One and Only

Under the bedsheets

Yifan wake up by some strange noises. He blinked a bit and then he rubbed his eyes a bit. Maybe it was just an illusion, so he turned around to the other side and pulled his blanket over himself. But then again he heard some noise, this time how someone shut down the cupboard in the kitchen. The tall Chinese looked around to his alarm clock. It was about two in the morning – so who was up so late? He really wanted to sleep, but his leader-instinct won’t let him. He would feel bad if one of his bandmates had a nightmare and can’t sleep because of that. He needed to take care of them. So he pulled his blanket away and walked over into the kitchen.

 

The light was up and when he entered the kitchen he saw Yixing with his blanket around his shoulder, making himself a cup of tea. “Yixing”, Yifan mumbled and rubbed his eyes. The smaller winced together and turn around. With big brown eyes he looked at Kris and his mouth hang slightly open. “I…eh…I”, he started then and pulled his blanket closer around himself. “Everything alright?”, Yifan slowly walked over to the brunette boy and looked down to him.

 

“I was freezing and so I decided to make myself some tea, I’m sorry that I have wake you up”, Yixing mumbled and yawn quietly. He lifted his hand to cover his mouth. A bit he blinked then “Go back to bed, Yifan”. But the older male shook his head. “No, I stay up with you, maybe I can warm you up”, the leader said. He also take another cup out of the cupboard and placed it next to Yixings one. “But… no Yifan, you should sleep”, Yixing want to drag the older one out of the kitchen but Yifan placed his hands on his small shoulders.

 

A bit Yixing blushed by his actions and looked up to Yifan. This simple smile and made Yixing heart flutter. There has been always something special between them, something they don’t even understand on their own but both were okay with that. They look after each other, take care of each other and cuddle with each other. But this often happened hidden – Yifan doesn’t want that anyone see them like this together. Also he didn’t want that any of the other members could think that he can cuddle with Yixing too. Yifan getting really possessive when it came to Yixing.

 

“See? Let us stay awake together and when you want you can come to my bed”, Yifan said before he turned aside to make the tea ready for them. Yixing blushed and looked away; a good thing was that Yifan stand there with the back to him. With those simple things he made Yixing shy and blushed like crazy. But Yifan knew this and smiled a bit to himself. The younger one was just a way too cute.

 

With the two cups in his hands he turned around to the brunette guy “Let’s go over”. Yifan just walked back in his room and Yixing stood there for a moment. Then he followed him hastily and turn off the lights in the kitchen. Back in Yifans room he stopped in the doorframe. The leader had placed their cups on the beside-table and already had crawled under his blanket. He had made some space for Yixing in his bed. The younger one smiled shyly before he closed the door behind himself and walk over to the leader. He crawled to him under the blanket, still his own blanket around his shoulders. He snuggled up to the blonde one and smiled a bit.

 

Yifan was always warm, while Yixing freezing easily. Especially his feet’s – this was normally a thing which woman had, but Yixings feet’s were mostly cold as ice. So he started to rub his cold feet’s against Yifans warm ones. This one laughed a bit and sat up a bit. He leaned over the brunette and took their cups. One he handed Yixing and the other he keep to himself. Together they sit in the bed and drink a bit of their tea.

 

Slowly Yixing felt how he’s getting warmer and he smiled a bit. But then Yifan put his cup aside and also grabbed Yixings. This one looked at him a bit surprised. “Yifan?”, he asked then and looked up to the blonde guy. This one simple smiled and placed a hand on his cheek. He leaned closer to Yixing and rubbed their noses together. The brunette giggled softly by his actions and smiled a bit. His cheeks turning pink again and Yifan loved this. He loved how shy Yixing getting by his actions and his soft smile, his blushed cheeks.

The smaller one put his arms around Yifans side and pulled him closer and burry his face in his chest. Softly he inhaled his scent and smiled a bit. He always smelled so fresh and also so… so…manly. Yixing really love his cologne and also the smell of his shower gel. Some hint of citrus… Yixing smiled a bit before he laid back and put his arms around Yixings slim body. He loved it to hold him close to himself. He always felt like he had to protect Yixing from everything and to keep an eye of him. With his long fingers he run through the fluffy hair of the brunette and let some strands slide through his fingers.

 

Softly Yixing his side and with his fingers he then caressed over his shirt. He could feel Yifans muscles under his shirt which he worn to sleep. Yixing kept his eyes closed while he continued caressing the elder one. And also Yifan enjoyed it – feeling the touch of Yixing always send shivers over his body and a warm feeling rose up inside him. Yixings touches were soft, carefully and so shy. But also they were so intensive, for Yifan. But he had a weak spot for the touches of the brunette one. They made him feel good.

 

With his long fingers he run through the brown hair of Yixing and placed his hand in his neck. He could easily hold the smaller one that way. He imagined how he pull Yixing closer to him and look him deep into his dark eyes. How the brunette melted under his gaze and his cheeks flushed pink. A moment the two just look into each other eyes before Yifan couldn’t resist and placed his lips on Yixings soft ones. Damn it, it felt so real. But then the elder realized: he had done that. He’s kissing the smaller one right know. This one cling into the shirt of Yifan and responded the kiss. The kiss was shy, innocent and soft. Yifan didn’t dare it to kiss him harder, he wanted to treat Yixing like a porcelain doll, like his princess. He wanted to care for him.

 

Yifan placed an arm around his narrow shoulder and the other around his small waist. So he pulled Yixing closer to himself. The brunette shivered when he felt the muscular-body against his own and let out a soft pant. This now let the elder shiver and he softly on Yixings rosy lower lip. With his tongue he over it and sliding his tongue into his mouth. The tongues start to caress each other and Yixing let the leader dominate the kiss. He just enjoyed it too much that Yifan take the control over him. He pressed the small body against himself and continued kissing him deeply and to show Yixing how much he felt for him.

 

After their break the kiss Yifan placed another soft kiss on the swollen, reddened lips before he snuggled more against the brunette. There were no words needed and the two enjoyed each other closeness. And also Yixing felt a lot warmer than before. The warm body against his and Yifans strong arms around himself and also the warmness inside him which is caused by the kiss. It had felt so good and there were now awkward silence between them, it was more a comfortable silence between them.

 

“Can I stay here the night?”, Yixing asked when he was about to fall asleep. It was warm and so comfortable here, he felt save and lying next to Yifan also made him relax. He calmed breath and his warmness. But Yixing didn’t get a respond. He lifted his head softly and saw that Yifan already had fallen asleep next to him. He’s still holding the brunette close to him, his lips were slightly parted and he breathed calmly. Yixing smiled a bit while watching the blonde next to him sleeping. He really looked like an angel in his eyes – perfect. His perfect lips, jawline and also his eyebrows. Yixing snuggled more against Yixing who pulled him closer to himself. The brunette giggled softly by this action and close his eyes then. He can really get use to falling asleep in the arms of Yifan.

 

 

 

“Where a Yifan and Yixin?”, Luhan asked when he put another bowl of rice on the table. He looked around in the small kitchen with his hazel-brown eyes – he look kind of worried. Minseok just shrugged his shoulders “Maybe they went out to jog a bit”. Luhan looked at the older one and open his mouth to respond something before Tao entered the kitchen. He slowly sat down at the table. The other looked at him since Tao looked like he had seen something strange. “I have found them”, he said and shrugged his shoulders “Yixing sleeping in Yifans arms and he caressed his back”. The eyes of the two elders grew bigger and Luhan almost dropped a bowl in his hands. “Wait what?”. “Yes they cuddle… now can we eat something, I’m starving”, the maknae whined and rub his eyes. “They cuddle? Really?”, Luhan asked and look at the door. He was about to go into the room of the leader and check out if Tao said the truth. But this one just nodded. “Yes… now can we eat please? As if you haven’t expect something like this would happen”, he said. Minseok simple smiled then “Yeah, we didn’t expect something else”.

 

 

It's very short and simple but this is how I wanted it.

I already planning a whole fanfic about Kris and Lay but I'm a bit afraid that I won't match their... characters. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this simple and short one ♥ I will promise in the fanfic will happen a lot more [also one or two side-pairings...]. EDIT: When you have an idea for a side-pairing, please tell me! :)

It would be really nice if you leave a comment c: