What?! When?!

Ten Years Since We Met

What?! When?! [Chapter 1(Final)]

 

           It has been ten years since I last met him, I remember all the fun times we used to share when we were younger, before...... before THAT incident happened. I still remember the whole thing like it was yesterday. My best friend, My soulmate, he.... he left me, and he brought all my happiness with him. So now let me tell you the story of my so called "love life".

           Let's go back to 11years ago, I was 5 while he was 7. Yes, we are 2 years apart and he was the only person who makes me smile. I was and (of course) still am an only child, I did not have anyone to play with me until I met him at the park near my house. My parents, they were always working and they never have time for me , they always have trips overseas, of course without me.

             He was, still is everything to me, he was like the endorphin to my happiness. Ever since I met him at the park, I always go there during the weekends, and he was always there at the bench waiting for me. We were always together, even after our encounter, our parents got closer.. even though my parents arn't always around. Well it is time to tell you his name, his name is Jonghyun, he is half Korean and half Chinese, his name is amazing isn't it?! Well he is even more amazing in person!! 

               We are already best friends for a year now, I know it was a short period of time but it is like we have already known each other for years. I was 6 while he was 8 now, during that year... that year was the worst year of my life. He left me, he left me with nothing! I had a feeling that this would happen, everything comes and goes.... but, but I thought he will stay longer with me.

                 The thing was his parents had decided to let him study aboard, that day, I remember we were crying our eyes out, he can't leave me like this!! With the empty house which was once filled with laughter, the empty park which we made memorise together and had so much fun, they are all gone! He was gone. He took everything with him.. my laughter, my happiness, he took everything with him.

[After ten years....]  

                Here I am again at the same park sitting on the same bench, wondering when can I move on?? Suddenly, a manly feature walked up to me, my head was facing the floor, that guy called my name. I looked up and I didn't recognize who he was, then he called my name again, I was confused, then he said ' I'm sorry that I left you here all by yourself, I promise you my princess that i will never leave you again.' There I was crying again, I found him!! No wait, he found me!! He came back!!

                  There he is the guy who left me, my best friend, my soulmate, the guy who is the endorphin to my happiness. He is standing right infront of me, smiling at me with teary eyes, his smile, the same smile I fell for. I ran to him to hug him, but I can't get him why!? Oh yeah, I forgot he left me, as in he left me for good!! Here I am after ten years, still crying, holding a picture of us wen he were younger, giving our biggest smile to the camera, I was praying that he will be up there protecting me. 

                I really thought that he will be here beside me. In the future, I remember dreaming walking down the aisle with my father handing me over to my soon-to-be husband, Jonghyun, but now that dream is crushed!! I will miss you my best friend... you will always be in my mind no matter what happens! Hope to see you at the other side when its our turn to meet again. I love you...

             So here it is, the tragic story that happened to me, ten years since I last met him....

________________________________________________________________

So the story is done!! Hope u guys liked it.. and sorry if I have any spelling error or english error or you know typos since I'm using my phone.. Give my story a upvote, subscribe and leave a comment if you liked it!! Thanks!!