CHAPTER 1

I'm Falling For Mr. Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just a typical Monday for you nothing special really. So you just stood up from your bed as soon as your alarm clock banged into your eardrums. You opened the window to let the air in and also the warm rays of the morning sun.

--phone ringing--

-hey babycakes?- jungkook greeted.

-since when did you start calling me babycakes?- you teases. the perfect smile  can be traced into your lips once you heard his voice.

-uhm, since today, since you're my baby and you're so sweet as cakes.- you can hear his soft giggle through the phone.

-ya, oppa! why did you call so early in the morning?- you questioned.

-oppa didn't want his jagiya to be late at school, i'll pick you up at exactly 30 minutes. love you.- he said then hung up.

So great, now you have 30 minutes to get ready for school. you rushed into the bathroom and did you thing. Basically, girls do lots of stuffs unlike men. You were just in time when you heard your room door open. It's him. The love of your life.

 

-Ya! Oppa! Why do you just come in without knocking?- you said in a monotonous voice.

-how am i suppose to believe that you are scolding me?- he smirked then gave you a warm hug and kiss on the forehead. He threw your bag on his shoulder then tightly held your hand.

you suddenly remembered the first time you met him. 

He was hanging out with his friends at a café, you were weeping because you and your boyfriend broke up that day. A very painful memory you didn't want to ever remember again, but then that same day, you met the most amazing person in your life, Jungkook. He was hanging with his friends and you caught his attention(like you were crying so hard inside a café because your boyfriend just broke up with you because he said the whole relationship thing was getting boring so, yeah that's it). He gave you his handkerchief and asked you if you mind someone sitting on the free chair in front of you.

*FLASHBACK*

- think you need this.- he said giving you his hanky

-thanks, but no thanks.- you rejected the offer.

-mind if i take this chair, since it's empty.-

-no, not at all go ahead noone will sit there anyways.-

he sat there infront of you still handing you his handkerchief.

------

you were so busy imagining things that happen back then that you didn't realize jungkook was actually talking to you. He pecked you on the cheek to wake you up.

-Ya, Jagiya? Are you okay?- he asked worriedly.

-Why did you do that? I'm okay. Just--- i remembered the first time we met- you explained while covering your burning cheeks.

He gave you a very warm smile and walked you to school since you to go to different schools. He's studying in an all boys university. you both said goodbye to each other and parted ways, you didn't really want to say goodbye because you feel like thousand miles apart every time you part ways. As you were walking on the school garden taking a shortcut to your class, you notice the blue sky. It was so beautiful you were just staring at it while walking. You took out your cellphone to take a picture of it when you suddenly bumped to someone causing your cellphone to fall into the ground.

-I'm sorry.- you politely said while repeatedly bowing.

But then, you accidentally saw the face of the person you just bumped with. You were so surprised to see this person. RIght here, right now. You'e just not ready for it yet. Not today. It's been 2 years since you last saw him and that remained in your memory was pure pain. You reached into the ground to get your cellphone and pretended that you didn't see the person you just bumped with. You walked as fast as you could but his voice made you stop. You were just standing there. He called you name once, twice... thrice. And that's the hint. You turned around to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter