#letter

My Last Letter for EXO

 


EXO is their group name. 'We are One' is their slogan. EXO Showtime is their own show. Wolf,That is the first mv I saw.

Mama is their song debut. X is kiss and O is hug. I want two of them. Baekhyun is my BAEKon. I love he very much.

Kyungsoo, I like your eyes. Suho-sshi is my water. XiuMin, I like your slogan 'Diet doesn't make you die'. Kai is y dancer.

Chanyeol is king of deeper. Mr. Trololol is Chen's name. Lay, can I take your dimple?. Luhan is Manly girl. Sehun Yehet!.

Tao my Kungfu Panda and lastly Kris is galaxy_fanfan. When I first be an EXOstan, I like crazy girl just because I have to remember 12 guys

name. "Aaargh! It's hard" that is my first complain. At first, I just know just 4 name. But, when I get closer you.

I am slowly can get remember your name. Yehet! Ohorat! Sasaeng is my enemy. They hurts you

. Ooh, such a pabo people ever. I get mad if they hurts you. But, I can't go there. 'Oppa' is weird calling name ever I heard.

But, for the last time. I will call you Oppa! EXO Oppa, can I ask you something? If one of your fans had a disease that is incurable.

Would you like to take care of her until she gone? Who am I to you? Fans? Your girl or else? Aissh, why I'm so dramatic.

By the way, how are you now oppa? Me? Well, just wait for gone. Don't you to worry about me. If I go, I will see my mom^^.

Yehet!!! Mom, I always wait for you~ When, I first know that I have leukemia. I really happy. I don't know why. I feel like I really happy for

dead. For the last time today, I want to letter for you.

Baekhyun-sshi, I really wanted to meet you. I like your motto. "Life is only a path full part of effort" Mr. Kkaebsong. I miss you.

I want to meet you for the last time. D.O squishy, ​​how are you? I think you busy acting for Cart. I can not wait for you.

I can not see Cart film. But, don't you to worry. EXO fans are always there with you. Kai! Omona. I love your dance.

Do the best for your fans. Suho my angel. Teach your members well. Let sasaeng what to do but you must have to succeed.

Xiumin my cute Baozi. Don't care about what people say to you. As well as you do, that's good enough for us

Chen, you have a very melodious voice. I love it when you sing the song "Really I didn't Know '. You sound very zzang.

Luhan, I hope you will be more Manly after this. Sehun, you are responsible maknae I've ever seen. I love you.

Lay my Dimple. Be good dancer for EXO. Panda Tao and Kris Cool You're the best. The name I loved once in this life.

Has becoming further and further away from me. I am writing your name on a paper and forever kept it in my heart.

From that day I only realized that I will only loved you forever.It's have been 14 years I stayed in this world.

Now, I must to go. My life is not longer. Every time I can dead. Haha cool right :'). Oppa? Did you know that I realy love you so much.

I'm not sasaeng. But I'm is your international fans. My dream is I really want to meet EXO one day. But, it's that will fullfilled? Maybe no.

For those who are want to meet EXO, keep dreaming! I wish that your dream is will fullfilled =).

Although you don't know who am I.

But at least, you know that I is your fans right. I'm really happy. I love all your song. I really like Baby Don't Cry.

It's very good song that I have heard before. Oppa, for the last time in forever, I just want you to know that I love you. Hwaiting! All of EXO fans is love you. We all love you. Because We are One! Jaljayo~

 

__

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Are you crying? Andwae! Please don't cry =( If you do, she will cry too. She hate that anybody cry for her. So, please smile until the end.☺