The Starting Point

Tough Heart ( Donghyun )

Kriiing...

The bell rang. It was their lunch time already. Dana placed her books and pen in her backpack then went to the cafeteria. As she was walking, Donghyun walked beside her coming from no where.

" Oppa... How was your test?" Dana asked.

"  It was great. I got an A minus." Donghyun answered.

" A minus? What happened? You should've got A plus..."

" Well, you know me Dana. I am a humble human being. I want to give Hyunseon a chance to be better than me." Donghyun grinned.

" Yeah right." Hyunseong rolled his eyes and walked out.

They didn't notice that Hyunseon was at their back just listening to them. Well, that's Hyunseong. He come and go whenever he wants.

They proceeded to the cafeteria and went to the table that the Boyfriend and the Royalties usually stay.

Royalties, is the girl group they have in school. It is composed of 6 members. The unnies Mara and Kim ( they have the same birthday ), Joseth, Dana, Nil and the maknae, Rowena. They have different personalities but still, they all get along somehow. But sometimes, they get into little fights.

Rowena is the noisiest and a happy-go-lucky type of girl. Dana is a very studious girl. Kim is addicted with Kpop and she is good with singing and it seems that she's the friendliest.  Mara is known as a cold-hearted person for those who don't know her. Joseth is a silly girl and she sometimes cools people's tempers down. Nil has her " own little world", she is busy with her novels.

 

After lunch, they all went to their respective classes. It was Dana's favorite class, Physics. One of the reasons why she love Physics class is because most of her friends like Rowena, Jeongmin, Donghyun and Kim.

"Dana unnie..." Rowena called.

"Yes?"

"This is for you." Rowena handed a letter to Dana and walked away. Dana noticed that Rowena is not her usual self when she handed the letter. She's not her usual cheerful self.

Dana began reading the letter.

Dana,

Please go to the park at 4 pm today.

Your Prince

She was confused.

Their professor in Physics arrived and started the lecture. She didn't actually listened carefully because she was busy trying to figure out who " Prince " is.

At their next class, Math. Her friends which are her classmates in Physics are her classmates in Math too but without Jeongmin and Mara is there. Since her and Rowena are still classmates, she decided to ask her about the letter. She approached her.

"Rowena... Who is "Prince"?" she asked.

"It's a surprise, unnie. You'll know when you meet him later." Rowena said.

"Oh okay. But wait, why are you sad?"

"I'm not sad, I'm happy" Rowena smiled but her smile didn't satisfy Dana but she don't want to force Rowena if she don't want to tell her anything. So she went back to her chair.

As she was in her chair, she kept on reading the letter like it's a problem in Math that she need to solve carefully. Donghyun went inside the class and went up to her so she hurriedly kept the letter between pages in her book.

"Dana. What are you hiding?" Donghyun raised her eyebrow.

"Nothing. Why would I hide something?" Dana smiled.

"You are hiding something from me. I saw you"

"Okay, yes I did. But it's my assignment in History." Dana lied.

"Assignment? Why would you hide that from me?" Donghyun is still not satisfied.

"Because you didn't make yours and I know that you would copy it." Dana sticked out her tongue to make it more realistic.

"Omo. You are bad. I've already made mine." Donghyun grinned.

"Yeah right" Dana giggled and they kept on pinching each other's cheeks.

"Oppa." Someone called Donghyun. The two of them look to see if who is it. It was Ji Chan.

"What is it?" Donghyun asked.

"Can you please help me in this Math assignment?" Ji Chan then pouted her lips. She was so plastic.

" Ji Chan, I think you should ask Dana about that. She's smarter than me." Donghyun said.

"But... I don't want to bother Dana" Ji Chan said.

Yeah. You don't want to bother me. But you would love to bother Oppa. Dana thought and she rolled her eyes.

"Dana is a good girl. She would love to help you. Right Dana?" Donghyun wore a please-say-yes look. Donghyun don't like Ji Chan at all.

"Yes. I won't mind." and she fake smiled.

"Told you. I have to go to the hallway since our professor still not here yet. I'm gonna go buy a drink." Donghyun said.

"You'll gonna be late,oppa. Just buy some drink after the class" Dana scolded Donghyun.

"I'm not going to be late. I'll be back fast" Donghyun walked away.

"Okay, how about let's start with number 1?" Dana said.

"Uhmmm, I forgot. I already know how to solve this. My friend taught me yesterday. Thanks anyways." Ji Chan left.

Dana didn't mind what Ji Chan had done. She was used to that bratty already. They were classmates for so many years already.

" That girl is rude" Mara said suddenly to Dana

" I know" she agreed.

" You want to teach her a lesson?" Mara grinned.

" Mara... No. Forget about it." Dana smiled.

" Fine" then Mara sat back in her chair.

 

After the class, Dana went to the park like what she read in the letter. She roamed around for like 5 minutes and sat down at one of the bench when someone covered her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I wonder who covered Dana's eyes? ^_^

You'll find out in the next chapter.

And yeah, sorry about chapter 1. Once again, I'm a beginner.

I'll try to be better in the next chapters.

ppyong~