empty, I know. I know.” Sooyoung pouted at her friends’ scoldings as she swallowed what was in .

 

“Unnie, what was it that you said just now?” Seo Juhyun, or as she prefers, Seohyun asked politely before taking a small, polite bite of her sweet potato she had packed earlier that morning.

 

“I said that I missed her so much.”

 

“Well, we all do. I’m just glad that she’s coming back now. Come to think of it, it’s been four years, no?” Taeyeon reminisced, sending the eight girls back into the past when it was still the nine of them in high school. Chatter continued among the eight of them for the rest of the meal, before the bell rang, indicating them to head to their next lessons. Having different majors only meant that the girls had to separate, bidding goodbyes quickly, the girls went on to spend their day at their faculty.

 

௹௹௹

 

Reported by KiwiMadison98, 5/20/2014, KST 12p.m.

 

Latest insider news had revealed that J.Jess, one of the top names in the fashion world, had just signed a partnership with Ximean, the developing company of the latest gaming hit, Te Wikitoria.

 

Te Wikitoria, amidst the huge and growing list of MMORPG games, had received spotlight for its unique gaming style and art which had attracted millions of male players within the first year of its release. But this does not seem to feed Ximean’s big ambitions, for the partnership with J.Jess would mean good news for female fashion-holics as it would be easier for them to own a J.Jess branded apparel.

 

It is expected that the partnership would bring J.Jess designs into the virtual world of Te Wikitoria! Would this partnership bring more female players to the hit game? Stay tune to find out more about the partnership.>

 

௹௹௹

 

“Hey, boys! Look at this!” Kai’s shout resonated throughout the two-storey house, causing all the boys except for one to rush to the boy seated on the L-shaped sofa in the living room, all eleven pairs of eyes staring right into the laptop screen.

 

“Luhan hyung!! Do you know this?!” Sehun cried, his head turning left and right to find his friend, only to sigh in expectation. Informing the other boys, he swiftly made his way up to Luhan’s room, where the boy had just finished a phone call.

 

“Hyung! Do you know about the-” “The partnership with J.Jess? Yeah, my brother just told me about it.” Luhan stated, cutting off his friend’s question as he walked to the living room where the other ten boys were still crowded around the laptop.

 

“Why are you all so hyped up about it anyway?” Nonchalantly, Luhan went to the fridge to get a bottle of cold water.

 

“Dude! There’ll bound to be more female players from now on! What if I meet a girl online and she happens to be the one?!” Dreaming Chen was being dreamy as usual.

 

“It won’t happen, trust me.” Luhan smiled curtly before returning back to his room upstairs, where the login menu of Te Wikitoria was sitting on his laptop screen. Logging in, the screen changed into a scenery where his game character stands in the background of a beautiful and stunning cliff - exactly where he left his character at before his last logoff.

 

The game’s world chat popped out of nowhere, as players flooded the chat with comments all about the new partnership.

 

 

[World] Miante80: OH MY GOD!

[World] Nixu: What?! O_O Tell me tell me!

[World] Miante80: I just went to the beginner’s village and I have never seen so many girls in my life!

[World] MayMay: Then you must not be very sociable then ._.

 

Just then, the EXO guild chat popped out on his screen. The guild had only consist of the twelve of them, and despite its small numbers, it was still one of the best guild in the game.

 

[EXO] LayLay: Ohhh, burn. Hahahaha…

[EXO] Yehet_Hun: Lulu hyung is on too!

[EXO] Baconne: I think all twelve of us are on…

[EXO] GalaxyFan: I think the partnership thingy with J.Jess is already working. There are already more girls when the news had just been released. Just think about it when the clothes are released in the game.

[EXO] GrampsSu: When would it happen anyway? Lu hyung, did your brother tell you any details?

[EXO] Lulu_han: Next month I think.

[EXO] BaoziMin: As expected of Lu >-<

[EXO] Jonginnie: What would you expect of Lu hyung anyway?

[EXO] ParkYeol: He’ll always be the same…

[EXO] Dio-DO: Why are we talking about Lu hyung? O_O

[EXO] Chen_Dae: And a wild wide-eyed D.O appears.

[EXO] Taoda: … am I the only one speechless?

[EXO] Yehet_Hun: Nope… Maknaes, let’s go fight some monsters instead of talking with these people…

[EXO] Jonginnie: LETS GO!! I’m about to level up!!

 

Eventually, all twelve boys teamed up to fight a random high level boss, as well as any monsters they could see on the way. Moonlight dawned on the bright house filled with gaming boys with a few shouts scaring the birds once in a while, as the day came to an end and another began.

 

 


 

Author's Note: HELLOOOO~~ YES, ITS AN UPDATE!! xDxDxD I'd managed to write this chapter yesterday, so here it is for you~~ xDxD Do comment if there's any questions you have about this chapter yeah? ^-^

 

I can't believe it though, I gained like 20 subscribers just with two chapters!! And one of them was a prologue too!! OMGGGG~~ I'M SO HAPPY!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! *showers you all with kisses and unicorns* 

 

And do pardon my shameless advertising: Please support my ExoShidae fantasy fic as well, Mirage: Shining Blue xDxDxDxD

 

I'll try to update again next week, note TRYYYYY. And do look forward for the next chapter for our lovely Jessi would be making her first appearance as well as our LuSica's first meeting!! ^-^

 

SEEYA NEXT UPDATEE~~