THE HAPPENINGS

NEGLECTED (ONE-SHOT)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Bye, Youngmin have a nice day," Taylor said.


She waved at Youngmin who was leaving for his schedule that day.  He didn't even look back at her and just left after he finished the breakfast that Taylor have been making him for almost two years now.


"I couldn't even see you're smile anymore," Taylor sighed.


She opened the TV on his living room then started flipping through the channel.  She stopped when she saw Youngmin's face.  It was an episode of "Strong Heart" where Youngmin and the popular band BOYFRIEND that he is in is the guest of the show.  He would smile every time the camera closes up on him.  Taylor knows that that smile was one of his fake smiles.  She knows because she haven't seen his real smile for a long time. 


*Youngmin is tired of me,* Taylor thought.


Tears rolled down her cheeks.  Then she fell asleep on the sofa.


~FLASHBACK~
2 years ago


"Manager oppa, thank you for giving me the keys to Youngmin's apartment, I promise I will do anything that you ask.  You're such a great person," Taylor told BOYFRIEND's manager through the phone.


All the members of BOYFRIEND have their own apartment since they are capable enough to have their own apartment because they are famous. 
At that time, Taylor and Youngmin just started dating.


Taylor opened the door to Youngmin's apartment and saw how clean and organized his things are.


*Hehehe..... Youngmin is such a clean freak.* Taylor thought.


Taylor prepared breakfast for the two of them.  She went to his room and found him sleeping on his bed.  She sat beside the sleeping Youngmin and stared at his face.  She started tracing his face with her index finger.  From his forehead to his cute, big eyes and then she touched his slightly chubby cheeks.


"I'm jaelous.  You have a better skin than I do," Taylor mumbled.


Youngmin's hand suddenly grabbed Taylor's wrist that was caressing his cheek.


"You know it's illegal to stalk someone, I can report you to the police,"  Youngmin said with his eyes closed and a big smile on his face.


"Oh, sorry," Taylor sincerely apologized.


She was about to take her hands away but Youngmin didn't let go of his grip.  He suddenly pulled her and she landed on top of him.  He hugged her tightly that she couldn't even breathe proplerly.  Taylor's heart skipped a beat.


"What is noona doing in my apartment so early in the morning?" Youngmin asked still not letting go of her.


Yup, you guys guessed it right Taylor is older than him but only by a year.


"Don't call me noona.  I don't like being called that," Taylor looked away.


"What do you want me to call you then?" Youngmin asked.


"Anything.  As long as it's not noona," Taylor said.


"Fine.  I'll call you my girl then," Youngmin said.


Taylor blushed but she liked the nickname. 


"Why is my girl blushing?" Youngmin asked.


Taylor looked at him and they locked eyes.  Youngmin leaned in and kissed her deeply.  Taylor kissed him back.  They finally broke the kiss when they both heard the kettle whistling.


"What's that?" Youngmin asked.


"I made breakfast," Taylor said.


She got up from his grip then pulled him to the kitchen.


"Hhmm.  It smells good," Youngmin said.


They both sat down on the table where there was two plates with a heart shaped egg on top of rice.  Taylor went to the kitchen and came back with a couple mug on both her hands. 


"Here, I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter