end

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What do you do

when making the person you love happy

also means breaking your own heart?

 

***

 

“Do you know wheres Jinyoung is?”

It was 3 years ago when Jaebum finally realized that he is in love with his bestfriend. His bestfriend since they are in diapers. It was the time when suddenly Jinyoung is nowhere to be seen. It was the time when Jinyoung get depressed cuz his parents died in a car accident. No one know wheres Jinyoung in that time. Jaebum so worried at that time. Making Mark said something like you’ve fall in love with Jinyoung, dont ya? And Jaebum need a weeks more to figure out all the things.

 

***

 

“Jinyoung! Stop being so annoying. I need to study now. I’ve exam tomorrow” Jaebum said pushing Jinyoung whos keep leaning his head on jinyoung’s shoulder.

“Noooo! You keep saying that youre busy. And i just laying my head on your shoulder. So just let me doing this for awhile~ I miss you” Jinyoung closing his eyes slowly and decide to hugged Jaebum. Well, since Jaebum said it is annoying having Jinyoung laying in his shoulder and Jinyoung didnt want to disturb Jaebum when he is studying.

 

***

 

“Jaebummmm!!!!” Jaebum stopped in his track, trying his best to hide that smiling face right before he turned his head only to meet Jinyoung whos running trying to chase him.

“What now?” Jaebum said in his thick accent. Jinyoung look surprised but he just shrugged it off. The moment Jinyoung stand infront of Jaebum, Jinyoung quickly taking the older boy to sit under the tree.

“You know Wang Jackson, right?” Said Jinyoung. That breathe taking smile never leave his handsome features. Making the whole zoo exist in Jaebum’s stomach all of sudden.

“Yeah.. why?” He tried his best to not sttutering and Thank God. He is not.

“I- I just saw him dancing.... and Oh my God... I think—I think i’ve fallen for that boy already...” Jaebum’s jaw drop. And he feels that his heart broken the moment he saw Jinyoung’s cheeks paint with that blossom rosy pink color.

“You...what?”

“ Jaebum you heard it! I’ve fallen for Wang Jackson... i just want to ask... i know youre good as a matchmaker. Mind to help me?” Jinyoung said casually, putting his right hand on Jaebum’s shoulder. Making Jaebum uncomfortable with the sudden touch but he cant do anything. Cuz so much things happen in his mind right now.

Jaebum just staring into the grass where they are sitting right now. It looks so beautiful and Jaebum usually calmed seeing something like this but now it didnt help at all. Should he help Jinyoung and let his heart broken so the one he loves is going to be happy or he need to be selfish? But Jaebum loves Jinyoung too much. He cannot stand seeing Jinyoung’s broken face. Its enough for him to saw Jinyoung in his broken state when his parents died.

And since that time too, Jaebum promised himself to make Jinyoung’s happy. Its okay if he need to sacrifice his heart for Jinyoung’s happinese.

“Im Jaebum earth calling!” Jinyoung waving his left hand in front of Jaebum face till the older stop staring into the grass, the moment when Jaebum lifting his head, he meets Jinyoung’s brown one. Didnt realized that he has already melt under Jinyoung’s soft glances, “Duh, i’m so jealous right now. How to get Jackson when my bestfriend decide to staring into the grass rather than into his handsome friend”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter