Final chapter

Trapped [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Author's POV

They all rubbed their eyes, all of them looked around, but found no one around them. Some were laying on the musty floor, other sitting, or standing up, but were leaning on the cool cement wall. Just then a voice was heard, through the small speakers above them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, you all finally woke up. Well your wondering why your all here, correct? All 12 of you are here to find her. It's a competition including a survival game, which only 6 of you will achieve. While the other 6 will remain trapped in this maze or either die. Remember you have powers which will either be an advantage for you or you can use it as a defense. Your mission is to get to the center of the maze where you will find her, but hurry because her life is in danger. You may begin now!" The man through the speakers exclaimed, as the boys stood up and began running.

They made turns and twists, some of their paths were soon blocked while the others still kept going. 6 of them sighed and began to turn back and try a new path, while the other breath heavily as they still ranned, trying to get to the middle. The lights that were hanging on the wall was dim, but still visible. Some of the used their powers as an advantage, as they inched closer to the center, while the other still ranned. Frustration and determination ranned through their pulses. Some of them banged their fist on to the walls, trying to break through them, but it them no good. Soon, most of them were nearing the center while the others were far behind.

The first 6 to enter was Kai, Luhan, Chen, Chanyeol, SeHun, and Lay. As they entered the center, the huge light started to surround them. It kind of blinded them, but soon grew dim, as their eyes adjusted to the light. When the other 6 members reached the entrance, they tried to enter but there stood an invisible barrier. Suddenly, a loud sound started buzzing through their ears. As the all fainted.

 

2 hours later

 

The six that did not make it, woke up as they jolted up form the beds they were rested on. They looked around and found the other 6 who had completed their mission. A muscular man stepped into the room and said," Kai, Luhan, Chanyeol, Chen, Sehun, and Lay, my master and his wife would like to see you now. While Kris, Suho, Xuimin, Baekhyun, D.O, and Tao you may leave. There's no purpose of you 6 staying here anymore, but the master requested for you to stay for dinner, after the chaos they had caused. Follow me." He waved for Kai, Luhan, Chanyeol, Chen, Sehun, and Lay.

They walked out of door, into an empty hall way. Lots of things were going through their minds, but one thing they wanted to know was what were they doing here. They walked up the narrow stair case, into a large room with things, you would find in a museum. There stood a middle aged man, wrapped in a fine tuexedo, a woman who looked as if she was in her early 30's dressed in a silky red dress on his left, and their daughter, it seemed, in a black and white high-low dress with pale skin and natural red lips on his right.

"Ah, you boys finally made it. Sorry for the choas we caused. Your wondering why your here, correct? Sorry for the short notice, but you'll be married to my daughter, AeRa. It's a tradition my other daughters went through." The middle aged man said. "From now on, you'll be living here, until the new house is constructed. AeRa, go show them around, go go shoo shoo" He shooed them away as AeRa walked behind them.

"Lee AeRa imnida." AeRa properly introduced herself, as she slightly bowed her head. The 6 boys also did the same, but did not speak. "Aren't you going to introduce yourselves? If not, we can do it privately." AeRa said once again. "Kim JongIn imnida," Kai started off first, then the others followed. AeRa began leading them through the house, showing them the restrooms, kitchen, living room, library, combat room, music room, dance studio, etc. And finally their rooms.

"Now that we finished our tour around the house, I'll be in my room over there, if you need anything come to me or ring this bell for the servants or head maid." AeRa said as she pointed to the door with a black rose painted on the front. The boys nodded and entered their rooms.

 

AeRa's POV

 

After they all entered their rooms, I walked over to my room and twisted the knob. The door opened as I stepped in and closed it behind me. I walked over to the balcony door and opened it, as the cool air flowed inside. I sat down on the chair near the balcony and put my earbuds on as I tried to think about the whole marriage thing. My appa had setted up the maze as a test, to see who would have the perfect husbands who would care for me. So Chen, Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun, Luhan, and Kai were the first ones to enter the center of it all. Where supposedly, I was endangered.

Along the tour, I got to talk with some of them for a little. Just then a knock was heard. "Agashi, It's time for dinner." The head maid said through the door as I replied," Ah Nae. I'll be down in a sec." I turned off my music and pulled off my earbuds, as I walked out of the door. The boys also stepped out of their rooms as we all walked down stairs, into the kitchen with the other 6 who didn't make it into the center. "Your all here take a seat and let's begin eating." My appa said, as I took the seat on his left.

 

 

Annyeong, yayay! The first but last chapter! I don't what I was writing, but I hope it was enjoyable. Please wait for the sequel and I'll notify you all when it comes. Well comment and maybe upvote ^ ^ Saraghae<3 <3 <3