►| 11 strangers ⇒ 11 friends

►Best. #WeBelieveInYouKris
Please log in to read the full chapter

►11 strangers ⇒ 11 friends

 

 

 

 

Absentmindedly, I write your name over and over on a piece of paper In a day, the paper becomes black and I finally let the pen go I long for you, I hold on to my cellphone and let it go my eyes are filling up with tears again.

01

Chapter

29 April 2014

❝ Chapter 01: 11 strangers ⇒ 11 friends

 

"Sehun, F,"

The teacher, known as Mr Lee announced and walked out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. Girls immediately crowded that Sehun's desk.

"Oppa? an F?"
"How is that possible?"
"That teacher must be blind!"
"Yeah! Oppa's smart!"

This was the umpth time Sehun's earned an F for his tests. It was the usual thing. He was lazy to study, and since his parents took no control over him, he always loiters around Seoul's most dangerous streets instead of wasting his time on books. Heh, maths. What's that ?But he's fangirls thought otherwise. They thought Sehun was the oh-so-good-looking-bad-boy-thats-rich-and-gets-F-on-every-test-accidentally. Just because of his looks; just because of his bad-boy attitude; just because he's rich- they treated him differently and worshipped him. But they don't know one thing-


He's not rich. At all.


And there's three things for you to get qualified for Seoul High- money, cash and cheques. This school's all about money, not studies. When you graduate, the school will automatically give you a certificate, qualify for any work.
And Sehun's your broken mama boy that lives in the streets or some abandoned buildings he randomly finds along with his fellow and only friends- EXO, who was popular and broken like him, too. Of course, nobody knows about the broken part. But Sehun's popularity was the highest among them. He was enrolled into this school because he was given a scholarship- not of his studies, it's of his looks- and it happened that Seoul High's principal's was a girl in her late-twenties and a die-hard fan of Sehun. So- yeah. You could say the principal was mesmerized by his looks and simply gave him a scholarship till he graduates. Every EXO member was given a scholarship too- you know why.

 

Let's get to know him and how he met EXO, shall we?

 

"Oh. Se. Hun," he gloomily introduced himself the first day he set foot on the classroom, first year third class [F13C]. And since that day he became every girl's eye-candy in Seoul High. Girls started bothering him, throwing hugs and kisses, etc.


The teacher excused himself for some personal matters and went out. And the flirtings started. No girls dared to near him because of the icy stare he fixed with his eyes.


"Oppa," but one girl bravely approached him while curling her hair behind her ear. To be honest, Sehun hated the girls that he didn't even know called him 'oppa'. Oppa was fine but with that high pitched voice of hers- and not to mention fake- was a big no to him.


He didn't answer and stayed quiet. The girl took his silence as a 'yes' and excitedly spoke with that sweet voice of hers, "..let's eat together during lunch!" the girls in class gasped but couldn't do anything because the girl that bravely asked Sehun to hangout with her was none other than Seoul High's Queenka- Uee.


Uee glanced at Sehun and happily squealed. She took his silence as a 'yes' again, "Okay oppa! Meet me at-"


"Get out of here," he said without making any eye contact.

Please log in to read the full chapter