i

Mr. Perfect

Sehun was angry. 

Who wouldn't when someone knock loudly in your door when it is freaking six in the morning? And, knowing his job at the moment require his time at night, he badly need sleep he already missed for the past few days. He grumbled as he saw all the dirty plates in his kitchen before pushing past his dog to the door and opened it to shout at the mo- ther- fu---

Holy hell. 

The girl before him was holding a plate that contained a pie. But, that wasn't the pie that stopped him dead track from throwing whatever nonsenses he already formed in his head, it was the girl. The girl he already researched before he decided there would be such thing like her around his new neighborhood. Oh, how wrong he was.

With her doe eyes, lush lips, and small pointed nose, she could pass on a toy store and people will think that she is an extra-sized doll. But, before his lips could curl itself to form a smile, he remembered his role and turned the lips downwards to form a scowl. "Get out."

 

"Get out."

The smile that was once in Soojung's lips faded away as she met eyes with the male in front of her. She suddenly had the urge to shove the pie in her hands into the back of just so he wouldn't get to eat it. 

And to think that she was actually finding him attractive just few seconds ago! 

Well, even now, she still found him attractive. You couldn't just lie even to your own heart to that face. The high cheekbones, and the black soulful eyes. Good God, she wanted to eat him—a thought she quickly kicked away because the damned man just told her to get out of his home- his sight- his- whatever. 

"Well, that was a new one." Soojung chuckled before raising her eyebrow. "I lived right beside your house, I thought we could - you know, meet each other? Knowing each other's name?" True, that was her intention.

"I said 'get out'"

"Okay, fine." And then, she raised her pie and smashed it against his face. "That was my welcome, ."

 

***

 

Now fully awake, Sehun started at her back, her curves, and that little that deserved a smacking. 

He raised his eyes away from the tempting sight and started at the clock in his house's wall. Six thirty three in the morning, so basically he has five more hours sleep before the dealing start. But, deciding that he didn't want to be crowd by ants in his bed, he went to his bathroom first to clean the mess she made in his face. 

That girl had a backbone alright. And she doesn't make it easy for him to forget her either. 

Absently, he the pie around his lips. Sweet. 

If only he met her outside his undercover job. Surely, he would have those legs wrap around him in few hours. He was that confident. He knew he was handsome, drop dead gorgerous and some wives would trade their husbands to spend the night with him — now, that was too much.

Basically, he knew the twinkle in her eyes before he said 'get out' was the twinkle in every women's eyes who thought that he was handsome. Too bad, his character at the moment was some badass guy who gets angry at everything in his sight, if only his character was a rich playboy or even - a nice neighbor. Sehun sighed, shook his head as he finished cleaning his face. 

She wasn't worth it, he thought, she wasn't worth his five hours sleep and certainly not his cover. 

With that thought in his head, he went back to bed. Unfortunately without certain brunette beside him. 

 

***

 

Soojung threw a pie to her new neighbor's face. 

That was basically the topic people talked about in office today and Soojung hated it. Not only that they hadn't shared more than three sentences, she also didn't know his name and yet - look at where her pie ended up? His face. Although, deep down, in her most evil self, she didn't regret the fact that she threw him a pie she made, she actually regret the fact that she didn't put spices in her pie. 

"That was hilarious." Seri said, still laughing—mostly at the angry look in Soojung's face. "He actually said 'get out'? Like- he didn't even smile at you?"

Almost, Soojung thought grimly. She could sense a twitch in his corner lips this morning before it turned completely downwards and formed a frown. But, deciding that it wouldn't get counted as a smile in everyone's prespective, she shook her head. "Nope, he didn't. Said get out twice and then I threw him the pie and I walked away." Okay, ran away. But Seri wouldn't get hurt if she didn't know that one.

"And he was handsome?"

Soojung nodded and Seri laughed harder.

"There goes your chance getting laid."

"I don't want to get laid!" Exclaimed Soojung defensively. When Seri arched her brows to ask her to continue, she did, "He was handsome, y, confident and... arrogant. You know I'm done with that type of guy."

"Then, marry the old Lee." 

"Seri, he is old."

Seri shrugged before grinning, her perfectly medicured nails tangled to each other as she beamed at Soojung. "That was fact everyone knew and also he is rich." Typical Seri, Soojung grinned at her back before playfully punched her on the shoulder. "Ouch, what is my fault?"

"Being money-. Now, get up, we got a story to cover."

 

TBC

 

Author's note :

Chapter 1 is up! I hope you guys enjoy it and I'm sorry for any grammar errors. English is not my first language and definitely not going to be my best language anytime soon, choked. Anyway, the suspense is not here yet (; Stay tuned, subscribe and comment for more!

 

- msxnti < 3