Final

You're My Miracle

Prologue

Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Ryumi imnida. I’m Lee Kiseop’s younger sister and famous model Angel. I live with my oppa and UKISS since I’m also UKISS’ personal assistant. My life is pretty normal for me but others think that my life is pretty hard. It could be that I’m just used to the way I live my life but I’m not entirely sure. Then there are the UKISS members that try to make my life easier for me in any way they can. They’re so sweet and kind to me. What more can I ask for when I have seven guys that love and care for me? Well, there’s only one thing. That is for me to be able to love. Since I’m a human angel sent to look after the UKISS members because they have special powers that normal humans don’t have, I’m not able to love… or so I thought.

 

(A/N: everything in black is Korean and everything in purple is English.)

 

 

 

Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep… My alarm went off to wake me up at 5:30AM. I turned off my alarm and went to go and get ready. I took a quick shower and put on a cute purple cut-sewn top and a matching layered skirt with my purple vans and a little bit of mascara and lip gloss.  My hair was loose and straight with slight curls at the bottom which is my natural hair style. “Perfect!” I praised my amazing make-up skills. ‘Time to wake up my oppas.’ I thought as I walked into Soohyun and Kiseop’s room. “Kiseop oppa… Soohyun oppa… Time to get up…” I called as I shook both of them gently to wake them up. Kiseop oppa opened his eyes first and pulled me into a hug. “Oppa it’s time to get up.” I gently said as I looked up at his face. “Good morning to you to Ryu.”  He replied as I got off of him and he moved his hair out of his face. “Morning oppa.” “Morning Ryumi.” Soohyun greeted as he got off of their bed. “Morning Soohyun oppa.” I replied. “You should go and wake up the other members now.” Kiseop told me. I nodded and walked out of their room. I then went into Kevin and Eli’s room. “Oppas! Time to wake up!” I cheered as I opened the window curtains. “Oppas~” I complained as I sat down on Kevin’s bed, plopping myself right next to his sleeping face. “Just five more minutes please Ryumi.” Eli pleaded. “You guys have to wake up now or else you won’t have enough time to get ready.” I scolded as Eli got up from his bed. I then looked at Kevin whose eyes were still closed. ‘It’s normally not this hard to wake him up’ I thought. I started leaning towards his face and waved my hand in front of it. He then quickly opened his eyes and brought me closer to him. “Good morning Sunshine. You look beautiful today.” Kevin complemented me as he looked at my outfit.

 “Thank you Kev and good morning to you too.” I thanked him.

“I’m going to wake up Hoon, Dongho, and AJ now.” I announced as I walked out of Eli’s and Kevin’s room. “Okay!” Kevin and Eli shouted from their room. I walked into Hoon, Dongho, and AJ’s room and started to randomly sing loudly. “Joy to the world! I’ve almost waken up all of them members! Now I just have 3 more to go! Hoon, Dongho, and AJ just have to wake up now then I’ll be on my way!” I sang as I pranced around their room taking off their quilts and opening the curtains to let the sunshine in. I continued to sing for another two minutes and then I went up to Hoon and whispered seductively in his ear, "Hoon oppa. Don’t you want to wake up and play with me? C’mon, I know you want to.” At this he immediately shot up and his face became red. “What were you thinking about oppa? Your face is suddenly really red.” I teased. “Yah! Ryumi! Don’t do that!” Hoon exclaimed. “So you were thinking wrongly weren’t you oppa?” I teased again. My and Hoon’s arguing got everyone at the door’s entrance and even AJ and Dongho woke up too. “What makes you think that Ryumi?” Hoon asked me. “Maybe because after I said that you shot up and started blushing and how you told me not to do that.” I replied in a matter-of-fact tone. Hoon just became redder at this. “What happened?” Soohyun finally spoke up for everyone else that was clueless. “When I went to wake up Hoon oppa I whispered something in his ear and that’s what we’re arguing about.” I replied to Soohyun’s question. “But anyone would become red at what you said!” Hoon complained and started pouting with aegyo. “What exactly did you say Ryu?” Kiseop oppa asked me. “Hoon oppa. Don’t you want to wake up and play with me? C’mon, I know you want to.” I repeated in the same voice that I had said it to Hoon. All of their faces were red and I stood there with an innocent I-don’t-know-what’s-going-on-look. “See? Even Kiseop who’s your brother’s face became red!” Hoon finally blurted out after a while. “Well yeah. Ryumi is just too cute for me not to blush every time she acts cutely.” Kiseop oppa fired back at Hoon and left with a humph while everyone else nodded and went to go and get ready. “See Hoon? You’re the only one that thought naughty things when I said that.” I proclaimed while sticking my tongue out at him and leaving the room, leaving a very shocked Hoon behind me. I chuckled and thought, ‘my oppas are so funny. It’s too much fun when I tease them.’

 

 

 

 

 

After everyone was ready, it was time for UKISS to go to their Gurupop Show scheduled filming. When we arrived, I had to help the make-up stylists because there weren’t enough of them to help out. I did Kevin’s and Hoon’s make-up while the others did the rest. After their hair and make-up were done, I left the room so that they could change into their clothes when I met manager oppa. “Ryumi, you’ll also be appearing on the show as a surprise guest with UKISS. You will come out when Daniel and San E call for you.” He politely informed me and I nodded in acknowledgement. When the boys were ready they walked out of their changing room and saw manager oppa talking to me. “What’s up hyung?” AJ casually asked manager oppa. “I was just telling Ryumi some stuff about the show.” He replied in a calm voice but his eyes were full of playfulness. “Okay. C’mon Ryumi, we have to get some stuff ready for the show.” He said to me and I nodded while giving the boys an apologetic look. I normally spend time with them before they perform to make sure they stay calm but I can’t do that today.

*In the dressing room.*

“It’s such a shame we have to redo your make-up so that it matches your new outfit. You did it so perfectly. It’s really a shame.” Stylist unnie commented as she redid my make-up. After a few more of lip gloss, stylist unnie finished my make-up and I had to change into a very cute white cut-sewn top with white shorts and vans. “Wow, you look great and we finished just in time because UKISS is being introduced now. Let’s get to the door and wait for you to be called in.” Manager Oppa said to me as I followed him to where I was supposed to wait.

“All right, now that everyone’s seated, can someone go and choose a scroll that has either a request or a task for you guys.” Daniel announced. After about ten minutes of waiting and watching the show, I saw that the boys had to show how they would get someone’s attention at a club without having a female there first. They were good at it but Dongho made a pretty bad female dancer. “All right, let’s now introduce our surprise female guest that will help you complete this task better than the first time. “She’s climbing to the top of the modeling world with her angelic and cute looks. Please make some noise for Angel!” San E and Daniel said in unison. I then walked out and the boys were all surprised to see me. “Annyeonghaseyo! Angel imnida! It’s very nice to meet you Daniel Oppa, San E Oppa, and it’s nice to see my UKISS Oppas again!” I greeted with a lot of enthusiasm and aegyo. “Welcome to the show Angel. As you may know, UKISS needs help completing the task of showing how they would get a female’s attention at a club.” San E Oppa informed me as I nodded. “We know that you’re a model but I would love to see you help them out.” Daniel said to me. “I’d love to help out on any way I can.” I replied while the boys’ eyes just widened even more if that was possible. “So, who’s going first?” I asked them and Daniel answered for them “They will be going in order of first to last.” I nodded and Eli stood up. Rihanna’s S&M came on and I started to dance, letting my body move to the music. When I was turning around, I saw Eli dancing very smoothly while slowly making his way over to me until he bumped into my shoulder. I turned around and he winked while he continued to dance.  I stopped dancing and started to pout while looking at him. "That's not fair! I was just getting into the dance too! You're mean!" I shouted at him and went back to pouting. "Well, he sure did succeed at getting your attention Angel." San E Oppa commented while laughing at my outburst as I continued to pout. "Who's next?" I asked, ready to start dancing again. I danced with Dongho, Kevin, Kiseop, Soohyun, and Hoon within the next fifteen minutes and we completed the task. Dongho got my attention by being playful, while Kevin sweetly danced and quickly got my attention. I made it hard for Kiseop Oppa to get my attention just to . It was funny because every time he got close to me I went in a different direction (He eventually succeeded after grabbing my wrist for me to stop moving away from him. Soohyun was being obnoxious and I found it to be very funny and couldn't stop laughing for about a minute. Hoon was being a diva while dancing. His sass really got my attention and I joined his sass dance. "That was a great success thanks to Miss Angel over there! I can't believe that she can dance that well!" Daniel said, being very impressed. "You're giving me too much credit Daniel Oppa. UKISS really did a good job on this challenge. I didn't really have to do anything." I said. "Aniyo! You're discrediting yourself now!" all of UKISS exclaimed, half of them in Korean and half of them in English. "You really did do a good job Angel. Now, I have a question that I really want to know the answer to. Who is your ideal type in UKISS?” Daniel asked and everyone was silent. “My ideal type in UKISS is…” I looked at everyone and saw how their eyes were intently looking at me. “My ideal type is someone like Hoon oppa.” I announced and everyone was staring at me, even Hoon was amazed. “Why did you choose Hoon?” San E Oppa asked when he noticed the look UKISS was giving me. “I choose Hoon Oppa because I love being around someone I can tease and mess around with a LOT and get into silly fights with, but we’ll still love each other and quickly get over it.” I replied and it looked like Hoon was going to try and read my mind so I used my nullification powers to stop him. “So you and Hoon are close?” Daniel asked with curiosity. “Yes, I’m actually close with all of UKISS because I’ve known some of the members since I was young. You could say that some of us were childhood friends.” I responded as the others nodded in agreement.  “I see, but it looks like now I'm very sad to say this but Angel has to go." San E Oppa announced, earning a few sad awes and why's from both UKISS and the audience. "Even though you have to go now, I must say that it was nice meeting you and I hope that all of your fans new and old will continue to love and support you like how San E, UKISS and I now will." Daniel oppa said while the others nodded. "Thanks guys, for everything. I had a lot of fun and I'll see you soon!" I remarked and left the room as I waved goodbye. After I changed back into my original outfit and re-did my makeup. I watched the rest of the show with manager oppa. "Congratulations on completing the challenges successfully oppas!" I exclaimed as the boys came back stage. "Why didn't you tell us that you were going to appear on the show?" Kiseop asked as we walked back to the changing room. “I didn't know until a little bit before the show." I replied. "Hey guys!" San E and Daniel yelled halfway across the hall as they caught up to us. "Hey!" We replied in unison. "I'm really curious about something." San E said making us all curious. "What is it?" I asked while putting my finger to my lips with a confused face (it helps me think). "What is your relationship with UKISS?" Daniel asked and UKISS chuckled a bit. "I'm Kiseop Oppa's little sister" "She's my little sister." Kiseop and I said in unison. "You're siblings?!?" they exclaimed in unison while we nodded. “I’m also UKISS's personal assistant so I live with them too." I commented and their eyes went wide. "So that's why you made it so hard for Kiseop to get your attention." Daniel said in an I-got-it voice. "Oh~" was the only thing that San E could say. "Thanks for clearing that up with us. We'll see you later!" They said as they waved goodbye and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*1 hour later at the dorm*

After I helped Kevin and Hoon get their makeup off and let the guys change, we went back to the dorm and manager oppa ordered pizza for us before he left. "Hey Dongho! Speed up time so that the pizza will be here quicker!" Eli yelled from across his room to the living room where Dongho oppa is. "Fine!" Dongho yelled back. I gave him a just-for-today look because I'm really hungry too. I sighed and thought about the report I'm going to have to write later because of this but oh well, food is food and I'm hungry. With a snap of his fingers, Dongho made the time go by faster and snapped his finger again as a knock was heard at the door. "I'll get it!" I announced and paid the pizza guy with the money that manager oppa gave me for it. I took out eight paper plates as I put the 5 boxes of pizza on the table and napkins. "Come and get your pizza before it gets cold!" I sang, but used my voice enhancer powers so that everyone can hear it. (I have many powers, but I don't have any of the powers that UKISS has and I can't fly without using my wings that only come out when it's really windy or it's the night of a full moon.) Just as I thought, Hoon teleported to the kitchen, Dongho used telekinesis on himself to fly there, and Kevin used his wind powers to blow himself there while the others just walked (it's not like they could use their powers for transportation anyways.) "I'm going to have to write a very long report now thanks to you guys" I joked as I handed each of them a plate. "You don't have to write any reports Ryumi, you just use that as a way to get us to use our powers less." AJ said. "I could completely stop you guys from using your powers when you're around me but I don't so you should be happy." I remarked with a pout. "What do you mean by that?" Dongho asked. "I have nullification powers that cancel out just about any magical power." I proudly stated. “Chincha?!?" They all exclaimed in unison. "Neh, I can do it right now to show you too. I need all of you to do something with your powers to demonstrate.” I stated. “Now?” Soohyun asked. I nodded my head and they all started doing hand movements to use their powers but nothing worked. “Why isn’t it working?” Eli asked. “I’m using my nullification powers right now and it’s canceling out your powers.” I restated. “Now who wants to see it in action?” I asked with a huge smile on my face. “I do!” Dongho almost screamed. “It wouldn’t work because we wouldn’t be able to see it.” Kiseop commented and Dongho started pouting. “I’ll give it a try.” Hoon said and we all walked into the kitchen. I turned the sink on and Hoon got ready. “I want you to try and attack me with the water and I will nullify it when it’s right about to hit me.” I instructed. “Are you sure?” Hoon and Kevin asked with a mixture of English and Korean. I nodded and Hoon controlled the water, making it into a ball form in front of him before releasing it, making it go directly toward me. I smiled and snapped my fingers as the water fell onto the floor after Hoon lost control of it. “Wow.” They said in awe. “Who’s next?” I asked, knowing they’d want to see more while Hoon made the water go down the sink. “My turn.” Eli said. He got ready and fire started coming out of his hands. He aimed them towards me and I just put my hand up when it was close enough to me and it disappeared. I looked at them and they were awestruck with their mouths hanging open. “THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!” They all yelled in English and I started to rub my ears from the sudden loudness. “Sorry!” they all said and checked to see if I was okay. “Gwenchanayo.” I said, still rubbing my ears and went to my room to get comfortable. "Ryu~ Come watch a movie with us since it's one of our free nights off and we don't have to work tomorrow!" Kiseop oppa yelled and got me out of my trance. "I'll be right there Oppa!" I yelled and almost ran to the living room once I changed into my purple peace pajama shirt and shorts. "You took too long Ryu~." Oppa complained as he played the movie and let the previews start. "Ryumi, I saved you a spot." Kev said and patted the spot between Hoon and himself on the long sofa couch that fit us three perfectly. "Thanks Kev." I said as I sat down. "What about me? I helped him save it." Hoon complained. "Thank you too Hoon oppa." I said as I thought about how whiney my oppas are. “I hope you like horror movies!" Eli said with a wink. 'Oh no they didn't.' I thought as Kiseop, Eli, AJ, and Dongho all had grins on their faces. Before I could've said anything Soohyun oppa spoke up. "Can't we watch it since it's been a long time since we've had some time off?" Soohyun oppa or should I say appa because he treats me like I'm his daughter. "Okay appa." I replied and he smiled. He makes me call him appa sometimes. "It's okay Ryumi; you've got these two strong oppas to keep you safe from the monsters and the undead." Hoon said proudly which made me feel a bit better as I nodded. It wasn’t even 5 minutes into the movie before I started hiding my face is Hoon’s arm. I felt Hoon pat my head while Kevin (at least I assumed it was him) patted my arm. I stayed like that until I heard a scream and screamed right after it, literally jumping into Hoon’s lap. “Whoa there Ryumi! Don’t scare me like that!” Hoon exclaimed as he quickly held onto you before you fell. “She must be really scared…” Kiseop Oppa said in a worried voice. “Ryumi, would you like it if we hung out in a separate room to help calm you down before you go to sleep tonight?” Hoon asked me in a worried tone. “I’m okay… I just was a bit freaked out. Also, mianhae for scaring you Oppa.” I said as I took my seat in between Hoon and Kevin and Hoon protectively wrapped his arm around my waist. “Are you sure?” Dongho asked and I nodded. “If you say so.” AJ said and played the movie. I tried my best to sit there and not be scared while watching the movie but it was too scary for me. “KYAA!” I screamed as a guy’s head was sawed off by a psycho person with a chainsaw. I was really scared and clinging onto Hoon’s shirt while shivering. “I’ll take care of her, you guys can continue watching.” I heard Hoon say as he got up and carried me bridal style to his room which was farthest from the living room. “Gomawo Hoon.” I thanked as he sat on his bed while I was still burying my face in his chest. “It’s alright Minnie. But were you seriously that scared?” He replied and made me look at him as he gave me a worried look. “You guys know that I get scared easily so I can’t help it that I got scared when watching that pabo Hoonie.” I replied with a pout/ half-smile because of his nick-name for me. “Oh, so I’m a pabo now huh?” He asked teasingly as I nodded. “Then what will you do when this pabo does this?” He continued and pinned me down to the bed as he hovered on top of me with his weight on his left arm as his right hand was gripping my wrists together. My face flushed red as I started blushing. “W-what a-a-are y-y-y-you d-doing H-Hoon?” I stuttered and looked away from him so that he wouldn’t notice my blushing. ‘Why is my heartbeat so fast right now? Is it because… No, it can’t be!’ I thought to myself as I hear Hoon smirk. “What, can’t I my blushing human angel?” Hoon asked in a deep voice that was like a whisper and sent shivers down my spine as he turned my head with his free hand so that I could look at him. ‘W-what do you m-mean?” I asked, half stuttering while trying to play innocent. ‘When did Hoon become this attractive? Huh? What? No, bad thoughts!’ I thought to myself and it seems like Hoon heard it. “So I’m attractive now huh? I wonder when you started thinking about me that way; especially since earlier you said I was closest to your ideal type earlier.” Hoon whispered in my ear which made me blush even more and my heartbeat increased. ‘Stop beating so hard you stupid heart!’ I tried to calm my heartbeat and didn’t reply to Hoon at all. “So you’re just going to ignore me now that I know your little secret? But you do know that I want more details so do I have to get them out of you the easy way, or my way my sweet Bunny.” Hoon told me in the most seductive voice ever. “Why do you have to have such a seductive voice – I mean why do you want to know?” I tried to cover up what I said but it was too late. “Someone likes my voice I see… But, do I have to do more to get more answers from you?” Hoon asked and I was this close to kissing him. ‘Why do I feel like this?’ I tried not to think but failed. “Only you know the answer to that, but only I can help you find out if you’ll let me.” Hoon said in a way that made it sound like he wants to be the reason. “Then help me Hoon, I want to know why if feel like this around you and only you.” I replied. He smiled at me before kissing me gently as he let go of his grip on my wrists and caressed my cheek. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he started to kiss me with more passion. ‘I know my feelings now Hoon.’ I thought happily as I ran my fingers through his hair. “And what would that be?” Hoon asked with curiosity. “I love you, so saranghae Yeo Hoonmin.” I confessed and kissed his cheek. “Nado saranghae Lee Ryumi. Will you be my girlfriend?” Hoon replied and I nodded furiously. “Of course I will be your girlfriend!” I exclaimed happily. “You don’t know how much I’ve wanted this to happen.” Hoon confessed and sat up beside me. “So you’ve loved me for a long time?” I asked him and sat up. “Have you ever heard that guys like to bully or tease the girl they like?” Hoon asked me as I nodded. “I hear about that a lot. Is that how it was for me?” I started blushing again and tried to continue to look at him. “Yeah…” He sheepishly replied and nervously rubbed the back of his neck as he look at me shyly. “I wouldn’t have gotten so worked up this morning if it wasn’t for that Bunny.” He continued. “Bunny? Is that my new nickname for you?” I asked him as I became really excited. “Neh, unless if you want me to call you jagiya instead.” He grinned and I hugged him tightly. “I love your nickname for me and if you want you can switch between the two yeobo or Hoonie, whichever you prefer.” I said in a shy voice. “Anyone you desire Jagiya.” Hoon replied and kissed my cheek which made me blush even more. “Yeobo~ If you keep doing that it’s going to make me blush even more~” I complained and pouted. “Then I guess I should kiss your cheek more often.” He teased gave my cheek a lingering kiss that I still felt even after his lips left it. “If you’re going to be like that then I guess I should do it too!”I shot back at him and gave him a very soft kiss on his cheek, my lips brushing against his cheek as he blushed. “Are you really going to play with me?” Hoon threatened and had a smirk on his face. “Maybe I am Hoonie, what are you going to do about it?” I shot back at him while crossing my arms.  “Don’t say I didn’t warn you later Bunny.” He warned and kissed me softly as he held my body close to his by my waist. Before I could kiss him back he ended the kiss and smiled mischievously. “If you keep teasing me like this then no more kisses for you!” I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. “But Jagi~ It’s too fun to tease you.” He pouted with me. I pecked his lips gently then stood up and walked out of the room before he could process what happened. “Yah, Lee Ryumi! Come back here!” He yelled from his room and came after me. “Oppa! Hoon is trying to get me!” I squeaked and quickly hid behind Kiseop who was now stretching since the movie was over. “Were you two teasing each other again?” Soohyun sighed as he watched Kiseop try to protect me from Hoon.  “Hoonie started it!” I blamed him as I continued to hide behind Kiseop because the others didn’t feel like helping me this time. “Aish! When will you two go out together? It’s obvious you two like each other.” Eli commented as everyone looked at us to see our reaction. I looked at Hoon and he nodded. “I asked her out when I took her to my room to comfort her.” Hoon announced and then they looked at me. “What did you say to him? Did you reject him? What happened?” Kiseop, Soohyun, and Dongho asked protectively. “I’m Hoon’s girlfriend now Oppas.” I responded cheerfully and shyly at the same time. “You’re so adorable!” Soohyun and Kiseop cooed while acting like doting parents then all three of them glared at Hoon. “If you break her heart you already know what’s going to happen right?” They all threatened in unison with sadistic smiles. “Not planning on ever breaking her heart, but yes I know the consequences.” Hoon replied triumphantly as he tried to sneakily put himself between AJ and Eli for help. “Dude, you know if that ever happens we’d probably be the first ones to kick your right?” Eli asked as AJ nodded in agreement. “I know.” Hoon sighed and I glared at everyone aside from him. “Yah! Already threatening my first boyfriend? Do you guys not trust me when it comes to dating?” I asked with a threatening aura surrounding me. “I-It’s not like that Ryu, I just want you to be happy and if Hoon can’t give you that or he breaks your heart, he can’t say that we didn’t warn him.” Kiseop tried to calm me down while being careful with his words. “I don’t need you guys to baby me all the time you know. I can handle things by myself and when I can’t I know that you guys will be there to help me so until then, please stop threatening him because that just ruins my mood.” I declared while walking over to Hoon and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled at me but that smile instantly vanished when he saw that Kiseop and Soohyun were giving him death glares. “At least try to get used to these types of things oppas.” I pleaded when I noticed everyone else was starting to either glare at Hoon or look away awkwardly. “Mian Ryu, but that’s going to be a bit hard for now.” Kiseop commented. “Agreed!” everyone else but Kiseop, Hoon and I chimed in. “Aigoo! My Oppas are being jealous! What am I going to do with you six?” I teased and they groaned in response. ‘Life with my UKISS oppas is going to become more and more interesting from now on since I’m dating one of them.’ I thought as Hoon and I shared a brief kiss while more groaning from the others could be heard behind us.

 

FIN