TAEYEON POINT OF VIEW

its just an act but its true
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

Lying under the tree where i can only hear the chirps of the birds and the whistle of the wind, the shades of this trees are the ones that blocking the heat rays of the sun.

As I enjoy the peaceful momentand the lullaby of the wind, I gently close my eyes. The image of my previous school just pop out- the place where it became my castle, that tiffany hwang didn't know that she is the PRINCESS on it, that SHE'S my princess.

Amidst to my deep thought and imagination, a voice interrupt me. A man voice-deep husky one.

"look what i found..."

It surprise me cause i knew who owns that voice. it makes me look to where the voice come from, i think that it was just my imagination.

But i was wrong, it is really him, walking towards me.

"what are you doing here?" i ask him, he just look around and hault, a half meter from me maybe.

i waited for an answer, but to my dismay he change the subject.

"tiffany wass right, 3 hours of ride, my hurts in driving a motorcycle" he just said then he sit beside me leaning onto the tree. i position myself, i also sit next to him and lean against the tree.

"yuri, what a..." i was going to ask him again and he started to talk.

"3 weeks had passed taeyeon and you didn't know whats happening or what HAPPENED in our school" he said as he close his eyes.

"why should I?, im not student there anymore transferred now and..."

"are you happy here? are you happy without me?us? especially tiffany?" he interrupt again. tsss

"tsss.gay, why would i feel sad without you, tsss. you are so gay yul" i just answered.

"i'am just curious, why did you transfer here when it is the last school year we had."

"it is the decision of my parents..." in my peripherial view i see a smirk drawn to his lips

"lier, coward, stubborn, what else..."he sing-a-song those words. 

"yuri, you're changing our topic..."

"ahhh!and a master of making excuse.the mighty taeyeon"he bow to me and lean again,tsss.

"what are you doing here?" i ask again in a SERIOUS tone.

"i miss hearing your stories, can you tell a story after that i will tell a story too"

"what a lame excuse" i said to him.

"can you tell your stories about you and tiffany."

"why would I?"

"cause i want it.i'm interested on how you manage to just keep your feelings to her"

"i did not keep it, she does not care. or should i say she is not INTERESTED in me."

"are you sure?are you sure she does not care" he said, i look at him and i was shock that he is staring at me.

"action speaks louder than words" i said to him as i look away.

"but words confirm the truth"

a silent surrounds us and i only feel the wind and a bit of tense.

"i don't want to hear a rejection from her"

"coward"he just said.

am i coward? but i don't want to be weak when she will reject me. am i not strong enough to face the truth?

"you know what taeyeon, you just made yourself to be reject cause you did not take a move."

"you are confident to say that because you had your princess now."i said a bit of anger because i don't know what will be the result of this conversation.

"yes, you're right, i feel confident because i have my princess now. i feel like you need my help to get your princess too"

can he? tsss. he can get jessica but he will never ever take tiffany for me.

"you can't because she's too clingy with nichkhun"

"jessica said,you feel to give up when you saw me and tiffany so clingy to each other, so affectionate. but can i ask you.what does you feel when you know that we are not an item,that she does not love me, that i don't love her. what do you feel back then?"

what was then? i feel like alive at the same time angry to myself for giving a false description of them

"alive at the same time angry to myself" i answered his question.

"why?"

"alive because i think that i have a chance anf i feel angry to myself from giving a false thinking."

"what if it is just like the KhunFany couple. what if he doesn't like nickhun at all.?" i can take it anymore, its just a what if?!

i stand up, as my shadow shading his body and i look at him.

"its just a 'what if' yuri. and to pin point everything, I DON'T LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH THAT SHE DIDN'T LOVE ME!" i feel like my face are getting hot. why does i feel angry if we talk about the TRUTH?

he just smiled and he open his eyes,our eyes met

"she doesn't love you?you think it is the truth?do you have any evidence?"

i am back to my normal state and look down.

"she had nickhun, they show each other their eyesmile, they are meant to be i think, they eat together, they chat always and nichkhun are full of suprises for tiffany. he is way too far to me. He deserve a Man like nickhun..."

all their memories, the picture of them in my mind are replaying. the image that they are happy. the moments, when i can only watch them. I AM WAY TOO FAR. I  AM WAY TOO FAR to nickhun, and tiffany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter