Say it...

Just 'Daiki', dammit.

 

'Hey, Ryou. Look at this' Aomine then reached Sakurai putting an arm on the other's shoulder, showing another volume of magazine featuring his favorite model – Horikita Mai.

‘E-Eh..?’ said Sakurai, whose eating his home made bento. ‘Heh. Do you have a thing for full ed girls?’ he then makes an interesting face, waiting for an answer. Sakurai in the other hand, just blushed them mumbled something. ‘Huh? I can’t hear you!’ growled Aomine with annoyance.

‘I’m s-sorry! Y-yes she looks great. Sorry’ Aomine just clicked his tongue.  ‘You’re not fun.’ then stood up taking Sakurai’s bento. Sakurai was left shocked –When did he have my bento?

‘I should answer as if I’m a little interested’ Sakurai curse himself while fixing his things. ‘, our conversation would last longer’ he sigh.

Sakurai likes – no. loves Aomine Daiki, the Ace of Touou. It took months for him to confirm his ual preference. He caught his self just staring at him when his participating with the team, which is rare. Every time he accidently bumps Aomine, his body will have this tingly feeling, and whenever Aomine walks at the locker rooms , he can’t even look the tan boy’s body. But he knew even though he can confess his feelings, he will be rejected. Of course, Aomine likes girls – girls with big , to be exact. Who would like playing basketball after knowing that one of your team-mate is a gay? – No one of course.

‘Aho!’ Satsuki slap Aomine with his paper fan, earning a death glare. ‘You cow monster’

Satsuki, his childhood friend, and a perfect match for Aomine. Silky skin, beautiful, smart, likes basketball and has a – full ed girls, huh.

683158xrji3b6lpi.gif

It’s another day, Wakamatsu being lively, and Sakurai sitting at the bench. Aomine is not here, he’s surely at the rooftop taking afternoon naps and ditching practice.

 ‘Sakkun?’ A voice snapped him back to reality. He turns his head to find out that, its Satsuki. The pink haired girl gave him a smile then she walks towards Sakurai.

 ‘Momoi-san, what is it?’ said Sakurai, while picking a ball on the floor. Satsuki then ask him if it’s okay to sit with him. ‘can I ask you something?’ nervousness was hinted ‘Ah, yes. go on’ said Sakurai, who assured him with a smile. – Why is she getting nervous all of a sudden?  

Satsuki took a deep breath, ‘Do you think Aomine likes me?’ whispered the girl.

Eh?

Frozen, while his eyes on the ball his holding. Sakurai couldn’t believe it. – It’s happening. It was a moment where, he doesn’t hear any sound, nothing but his pumping heart.

He can see a dribbling ball, no sound.

a shouting sempai, no sound.

running teammates, no sound.

Do you think Aomine likes me?

Do you think Aomine likes me?

 

Do you think Aomine likes me?

Do you think –

‘Sakkun?’

‘E-eh..?’ said the brunette, earning a confused look at the pink haired girl. ‘Ah! I’m sorry, sorry, Momoi-san! I-I heard you.’ He finished it with a nervous laugh.

‘so what do you think?’ he gulped. ‘W-well... you’re smart, like’s basketball, r-responsible and beautiful.’ In every praise a figurative arrow will strike his heart. ‘ a-and... so I think’no. You knew. ‘you’re meant for each other.’ And end it with an awkward laugh.

‘Sakkun, arigatou~’ earning a hug, Sakurai doesn’t know what to feel. Is he sad? – ‘cause surely they will be ending up together. Maybe mad? – ‘cause his not born a women like Satsuki. Or just nothing – who is he in the first place to feel any of that feeling, his just his teammate. So, he was supposed to just accept everything – just go with it.

[ T I M E S K I P POWER!]

The practice ended, all of the players were gone, leaving Sakurai alone at the shower room.

‘did Momoi-san plan to confess today?’ he turned the shower off and stare at a blank space. ‘will they announce it tomorrow? Ah, no. I think tonight because they were so happy about it, I bet they will inform us through text.’ Devastated and broken hearted, that’s Sakurai status now. He closed his eyes, when he can sense that tears will flow out. He turned the shower on, and then let his tear falls along with the water.

CLICK

Now the gym is locked, he prepared his self to go home. He sure got tired crying out his lungs. Inhaling a refreshing breeze, he started to walk. As he walked passed thru the school gate.

‘Ryo’

‘EEkkk!’ a voice startled him behind. As he glances at the right side, he saw a familiar figure standing.

 ‘A-Aomine...san?’ he was unsure, until the man stepped forward revealing his face.

‘Yo’ Aomine raised his left hand, Sakurai widen his eyes. ‘Wha-what are you doing here?’

‘Huh. Got a problem with that?’ asked Aomine, who sounded pissed. Sakurai being his normal self keep apologizing for asking nonsense. The blunette clicked his tongue. ‘ will you shut up!’ Sakurai's breath got stuck in his throat and just nodded.

He stuck his eyes down the road, waiting for Aomine to speak. – I think he don’t want  to answer me.

When Sakurai plan to peek, the tall power forward catches his eye. He brought his eyes down again –why is he staring at me? Aomine raised an eyebrow, ‘you really did shut up, huh?’ amused by it, he slings his shoulder on to the brown haired guy. This time he wants to tease Sakurai more.

‘I’m hungry, Ryou’ he leans closer, and Sakurai’s body stiffens.  –Those word sounded wrong in many levels! Ah, well just for me ‘cause I’m a gay. ’W-where do you wanna eat, Aomine-san?’ he asked while stuttering, he can feel the blunette’s hot breath on to his ears.

‘Too close!!’

‘I like to eat something raw’ he moves away his arms around Sakurai shoulders, and started to walk. ‘Ah! Japanese?’ it’s the first time Sakurai hearing that Aomine likes to eat Japanese food. They both head toward a Japanese eating palace.

Trying different food helps Sakurai in improving his cooking skills. So he ordered the unique ones on the menu. ‘Is that all sir?’ asked the waiter, ‘Y-yes. I’m sorry’ then left.

‘stop apologizing.’ said Aomine, who is sited beside Sakurai. ‘I’m sorry’ he just clicked his tongue in annoyance. Sakurai is not comfortable with their position. He was blocked by Aomine, who choose to sit right beside him, but his happy and somewhat sad. – he wanted to celebrate with me. His still mindful about Satsuki and Aomine.

Everything is all set, both of them started eating. It’s a difficult scenario, ‘cause Aomine’s big hands were hindrance when Sakurai is trying to take a bite of his food. ‘A-Aomine-san?’ he was answered hmm by the blunette, who is by the way eating like a squirrel.

Sakurai can’t help but let out a small laugh seeing Aomine like that. ‘What?’ asked the blunette,’S-Sorry... I-It’s just... you look like a squirrel..?’ A part of Aomine wants to spank Ryou but seeing the other one smile he didn’t mind. He swallowed all the food stuck in his mouth, Sakurai was amaze, and then started to eat. Little did he know, Aomine is blushing like hell. He just didn’t see it.

683158xrji3b6lpi.gif

In the train, Aomine keeps Sakurai pressed up near the door, and Sakurai's got his head down, warm neck exposed inside his shirt collar. ‘Ryou, I’m still hungry’ said Aomine, staring at Sakurai. ‘Eh? B-but you just ate a 3 c-course meal and it’s getting –‘Sakurai was cut off with a glare, ‘ then cook for me. Your apartment is just near at the station, right?’ This is not the first time Aoimine asked Sakurai to cook for him, but Sakurai is sure nervous. He just nodded.

At the right stop, both of them stepped outside, that’s when Aomine’s phone started to ring.

‘What do you want?’ clicked his tongue and stared at Sakurai. ‘Yeah, Yeah, I’m with him’ Sakurai have an idea who’s on the other line but uncertain, he then confirm it when the blunette said ‘Hai. Goodnight, Satsuki’ – his girlfriend.

‘Aomine-san, you should stay at Momoi-san’s place. I think she needs you.’ smiling while suggesting it to the blunette.

‘No. I’m eating with you. I don’t need that fat cow and she can’t even cook’

How cruel. Sakurai clench fist and started to shout back.

‘Satsuki likes you! You should even consider that and treat her nicely.’ This left Aomine shocked, ‘s-so please, go at her place and not mine! You just making me want you more...’ his hands are trembling. ‘I-I’m an idiot.. I-I’m sorry!’ then run towards the station’s exit. Leaving the blunette standing.

It was late at night; Touou’s shooting guard is running and crying again.

‘I did it. now Aomine-san will avoid me’ catching his breath in every step his creating. If he could just float or even teleport it will save his energy and just waste it on crying inside his apartment. He couldn’t stop remembering Aomine’s face before he ran out. ‘He’s disgusted by it’

THAWK

Sakurai fell on the ground with such impact, leaving him a wounded left knee. He doesn’t mind his position at all. His face is facing the ground, knees are bleeding. All he can feel is his heart; it’s bleeding and it's much more painful. Loving Aomine is a wrong decision even the thought that falling for him too. He wished he can change his self, change his cowardness and be more out spoken to things. But all he can do is cry, and cry, and...cry.

‘RYOU!’ 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Sorry! I'm really sorry. This is my first fanfict. so spare me some mercy. I'll try to continue writing give me a week, so while waiting leave a comment :)

Image used in this story is not mine.

HERE