first and last

I OWE YOU

 

In a village in SEOUL, in the neighborhood of the elites. There are two girls that consider theirselves as sisters in SOUL but not in BLOOD. They are the best of friends. They treat each other like sisters. I mean, they do everything together.

Have the same likes and dislikes. They spend each spare time in each other's house or maybe in the mall of park. They like to sing and dance. They are Kim Taeyeon and Hwang Mi Young. Kim Taeyeon is a pure blood Korean. Mi Young is also a pure blood Korean but was once an American citizen. Taeyeon spent her childhood years in Seoul while Mi Young spent hers in California. When Mi Young's parents decided to go back to Korea and live there, Taeyeon and Mi Young met.

When Mi Young was thirteen her mother was diagnosed with cancer. Mi Young at that time was really down and depressed. Taeyeon was with her all the time. Mi Young's mom died six months after. The doctors found out that the cancer was at stage 4!!

And Mi Young's mom has a due date. During the grieving week, Mi Young criend and cried and wasn't able to attend school for a week. Taeyeon went to school even though Mi Young wasnt present but during that week every afternoon Taeyeon goes to the Memorial Park and visits, comfort and update Mi Young with their everyday school lesson.

The week has passed. And the burial day came. Mi Young cried buckets of tears and Taeyeon was with her all the time. Mi Young's mother's death made their FRIENDSHIP and SISTERHOOD STRONGER. Now, they are 18 years old, a Junior in Seoul Arts Academy. They have been through a lot of obstacles. But they went through it, with a SMILE and together. 

Taeyeon and Mi Young are both excelling in their studies. And now, they are trainees in SM ENTERTAINMENT.

One day, they attended their school field trip. They went to Jeju happily singing inside the bus. On their first day in Jeju,  they went to a farm which is owned by their Principal. They did farming. They had fun under the sun and played in the mud. On the second day, they went fishing and milking the cows. They really had a lot of FUN. On the third day, they decided to go to a park.
They went boating and took a lot of pictures. At lunch, they ate their lunch under a tree. PICNIC STYLE. Then they tried nature hiking. Taeyeon and Miyoung went to the mountains since there is a mountain near the park where they are. And their teacher told them they can. Almost half of the students went to the mountains. They saw a lot of plants and took a picture of it. They also took a lot of solo pictures. On their way back to the park, Mi young almost fell in a cliff. Good thing Taeyeon  held her hand tightly and pulled her with full force. Mi Young cried on Taeyeon's shoulder. She really thought that she would die right at that moment.

Taeyeon hugged her tightly and assured her that nothing's bad gonna happen to Mi Young if Taeyeon is still alive and kicking.
Mi Young cried and hugged Taeyeon. She responded to Taeyeon that someday she will be the one to save Taeyeon. Taeyeon didnt comment to that. She just helped Mi Young to stand up and helped her walk since she sprained her foot. They arrived at the park and everyone gathered around them to help Mi Young. They went to the hospital for treatment on Mi Young's foot. The Doctor bandaged Mi Young's foot.

Mi young was sad about it. I mean, she cant dance for a week! They went back to their hotel. Taeyeon watched over Mi Young because she has a fever. Tomorrwo they will be going back to Seoul. They went back to Seoul safely. And went to school afterwards. After a week, Mi Young was back to normal. They practiced and practiced at SM Ent. After two years, they graduated and is now about to debut as a girl group. 

But one day, when Taeyeon and Mi Young was shopping for new clothes and shoes. Taeyeon told Mi Young that she will get something in the car. When Taeyeon was crossing the road. Mi Young saw that a fast approaching car is going to hit Taeyeon. Without thinking, Mi Young pushed Taeyeon to the side. And she got hit by the car.

Taeyeon screamed. Mi young was lying on the road, body full of blood. Taeyeon screamed for help. All of the people gathered around them. They called an ambulance.  In a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and the crew carried Mi Young's body.

We arrived at the hospital quickly. They brought Mi Young in the emergency room and transfered in the ICU. The doctor said that they need to do some examination. Mi Young lost a lot of blood and broke some of her bones. Taeyeon cried and cried. Mi Young stayed in the hospital for 3 days. Then she called Taeyeon to go inside her room. Taeyeon went inside Mi Young's room. 

Mi Young smiled with pain in her eyes. Mi Young told Taeyeon to come closer. Taeyeon did. Mi Young told Taeyeon that she wants a hug. Taeyeon hugged her. Taeyeon held Mi Young's hand. Taeyeon is now crying. Mi Young teared up too. 

They are both now crying. Mi Young wiped her tears. Then she said that she wants to rest. Taeyeon shook her head in disagreement. 
 

Mi young told Taeyeon that she cant take the pain anymore and that she really wants to rest. Taeyeon hugged her and hugged her.  Taeyeon cried buckets of tears. 

Mi Young smiled at her. Taeyeon can see the pain in Mi Young's eyes. Mi Young said that she really loves Taeyeon that she is willing to sacrifice her life. She made Taeyeon remember the times Taeyeon saved her from danger. And the statement she said. "SOMEDAY I WILL BE THE ONE TO SAVE YOU". Taeyeon cried more and more. Mi Young added that this is the one that she owes Taeyeon. Mi young kissed Taeyeon on the cheek and hugged her. The Mi Young slowly closed her eyes and the instrument beside her formed a straight line. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE END
___________________________________________________________________________________________________



Comments please? ^_^