Final

That Particular Day

Baekhyun’s eyes fluttered as the morning sun passed through the curtains of their new dorm. He traced his hand through his side table and got his cell phone. It read 6:36am, well it read more like ‘such a ing lazy day’. He let out a small growl in distaste, having trouble sleeping lately obviously not helping his mood.

He always hates the fact that he gets big case of insomnia when his body wasn't familiar with the environment. It was a pain in his cute tuckus. (Although he's got to admit that the smaller room was cooler compared when it was still the 12 of them in one big unit.) At least now he can take as much time inside the shower without someone barging in to take a long piss or even take a shower with him (of which being Tao).

He sat up and looked to his side where Sehun was still cuddling with his stuffed toy Pinku-pinku. He couldn't understand how the youngest could close his eyes for only 5 minutes before he could fall asleep completely, while it takes Baekhyun an hour of painful eye closing before he could drift to sleep. And he even woke up an hour earlier before their alarm rings.

He inhaled a big amount of air before moving his legs, flinching as soon as his feet touched the ground and he muttered in annoyance.
 

As he was dangling his feet and drinking his coffee by the kitchen island, his eyes wondered through the walls of their dorm.

What a ing boring day…

He was lazy to walk, lazy to sit down, breathe, move, feel, and for some reason, he was so lazy to talk. Usually, the dorm would be filled with his whining, nagging, and complaining but he didn’t feel like vibrating his vocal chords today.

He got his phone and typed something on it for today will be the day that he decided he won’t mutter a word.

 

The bedroom door being opened echoed throughout the quiet unit as Baekhyun was busy toasting bread.

“I’m hungry…” It was Jongin, rubbing his eyes with his face still bloated because he just got up from bed. He groggily went beside Baekhyun and began to fiddle with the shorter's sleeve.

“Hyung… Why aren’t you answering me?” He asked him. The latter looked to him and smiled before flashing his cellphone to the younger. Jongin squinted his eyes for a better look.

“Good. Morning. Jongin.” He read the words aloud and looked at his hyung curiously.

“Are you sick? Is your throat hurting?” He asked and earned a shook from the older one. Baekhyun began typing and showing Jongin what he punched.

‘Just too lazy to talk. ^.^;;;’

Jongin made an ‘O’ shape with his mouth and comforted his hyung not forgetting to add a snarly “You're just ing weird sometimes.”

After a good thirty minutes, the other members woke up one by one. It was Sehun and then Kyungsoo. Both were curious as well of why Baekhyun wasn’t talking and Jongin’s job was to explain to them that he just wasn’t in the mood. Or as the dancer words it, ‘he’s being an alien as always.’

“You are such a weird person. But then again, our house will be quiet! And that rarely happens, so I’ll support you.” Sehun happily said but groaned in pain because Baekhyun had hit him with an electric fly swatter.

Forty-five minutes have already passed and there was still no sign of their group’s happy virus waking up. Baekhyun rubbed his temples and typed something on his phone then showed it to the other members.

“Go wake up the big long lump on the bed.” It read. Jongin obeyed and went to wake up his hyung.

If you have watched the rapper in SBS’ roommate, you would see that his daily morning routine includes, rolling on bed, checking his phone, then putting on his snapback… But there was another thing he does in the morning to complete his day, and it would be hugging Baekhyun from behind and telling him that he loves him.

He caught sight of his target choosing today’s outfit when he did his favorite task.

“Good morning…” He huskily said digging his face on the other’s neck. Baekhyun couldn’t help but bite his smile because Chanyeol like this was so y but sweet at the same time. He felt the taller jolt his head and turned him around as he looked at him worriedly.

“Is there something wrong? Why aren’t you answering me? Did I do something? Are you mad at me? Say something.” He pleaded and Baekhyun just smiled at him and showed his phone.

“Too lazy to talk… ” It read and Chanyeol scrunched his forehead. Baekhyun had just typed another thing and he showed it to the other.

‘Good morning. I love you. J’ Usually this morning greeting would make him happy but today it didn’t because it felt so much better when he hears Baekhyun’s voice. Others could say that sometimes his voice can be annoying but it was the best for Chanyeol.

 

The rest of the day didn’t go normally for all of them because Baekhyun still used his cellphone to converse. And it was annoying the life out of his boyfriend.

They were on the car on their way to an interview. Chanyeol grinned in victory because he was so sure that Baekhyun had to speak. There has got to be a question by the MC that was only for Baekhyun.

The PD’s gave them last minute instructions and they stood in front of the camera waiting for their queue.

Joonmyun counted to three and all of them bowed and showed their signature greeting.

“We are one! Hello we are EXO!” Chanyeol looked over to Baekhyun at the opposite side and saw that the latter had opened his mouth. He smiled in happiness knowing that he finally had spoke.

While the interview was on-going, Chanyeol did nothing but look over at what Baekhyun was doing and the shorter just kept waving and flailing his arms whenever the other members were talking. Unfortunately there weren’t any questions directed to him even though Chanyeol had talked to the announcer to add questions for him. He was even willing to pay 10000 won just to make Baekhyun speak, but it didn’t happen. At least the other was forced to say their greeting and their goodbyes.

The interview finished and they all came back in the car. Chanyeol automatically sat next to Baekhyun who was busy peering outside the window. He nudged him lightly.

“You were forced to speak a while ago right?” He grinned proudly, but Baekhyun just looked at him with his diva face and began typing on his phone.

“I lip-synched.” It read and Chanyeol growled in frustration.

“You can’t go on a day without speaking Baek. I swear that I’ll make you mutter a sound before the day ends.” He told him and earned a “Try me.” response from his boyfriend.

Chanyeol did try his best to make the latter speak but he still failed in the end. Baekhyun was really just too lazy to make a sound. He didn’t want the day to end without hearing his diva’s voice. It would make his day incomplete.
 

The night came and all were inside the dorm preparing to sleep. Sehun and the others already went inside their bedrooms for a well-deserved rest while the couple was busy cleaning up their mess in the living room.

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun and he just couldn’t take it anymore, so he pushed the shorter over the kitchen counter.

“Are you seriously that lazy?!?!” He asked in frustration, Baekhyun was about to get his phone for a reply but Chanyeol stopped him.

“I’ll really make you speak this time.” The red haired started tickling and going Baekhyun’s sensitive spots while he was trying to protect himself from Chanyeol’s big hands. It looked like they were having a fight but they weren’t.

If my hands won’t work then might as well use other parts of my body.

Chanyeol started rubbing his head anywhere on Baekhyun’s body and it looked so awkward because he was bending his legs so much so that he could reach him.

What the heck?! This guy’s crazy! Baekhyun thought as his eyes widened at the other’s attacks. Accidentally, Chanyeol bit him on the neck and pushed him too hard on the wall, their hips colliding softly, painfully, but deliciously.


“Aaah!” Baekhyun moaned, his head dipping and eyes closing because of the friction.

Chanyeol suddenly stopped at what he was doing as he looked at his boyfriend worriedly.

“What was that sound you made?” He asked curiously and Baekhyun hid his face with his hands trying to hide his flushed face.

He walked quietly away from his boyfriend but Chanyeol held his arm.

“Wait. I’m serious, what was that sound you made?” He asked again and Baekhyun spanked him repeatedly on the chest.

“FINE! YOU WIN! I’M TALKING NOW! YOU HAPPY?!” He screamed at the dumbfounded yoda and walked away mumbling incoherent things, his ears turning red in embarrassment.

“Wait! You still haven’t answered my question! I want to hear that sound again! Do it again!” Chanyeol tried catching up with him.

Well at least he made Baekhyun speak before the day ends right?

 

~~~~

(A/N: Because this is the crap I write when I am bored. It's currently 2am here at my country and it's the only time I get internet connection decent enough for me to post this. Annoying connection.)

Comments are very much loved and appreciated! Please take the time to read my chaptered fic entitled Operation: Let Out The Beast! It's not crap... Well for me it isn't. =)))