Prologue

Prince Not So Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO DANG FINE

PG (Warning: Coarse Language)

She walked towards the building holding a bouquet of flowers on her hand. Her outfit was simple but attractive, she wore a cropped long sleeve shirt with the color of deep shade of red with ‘BOY’ written in big bold letters that red as it’s color, surrounding the word is a white border. As for her bottom, she wore a simple short that complimented her long legs and a pair of black high heels. There were no accessories that came along with her outfit except for a white bracelet and a pair of black earrings.

She continued to walk towards the building and sought for his class; people standing at the hallways turned their heads and start to look at her direction. Some looked at her with fear in their eyes that is indescribable; some looked at her with disgust and some scanned only her body and her .

In return to those gazes she looked at them as if they were trash who cannot compare to someone as her.

“Hey isn’t that the new student?”

“Damn she looks fineee…”

“Those hiney’s are fine piece of meat”

Walking pass them, she found the class she seeks for Class A-2. The Sliding door was harshly opened by the young girl and walked towards the boy seated near the window; he was leaning against his chair with headphones on, fast asleep.  All the other students looked at her in shock but were ignored by the girl who stopped at the side of the sleeping boy.

“Yo, Hyuna!”

‘Hyuna’ looked at a bunch of guys known as Teen Top, a rising idol group with princes as its members who were now whistling at her. Ignoring the boys, she reaches out for his headphones but was brutally stopped by the fan girls. One grabbed her wrist and pushed her aside like a piece of object, resulting for the girl to fall on the hard marble floor; face first.

“Get away from him !”

“Minah, you shouldn’t have done that!” CAP irritated, whispered.

“o-hoh s about to go down~” Chunji howled but was hushed by the maknae, changjo.

“You ….Stupid !” The girl got up from the floor and launched herself at ‘Minah’ but was caught by the awakened boy before she could land. Normally people would think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter