More Isolation

Dear Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bed Peace (Sehun's alarm song)

AN: Thank you to those of you who've subscirbed. I know it's been a while since I've been on here. Enjoy.c: 

***********

            “Wake up, wake up. Gotta get this paper, gotta get this cake up~” The song set as his cell phone alarm starts to play. Sehun peels himself out of bed and stretches, hearing little pops and cracks in his back. He cracks his knuckles and gets to work removing his clothes from yesterday and instead, gets dressed for a run. About now is when Miami starts to go to bed or they’ve already gotten to bed at 6. Either way, he’d find no one to interrupt him on his run. He secretly hopes he’ll see at least one person, but he never does.

 

“If I had it my way, I’d roll out of bed say about 2:30 midday,” he whispers along with the song still playing.

 

            Eventually, he reaches over and presses “Dismiss” on the alarm, however, the song is already stuck in his head. He rubs his eyes, still hearing the woman’s soothing voice in his head. It’s better than having other things stuck up there. He’s been increasingly listening to American music. Scratch that. Rap music. He finds it odd how some of the female rappers here have surprisingly sweet voices.

 

            Soon enough, he’s outside, the morning air quite cool against his legs. His headphones pour music into his ears but it’s just background noise. He’s spacing out. Three songs have already played. He’ll hear them on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter