Don't leave me.

Airport
Airport.

 

Sometimes both of you forget about what can and what can’t do in public, like in this moment. You two were playing the hands game and laughing like two little kids while you smacked each others hands.

“Ah, woman… you hit hard.” He whines like the child he was.

“You and your delicate hands.” You said making fun of him and of course, SeungHyun pretend to be hurt.

“Misses Choi.” He pout and you rolled your eyes, he’s been saying you this since he dreamt that you two got married, on a high school surrounded with zombies.

“Stop with the Choi.” You said for the four hundred time but you have too smile at his stupid pout.

“But we’re married.” He protested and you hit his hand and he started to whine, again.

“In your dreams.” You said.

“You’re my dreams.” SeungHyun said and you rolled your eyes again with a smile on your face.

“You’re unbelievable cheesy sometimes.”

“And you love it.” He said with a winning smile and intertwines his fingers with yours while a let out a laugh and he smacked your hand this time.

The others members where scattered around the seats with some of the crew that always travels with them. SeungHyun’s manager looked like he was about to explode. You know that you two supposed not to do this things in public but… you always forgot about it and you have this little theory that SeungHyun didn’t really cared anymore.

“I’m not gonna let you win.” He said to you with a smile that had mischief writing all over it.

“Ah, I know that smile.” You said closing your eyes a little and taking a step back. “You’re planning something.”

“Me?… please.” He said trying to sound innocent and it was making everything worse. You know, for a fact, that he was going to tickle you and he know that poking your ribs were the weak spot.

“No, stop.” You hugged yourself with a smile on your face. SeungHyun laughs and tries to grab your hands again but you take another step back.

“Come on, I’m just messing with you.” He says and tries again but you were a little weary about it.

“I don’t trust you right now.”

“Babe…” He says with his smooth voice. “My boo…” Now he was pouting and batting his eyelashes at you.

This bastard, you think.

“Yah, stop that.” You said frowning. “Too cute to handle in an airport now.”You smile like a teenager and he laughs again and put his arms around while you two moved in the same spot for a little bit.

“I don’t want to leave you.” He whispers to your ears.

“Don’t say that.” You whisper back.

“It’s the true.” He said now looking at you and he leads you to the seats and make you sit besides him.

“Yeah, I know but…you’re making me feel bad.” You said and look over to the other people that was there and then at him.

“Why?” He asks you with a puzzled look.

“Because I don’t want you to go either, but I can’t possibly ask you that and I never will. This is what you love and actually I love your passion about it. It’s not that I love you because you’re famous, no. I will love the same if you do ramen in a corner for a living.” You said to him with all your honesty. SeungHyun was looking at you with glossy eyes and he had to put his sunglasses on and look at another way for a moment while he grabbed your hand a little to hard.

You were about to cry when suddenly the voice in the speaker announced the flight that he has to attend. SeungHyun stand up from his seat and squat in front of you and take your two hands in his.

“We’ll talk every day and Skype and if I can I will fly to visit you. I promise.” He said, you were sure that he was trying to convince himself more than you right now. You still nod at him.

“Take care and don’t work to hard…” You said and put your arms around his neck.

“I miss you already.” He whispered and he stand up hugging you in the air while he walked a little far to say your goodbyes with a little more privacy.

He put the hood of your jacket over your head and then he kissed you hard, covering your faces with one of his hands.

“Don’t leave me, while I’m away.” He said sounding a little agitated.

“I won’t.”

“I love you.” He whispers on your lips.

“I love you, too. Boo” You said using that ridiculous pet name that he uses on you, SeungHyun kisses you again and you feel the tears falling on your face. You can feel his shaking hands on your cheeks and he kisses you one last time and quickly turn around leaving everyone behind, leaving you behind.